• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

[CSL+] Rutgers vs. Princeton - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 09 2009 19:15 GMT
#41
On October 10 2009 01:46 Magneus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2009 01:21 fanatacist wrote:
Also, your whiteness will be judged by me. If you still look yellow, you do not qualify, sorry ):


Hey man, no offense taken. As long as I beat Clazz, I could be purple for all I care.

Sorry, no chance of that happening ):
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 09 2009 19:16 GMT
#42
On October 10 2009 03:38 Pr0terg wrote:
Consider this a date! I can help you guys out with the livestreaming as well if you need the help. I'm super excited so come!!! but, must we have white people there? it kind of ruins the atmosphere for me :-/ !! :-D jk!

When you see me and my white friend, you better run Asian man, for I will break you despite your kung fu.
Peace~
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
October 09 2009 19:29 GMT
#43
Will replays be released? I'd be interested in watching the replay pack! :D
Moderator
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
October 09 2009 19:32 GMT
#44
can i get anyones number so i don't get lost :O I went to TCNJ so I know how to get there but I don't know exactly where I'm going @ princeton. we were practically 5 minutes away and we could've practiced! I'm so sad that we didn't get organized sooner. I would've came to visit princeton for starcraft! :-D
I am Unheard Change
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 09 2009 19:41 GMT
#45
I will be driving and can help you out a bit. I will PM you my number. Anyone else that may need a ride around Princeton or from Rutgers (I have room for 1 more) should PM me. Anyone against drugs is not invited, sorry. L riding is the shit.
Peace~
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
October 09 2009 21:54 GMT
#46
On October 10 2009 04:29 Empyrean wrote:
Will replays be released? I'd be interested in watching the replay pack! :D


You only want to watch it because you're scouting out Rutgers

The live-streaming bit confuses me because the set-up we've been using involves a windowed SC for streaming, a full screen for projecting, two observers shadowing, and someone always messing up Camtasia. I'll test everything tonight and hopefully get things to work without too much trouble.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-09 22:01:29
October 09 2009 22:00 GMT
#47
By the way should I/can I bring my own keyboard and mouse? Is there anything else I should bring (headphones, SC CD, alcohol, condoms)?
Peace~
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
October 09 2009 22:05 GMT
#48
yeah will there be anything after the event in terms of gaming/hanging out/food?
I am Unheard Change
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-09 22:08:51
October 09 2009 22:08 GMT
#49
You should bring your own keyboard/mouse and headphones - no visible alcohol at the event, please, and don't get too drunk before you even start playing~

We can all go to Prospect eating clubs, I think, but I don't go there often so I'm not sure how the guest thing works >_> will figure that out as well tonight.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-10 19:41:42
October 09 2009 22:47 GMT
#50
T_T I would come but it's on the day of SAT.
I might try to make it...

sry didn't see the big 8:00pm, was using ctrl+F
edit: sigh, sry, too lazy, can't find any nerds to go with me.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 09 2009 22:52 GMT
#51
On October 10 2009 07:47 Spec wrote:
T_T I would come but it's on the day of SAT.
I might try to make it...




SAT are taken in the morning....This is at night
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
duckett
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States589 Posts
October 10 2009 00:40 GMT
#52
On October 10 2009 07:05 Pr0terg wrote:
yeah will there be anything after the event in terms of gaming/hanging out/food?

if someone's streaming the proleague games being played tomorrow(at 12 i think?) I can play them on the 50" tv in the lounge at my dorm and get some food if you guys are interested
funky squaredance funky squaredance funky squaredance
lac29
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1485 Posts
October 10 2009 01:40 GMT
#53
It'd be awesome if someone recorded Gret's commentary of the matches.
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
October 10 2009 02:38 GMT
#54
On October 10 2009 09:40 duckett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2009 07:05 Pr0terg wrote:
yeah will there be anything after the event in terms of gaming/hanging out/food?

if someone's streaming the proleague games being played tomorrow(at 12 i think?) I can play them on the 50" tv in the lounge at my dorm and get some food if you guys are interested



INTERESTED!!!! :-)
I am Unheard Change
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 10 2009 03:25 GMT
#55
On October 10 2009 09:40 duckett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2009 07:05 Pr0terg wrote:
yeah will there be anything after the event in terms of gaming/hanging out/food?

if someone's streaming the proleague games being played tomorrow(at 12 i think?) I can play them on the 50" tv in the lounge at my dorm and get some food if you guys are interested

It's possible that we'll just watch them on the projector at the venue if we can keep it. One of our previous events coincided with ClubDay MSL Finals, and we just waited and watched after it finished up (interestingly, our next live event after that coincided with GOMTV Classic S2 finals, another Bisu v Jangbi match).
Moderator
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 10 2009 03:36 GMT
#56
Will the matches be live-streamed?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 10 2009 04:04 GMT
#57
u princeton nerds are gonna get stomped tomarrow! need to sleep~
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
October 10 2009 05:48 GMT
#58
our challenge has been issued. feel free to PM me with a response so I can put it up too :D
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
zgl
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States1055 Posts
October 10 2009 06:06 GMT
#59
8dan :o :o wow.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 10 2009 06:07 GMT
#60
I am without a doubt 100% going to Rutgers now.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
Patches Events
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.