• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9509 users

[Competition] Canata/Violet Cheerful Designs.

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 11 2009 01:02 GMT
#1


[image loading]


Introduction:

I'm the Captain of the Unofficial Canata and Violet FanCafes for Teamliquid. I'm planning to introduce both players to their FanCafes in the near future. (Most likely at the beginning of the new Proleague season.) As a first greeting from the FanCafe members and also anyone else who would like to participate I've decided to request that anyone graphically inclined join in with making some cheerful signs for the two players. I hope this will stimulate the FanCafes to be active and useful resources during the coming season

How to Participate?

Simply make an A4 sized cheerful - those signs you see in booths during live matches and add it as a comment to this thread. Please do not PM or email it to me.

It must include the following content:

~ At least one photo of the player in question. Preferably something of mine if it's Canata, but any photos or manips (WSF only!) are allowed.

~ Must include the words 'International Canata FanCafe.' (if it's for Canata.) or 'Woo'd by Jungho: International Violet FanCafe.' (if it's for Violet.) Extra text is also allowed in either Korean or English.

~ Must be A4 - any program is allowed, but entries using photoshop as opposed to say, Paint will be given preference.

~ Funny cheerfuls are encouraged - puns on player's names, cute manips of them as Pokemon or pop idols. Feel free to go for it!

Rules:

+ Any number of entries per person is allowed. There will only be two winners though - one for Canata and one for Violet. Winners entries will be presented to the players when they are informed of their FanCafe's existence and players will be photographed with them.

+ TL.net graphics staff are allowed to enter.

+ No offensive content. (Nudity, swearing, references to issues such as FA.)

+ Competition deadline is: September 21st.

Prizes:

I'm still working this out, but it will probably be a signed item from whichever player the winning entry is for.

우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 01:05 GMT
#2
Awwww yeahhhh
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 11 2009 01:30 GMT
#3
On September 11 2009 10:05 iCCup.deL wrote:
Awwww yeahhhh


LOL You are so random.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
September 11 2009 02:15 GMT
#4
Totally entering the one for Canata. I have to show off my hilariously bad GIMP skills somewhere, and it will be something to do to take my mind off my broken headset.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 11 2009 02:38 GMT
#5
On September 11 2009 11:15 Kerotan wrote:
Totally entering the one for Canata. I have to show off my hilariously bad GIMP skills somewhere, and it will be something to do to take my mind off my broken headset.


WHAAAAAT?
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
September 11 2009 02:44 GMT
#6
On September 11 2009 11:38 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 11:15 Kerotan wrote:
Totally entering the one for Canata. I have to show off my hilariously bad GIMP skills somewhere, and it will be something to do to take my mind off my broken headset.


WHAAAAAT?


Its in my MSN message. -3 points for observation fail.

On the broken headset, it broke after you left, the mic no longer works, so now I'm in the undoubtedly long and arduous process of getting it claimed under warranty, because Sennheiser headsets aren't cheap, and will most likely just result in me getting a new pair anyway, because said process, the retailer will most likely blame me for the failure.

In other news, I kinda chopped a few pixels too much off canatas bowl cut, I don't think anyone will notice.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 03:41 GMT
#7
Why not let Violet decide the winner?
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 11 2009 03:59 GMT
#8
On September 11 2009 12:41 iCCup.deL wrote:
Why not let Violet decide the winner?


I suppose that's possible too if people actually join in.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-11 04:12:51
September 11 2009 04:00 GMT
#9
On September 11 2009 12:59 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 12:41 iCCup.deL wrote:
Why not let Violet decide the winner?


I suppose that's possible too if people actually join in.


Nono cos mine sucks, if anyone else joins I won't win

I can't find any big enough pics of Violet to fill out an A4-sized picture, can we make them, say, about 600 pixels (instead of A4 850 or so) and it will still be OK?

EDIT: Oh wow infinite entries, OK :D That makes it better, here is my first (of hopefully many) just to get the thread kick-started! n_n

[image loading]


Sooo... much... violet...

Resized so it doesn't kill TeamLiquid. Have A4-sized copy on desktop :3

Used stock or free images for the background and banner, both altered from original.

PS - Please don't spam me about incorrect Korean grammar on there, I am hoping he finds my jumbled Korean charming and adorable.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 11 2009 04:01 GMT
#10
On September 11 2009 13:00 iCCup.deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 12:59 NeverGG wrote:
On September 11 2009 12:41 iCCup.deL wrote:
Why not let Violet decide the winner?


