• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8330 users

[CSL+] News and Announcement - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 47 48 49 Next All
zaychenok
Profile Joined May 2009
United States20 Posts
September 03 2009 22:47 GMT
#81
I was wondering whether secondary schools (private high schools) could participate. If they can, I'm thinking about fielding a team from Phillips Exeter Academy - up here on the east coast. I know it's supposed to be "collegiate", but we still want to play :p
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-03 22:52:38
September 03 2009 22:52 GMT
#82
On September 04 2009 07:38 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 07:16 fanatacist wrote:
On September 04 2009 07:14 Saracen wrote:
On September 04 2009 07:12 fanatacist wrote:
Yea...

We need more Rutgers people ): If I fought so hard to get into this and then we can't play, I'll kill myself.

You should change your icon to an infested terran.

I am pretty sure this is the first time I've betrayed Protoss.

Archons are so badass too );

Ahaha you actually did it! I wasn't sure they were on the same post count-level, either! Zerg's much better, anyways. ^_^

I know they are so that was why I just said fuck it and changed. When Arbiter time comes though, I will be prepared.

Or if I can't play in CSL. Then I will give up and go Archon.


zaychenok nice name (:
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 03 2009 22:54 GMT
#83
On September 04 2009 07:47 zaychenok wrote:
I was wondering whether secondary schools (private high schools) could participate. If they can, I'm thinking about fielding a team from Phillips Exeter Academy - up here on the east coast. I know it's supposed to be "collegiate", but we still want to play :p

I'm sorry, and keep in mind I'm not an official of CSL, but I think high school is too much of a stretch to include. Don't get your hopes up, wait for the future (:

Phillips Exeter though, haha. I am not too far from that, maybe an hour drive. You guys never come out for sports, or at least we (East Brunswick/Highland Park) never faced you.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 03 2009 23:14 GMT
#84
Fuck my exploding terran, I am AN ARBITER NOW.

THIS MEANS I JUDGE YOU ALL.
Peace~
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 03 2009 23:15 GMT
#85
On September 04 2009 08:14 fanatacist wrote:
Fuck my exploding terran, I am AN ARBITER NOW.

THIS MEANS I JUDGE YOU ALL.


shit im doomed
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 03 2009 23:35 GMT
#86
fana bumped this to 5 pages all by himself, LOL!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
September 04 2009 01:06 GMT
#87
On September 04 2009 08:14 fanatacist wrote:
Fuck my exploding terran, I am AN ARBITER NOW.

THIS MEANS I JUDGE YOU ALL.


I think part of the reason why you were my favorite poster was because the archon was shiny, so I read your posts. I don't know what to do anymore.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
September 04 2009 02:24 GMT
#88
On September 03 2009 14:20 blabber wrote:
what's going on with Stanford?


Coordinator from last year graduated. The rest of the team doesn't wanna devote the time =p
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 04 2009 02:34 GMT
#89
On September 04 2009 10:06 hazelynut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 08:14 fanatacist wrote:
Fuck my exploding terran, I am AN ARBITER NOW.

THIS MEANS I JUDGE YOU ALL.


I think part of the reason why you were my favorite poster was because the archon was shiny, so I read your posts. I don't know what to do anymore.

Fuck you forever. You know I'm still #1.

~Xeris: I'm bumping this thread for you man, I think you should give me credit when you make the site for this good deed.
Peace~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 04 2009 02:38 GMT
#90
On September 04 2009 11:24 Exteray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2009 14:20 blabber wrote:
what's going on with Stanford?


Coordinator from last year graduated. The rest of the team doesn't wanna devote the time =p


what time? it literally takes <1 hour per week.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
uglymoose89
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States671 Posts
September 04 2009 02:42 GMT
#91
On September 04 2009 11:38 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 11:24 Exteray wrote:
On September 03 2009 14:20 blabber wrote:
what's going on with Stanford?


Coordinator from last year graduated. The rest of the team doesn't wanna devote the time =p


what time? it literally takes <1 hour per week.


That's what i thought. All you do is make sure all the players are present when the match starts. Hell, you don't need everyone there, just the people who need to play the next match. The hardest part is getting the people to even play.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
September 04 2009 03:33 GMT
#92
On September 04 2009 11:42 uglymoose89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 11:38 Xeris wrote:
On September 04 2009 11:24 Exteray wrote:
On September 03 2009 14:20 blabber wrote:
what's going on with Stanford?


Coordinator from last year graduated. The rest of the team doesn't wanna devote the time =p


what time? it literally takes <1 hour per week.


That's what i thought. All you do is make sure all the players are present when the match starts. Hell, you don't need everyone there, just the people who need to play the next match. The hardest part is getting the people to even play.


no way hardest part is submitting rosters each week.
Free Palestine
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 04 2009 03:36 GMT
#93
no it's not. you guys just suck =P!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
September 04 2009 04:14 GMT
#94
Coordinators have to:

1) get people to agree to play on maps every week
2) send that lineup in
3) make sure everyone gets there
4) collect replays
5) send in match results and replays

It's not that hard on paper, but I know it's difficult for people with teams that don't follow SC religiously. Luckily we somehow motivate our team with lots of SPIRIT! Yeah :D!

No seriously, somehow you have to make this matter to people, and usually all it takes is showing that it really matters to you.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 04 2009 04:35 GMT
#95
Ok, 45 minutes tops. ^___^!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
September 04 2009 06:19 GMT
#96
Anyone from University of Florida want to participate, let me know here.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 04 2009 07:57 GMT
#97
Hey Dan, the BW world misses you T___T!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
September 04 2009 08:39 GMT
#98
On September 04 2009 13:14 hazelynut wrote:
Coordinators have to:

1) get people to agree to play on maps every week
2) send that lineup in
3) make sure everyone gets there
4) collect replays
5) send in match results and replays

It's not that hard on paper, but I know it's difficult for people with teams that don't follow SC religiously. Luckily we somehow motivate our team with lots of SPIRIT! Yeah :D!

No seriously, somehow you have to make this matter to people, and usually all it takes is showing that it really matters to you.


I'm assuming that this is the last priority for many people, especially around midterm hell weeks and around finals week.

Personally, as much as I want to play next season, next year is going to be terribly busy due to school issues and I'm sure everyone has to deal with this too. I know sometimes just setting at time for everyone to meet once a week or something seems easy to do, but a lot of things do come up once school gets rolling =(. Also, putting off some social plans with the excuse being "I have to practice/play for the unofficial StarCraft team" doesn't sway everyone in your social circle, especially if everyone doesn't know what ESPORTS is about. It'll just have to come down to scheduling every minute of my day.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 04 2009 15:01 GMT
#99
Also, putting off some social plans with the excuse being "I have to practice/play for the unofficial StarCraft team" doesn't sway everyone in your social circle,

Wait, what? Did you just infer that you need the social acceptance of others to play StarCraft, to play in CSL, to be a fucking human being? Look at it this way, you can always devote a little time to the game and not let it get in the way of your studies, because you WILL have free time.
Peace~
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
September 04 2009 15:03 GMT
#100
On September 04 2009 12:36 Xeris wrote:
no it's not. you guys just suck =P!


you never submitted the roster with the wrong name or something and so they said you submitted it late and then had to forfeit the 1st match?

liar!
Free Palestine
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 47 48 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 46
League of Legends
Doublelift5239
Other Games
summit1g10210
JimRising 553
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Light_VIP 5
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 52m
Patches Events
13h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.