• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:29
CEST 06:29
KST 13:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10396 users

[Photo shoot] Reflection: Tempest.

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 27 2009 11:36 GMT
#1


Notes:

I know I promised everyone the Violet Project conclusion today, but I'm waiting on a translation. I'll probably be posting it tomorrow. In it's place I'm sharing a photo shoot I did today with KT Rolster's Tempest (Park Jaeyoung.) I'd never properly met him before today and he's a very lively player with a lot to say (in both English and Korean.) It was fun to play around with photographing him today.

I'm in desperate need of an external flash now, but they're about $500 so you'll have to wait for better quality photos until October 10th Comments are very much appreciated.

I feel like the image for this shoot is weirdly intimate because of all the close ups. I need to find my inspiration again during the new season, but for now I'm just practicing using the new camera for photo shoots.

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 11:39:48
September 27 2009 11:38 GMT
#2
This is so awesome :D
Tempest is so sexy
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 11:41:59
September 27 2009 11:41 GMT
#3
Wow, I thought this was a photo shoot of GGplay (Edit: as in, the person I saw looked like GGplay) when I opened it. These are awesome photos by the way.
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5927 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-27 11:53:51
September 27 2009 11:53 GMT
#4
It's always nice to see your work; you take such great pictures =)
FBH #1!
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 27 2009 12:08 GMT
#5
he looks less like a nerd than most :o
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
September 27 2009 12:08 GMT
#6
Like the 3rd pic most I think. Good job n_n
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
September 27 2009 12:26 GMT
#7
I want that T-shirt
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
September 27 2009 13:08 GMT
#8
Wonderful set ! I love the colors and Tempest is posing well
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 27 2009 14:51 GMT
#9
On September 27 2009 21:08 iCCup.deL wrote:
he looks less like a nerd than most :o


I was pleasantly surprised by how out-going he was. Kind of Chalrenge-ish when he speaks English.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
September 27 2009 16:09 GMT
#10
Colors look good.

Can't wait until you get your new flash.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
September 27 2009 17:35 GMT
#11
I love the shirt haha
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 28 2009 00:30 GMT
#12
On September 28 2009 01:09 El.Divino wrote:
Colors look good.

Can't wait until you get your new flash.


Me too, but I'm having to make a choice this month; video camera and flash OR fisheye lens.I'm thinking it's a better idea to get the flash and video camera this month and then experiment with the lens once I have my flash (so buy it in November.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
September 28 2009 08:41 GMT
#13
Those photos look great btw looking forward to your next one!
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
September 28 2009 08:42 GMT
#14
dude his shirt lol
HEY MEYT
MuR)Ernu
Profile Joined September 2008
Finland768 Posts
September 29 2009 10:38 GMT
#15
is it me or does everything seem lightly purple in those pictures?
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
September 29 2009 10:42 GMT
#16
Nice photos.

Tempest is a nerd face.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
September 29 2009 11:22 GMT
#17
Thanks for sharing!
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 29 2009 14:08 GMT
#18
Cool pictures (despite his extremely fugly shirt)!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
tirentu
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1257 Posts
September 29 2009 14:20 GMT
#19
On September 29 2009 23:08 Holgerius wrote:
Cool pictures (despite his extremely fugly shirt)!


Are you kidding me? The new KT uniform is AWESOME.

Olleh!~
TimmyMac
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada499 Posts
September 29 2009 14:23 GMT
#20
Yeah, get a flash first - it would have helped this shoot for sure. I don't really even like fisheye photos. What lens did you shoot these with btw?
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft339
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft605
PiGStarcraft339
RuFF_SC2 221
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 147
Horang2 102
Leta 83
Hyuk 37
Bale 19
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 641
Counter-Strike
taco 374
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox733
C9.Mang0280
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g9921
Coldzera 814
Sick127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS32
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1093
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 31m
Online Event
6h 31m
FEL
11h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.