• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7034 users

Happy 6th Birthday! - Page 4

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
September 21 2008 20:20 GMT
#61
Wow 6 years is a lot of time for an internet site, especially one based on 1 computer game.

And I've been a member for 5 years, lol. That means I joined this site when I was 15, seems ages ago.
Dariush
Profile Joined April 2007
Romania330 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-21 20:31:37
September 21 2008 20:31 GMT
#62
Happy birthday TL!
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 21 2008 20:32 GMT
#63
Happppyyy Birrrthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

What I would do without TL....too depressing to imagine
vhallee
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
899 Posts
September 21 2008 20:33 GMT
#64
happy birthday TLnet! much respect to you sirs for maintaining this fantastic site. cheers!
Marijuana causes amnesia and other things I don't remember.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
September 21 2008 20:36 GMT
#65
Happy Bday TL.net!

Cheers to a site I am proud to be a member of
and a toast to the staff that kept it running
and cheers to the members that kept it alive

Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
September 21 2008 20:39 GMT
#66
Happy birthday TeamLiquid...I don't know what I would do without you.
Super serious.
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
September 21 2008 20:49 GMT
#67
Wow, looks like I've missed some things...
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
September 21 2008 20:57 GMT
#68
On September 22 2008 05:49 Cpt Obvious wrote:
Wow, looks like I've missed some things...


Where have you been?!?
Happy birthday TL. Here's to many more.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
September 21 2008 21:04 GMT
#69
I've been doing things more worthwhile than browsing this insanely addicting forum all day, and hanging on IRC reading Strafe's crap. I think I'll be going back to doing that, just wanted to drop in and say congratz on another year of TL.net owning the foreign scene like no other site.
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
September 21 2008 21:11 GMT
#70
too easy
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Agavond
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
448 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-21 21:22:57
September 21 2008 21:17 GMT
#71
Happy Birthday Teamliquid.net

You provided me w/ thousands of good memories and great insight. There's more to TL than being a computer base game, it's a community full of unique smart members. Although I was not always a full fledged member when it started, I checked up on it daily basis. There was times when I wasn't able to login because my lifestyle but I always came back.

Now Cheers!
O.oSins Since Op Cal
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
September 21 2008 21:36 GMT
#72
happy birthday tl!
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
September 21 2008 21:38 GMT
#73
Happy Birthday Team Liquid!
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
September 21 2008 21:42 GMT
#74
Happy birthday TL. This site has molded me to a better human being and i have visited this site daily since early 2003 and once in a while before that.
And since I joined I have posted more than one post every day. Cheers
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
-FS-AnyTime
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany10 Posts
September 21 2008 21:47 GMT
#75
Where's the cake? :D

Happy birthday!
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
September 21 2008 21:55 GMT
#76
Happy Birthday TL. Not just the site. If it wasn't for the waxangels,mensreas,And every amazing member of the actuall Team Liquid, and the rekruls ,everybody else I never would have been as involved in bw or the pro gamming scene.

Thank you all. I just realized that I've been visiting this site since october 2002 I had no idea the site was new, with the moderaters and how well everything was setup I assumed I came years after it was started. How Neat!
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
September 21 2008 21:57 GMT
#77
Woot! Happy birthday TL. But only 6 years old huh? I feel like a bit of a pedophile now.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
September 21 2008 21:57 GMT
#78
Yay!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
MaNg0
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States675 Posts
September 21 2008 22:01 GMT
#79
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!11
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-21 22:10:23
September 21 2008 22:10 GMT
#80
Happy Birthday TL!!
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 142
RuFF_SC2 31
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 622
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3772
Counter-Strike
taco 265
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8558
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 542
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0248
ArmadaUGS69
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra574
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.