On November 12 2010 03:46 Royalcommand wrote:
isnt there a bisu version of this? ive been looking for it for ages..
isnt there a bisu version of this? ive been looking for it for ages..
Yes, but it has men kissing.
| Forum Index > BW General |
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks! | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On November 12 2010 03:46 Royalcommand wrote: isnt there a bisu version of this? ive been looking for it for ages.. Yes, but it has men kissing. | ||
|
dukethegold
Canada5645 Posts
Examples: + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() | ||
|
n.DieJokes
United States3443 Posts
On November 12 2010 16:16 dukethegold wrote: I still find it incredible that Bisu has actual female counterparts in this world that look exactly like him. Examples: + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() I still find it incredible that I can recognize Bisu's face in those girls and still be attracted to them | ||
|
Madkipz
Norway1643 Posts
On November 12 2010 16:31 n.DieJokes wrote: Show nested quote + On November 12 2010 16:16 dukethegold wrote: I still find it incredible that Bisu has actual female counterparts in this world that look exactly like him. Examples: + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() I still find it incredible that I can recognize Bisu's face in those girls and still be attracted to them AAAAAAAA CANNOT UNSEE. Bisu face is in my mind. xD | ||
|
Thurokiir
United States779 Posts
| ||
|
dukethegold
Canada5645 Posts
On November 12 2010 18:07 Thurokiir wrote: Those shops are far superior to the JD/Bisu/Flash school girl pics. Here is the shocking part. They are not shops. | ||
|
EffectS
Belgium795 Posts
On November 12 2010 07:50 Lightwip wrote: Show nested quote + On November 12 2010 03:46 Royalcommand wrote: On November 12 2010 00:54 Kms wrote: ![]() Savior fanboys, you're welcome... isnt there a bisu version of this? ive been looking for it for ages.. ![]() I didn't know us mere mortals were able to take pictures of a GOD! *drool* | ||
|
wxwx
527 Posts
On August 24 2010 09:17 Necosarius wrote: Once again I thought Nada had died and they had found his body ![]() Edit: Damn Nada, take care of your body!! ![]() So that's the secret to having 500 apm. Let me try... *snap* | ||
|
DrainX
Sweden3187 Posts
On November 12 2010 21:38 wxwx wrote: + Show Spoiler + On August 24 2010 09:17 Necosarius wrote: Once again I thought Nada had died and they had found his body ![]() Edit: Damn Nada, take care of your body!! ![]() So that's the secret to having 500 apm. Let me try... *snap* Cool :O I can do that thing too. I guess that means I'm as good as Nada? | ||
|
wxwx
527 Posts
It would be a useful decoration toi have. | ||
|
iloahz
United States964 Posts
On November 12 2010 16:16 dukethegold wrote: I still find it incredible that Bisu has actual female counterparts in this world that look exactly like him. Examples: + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() I thought the second one was actually bisu himself crossdressing. | ||
|
zzaaxxsscd
United States626 Posts
On November 12 2010 16:16 dukethegold wrote: I still find it incredible that Bisu has actual female counterparts in this world that look exactly like him. Examples: + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() japanese porn star ftw!! (top pic) | ||
|
hoovehand
United Kingdom542 Posts
| ||
|
FiBsTeR
United States415 Posts
On November 12 2010 19:41 EffectS wrote: Show nested quote + On November 12 2010 07:50 Lightwip wrote: On November 12 2010 03:46 Royalcommand wrote: On November 12 2010 00:54 Kms wrote: ![]() Savior fanboys, you're welcome... isnt there a bisu version of this? ive been looking for it for ages.. ![]() I didn't know us mere mortals were able to take pictures of a GOD! *drool* Happy birthday! And do you have a 1920 x 1080 version of this? I'm looking for a new desktop background. :x | ||
|
Red.
Spain228 Posts
That's not Elly tran Ha, That's actually Valerie Lee, she's some models. How can you not recognizee those boobs after seeing them once =P[/QUOTE] Wow men, I cant believe youtube allows that... I can perfectly see her SOUL in some pics | ||
|
Cheeseburgered
United States716 Posts
On November 12 2010 19:41 EffectS wrote: Show nested quote + On November 12 2010 07:50 Lightwip wrote: On November 12 2010 03:46 Royalcommand wrote: On November 12 2010 00:54 Kms wrote: ![]() Savior fanboys, you're welcome... isnt there a bisu version of this? ive been looking for it for ages.. ![]() I didn't know us mere mortals were able to take pictures of a GOD! *drool* badass | ||
|
Rinrun
Canada3509 Posts
On November 12 2010 05:58 Ziggy Stardust wrote: im still here Somebody give this man a medal, or at least a quality poster star. LONG LIVE "Nada's body". ![]() (Steals that pic of bisu and wishes it was higher res'd so it could be used as a background, but is still the background for other things besides the desktop) | ||
|
AssiRoyal
Germany216 Posts
| ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
On November 15 2010 02:17 AssiRoyal wrote: ![]() wow tineye has 0 results for this, can anyone tell me her name? :D Try Kim Taek Yong! | ||
|
AssiRoyal
Germany216 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Mini White-Ra firebathero Mong ZZZero.O scan(afreeca) soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g2392 Liquid`RaSZi2291 fl0m1903 FrodaN1391 B2W.Neo774 olofmeister755 Khaldor438 Beastyqt304 Livibee187 crisheroes177 Mew2King72 ToD52 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • Airneanach53 Dota 2• blackmanpl • Azhi_Dahaki26 • 80smullet • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|