I suppose that's possible too if people actually join in.


Nono cos mine sucks, if anyone else joins I won't win


Come on - I need submissions for this! Just do it.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 04:15 GMT
#11
I am doing this instead of several reports due for uni, I hope Jung appreciates it
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-11 04:21:59
September 11 2009 04:21 GMT
#12
On September 11 2009 13:15 iCCup.deL wrote:
I am doing this instead of several reports due for uni, I hope Jung appreciates it


Hahaha - I'm such a bad influence and I'm sure he will. I'm probably going to present the players with *all* the cheerfuls in the end, but only the winner will receive the prize. Thank you for kick starting this. What does the korean say? Sizing is also negotiable since I'll be the one printing them so don't worry.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 04:33 GMT
#13
Well the top right says fanbang, obv his name is scattered all over, and the main body is parts from a quote of his saying what he wants to achieve in progaming. It was tricky cos I had to figure out which parts were which to include only the most interesting ones - i.e. about winning solo and pro leagues, to get an invincible aura like that of flash/jd/bisu and to be remembered in ESPORTS history.

Working on another one now with a KT olleh colour scheme but I am a noob at Photoshop and don't know any better way to extract a person from a pic with a background that magic brush/eraser and so I have to zoom in and use smudge/sharpen/blur to remove pixellation around the edges.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
September 11 2009 05:04 GMT
#14
[image loading]


*sigh*

this is seriously the best I can do. I will try harder though. For the love of canata!
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 05:13 GMT
#15
Another simple one I whipped up, just experimenting for now, hopefully I have time to do a proper one ^_^

[image loading]
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 06:11 GMT
#16
Another o.o

[image loading]


Not sure what happened with the border but I guess it is easily fixed - didn't do it now because I deleted the PS file and only had the .PNG.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-12 22:46:01
September 11 2009 13:35 GMT
#17
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm most likely going to re-do this one, I'm starting to hate the look of it already.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
September 11 2009 13:58 GMT
#18
On September 11 2009 13:00 iCCup.deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 12:59 NeverGG wrote:
On September 11 2009 12:41 iCCup.deL wrote:
Why not let Violet decide the winner?


I suppose that's possible too if people actually join in.


Nono cos mine sucks, if anyone else joins I won't win

I can't find any big enough pics of Violet to fill out an A4-sized picture, can we make them, say, about 600 pixels (instead of A4 850 or so) and it will still be OK?

EDIT: Oh wow infinite entries, OK :D That makes it better, here is my first (of hopefully many) just to get the thread kick-started! n_n

[image loading]


Sooo... much... violet...

Resized so it doesn't kill TeamLiquid. Have A4-sized copy on desktop :3

Used stock or free images for the background and banner, both altered from original.

PS - Please don't spam me about incorrect Korean grammar on there, I am hoping he finds my jumbled Korean charming and adorable.


That must be that gayest thing I've seen you do
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 11 2009 14:45 GMT
#19
Question: Does Violet (Woo JungHo) know that violet is a colour similar to purple, cos otherwise lots of my cheerfuls will make no sense and he might take offence and think I am calling him a poof.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 12 2009 00:33 GMT
#20
On September 11 2009 23:45 iCCup.deL wrote:
Question: Does Violet (Woo JungHo) know that violet is a colour similar to purple, cos otherwise lots of my cheerfuls will make no sense and he might take offence and think I am calling him a poof.


Yes, he knows LOL.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1426
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
Rex 91
MaxPax 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62901
Calm 3882
Shuttle 3336
Bisu 1842
FanTaSy 1522
Stork 409
Hyuk 409
EffOrt 395
firebathero 346
Barracks 287
[ Show more ]
Mini 281
Rush 240
Soma 232
Zeus 213
Light 199
ZerO 174
Soulkey 157
Last 136
Snow 135
actioN 129
Killer 75
Dewaltoss 62
Mong 58
JYJ 56
hero 54
Pusan 49
Shinee 47
Hyun 40
Free 38
ToSsGirL 35
NotJumperer 35
Bale 34
PianO 33
Shine 27
Aegong 24
Sharp 22
yabsab 18
sorry 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
zelot 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5751
Dendi908
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1396
kRYSTAL_256
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko400
Other Games
gofns33186
singsing2094
B2W.Neo478
hiko329
crisheroes277
DeMusliM218
byalli178
Livibee162
Hui .123
Liquid`VortiX56
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 48m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.