• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7955 users

Liquibet - Page 7

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Funkmastajam
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
November 23 2012 06:11 GMT
#121
I also have been checking for any new liquibet postings everyday, and becoming increasingly sad.
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-26 02:12:33
November 24 2012 04:44 GMT
#122
I believe I've discovered the issue with Liquibet. The guy who updates it, CaucasianAsian, is on vacation:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=368083#2

Aim your pitchforks at him, lol.

Edit: Well, whaddaya know. He's back. Glad to see the return of Liquibet, CA.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
NEEDZMOAR
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1277 Posts
December 15 2012 12:15 GMT
#123
Im sorry but I REALLY dont understand the point system, for example:

Proleague
Proleague Round 1
Betting closes: December 09 2012 11:00
Your vote Winner Points:
CJ Entus VS Woongjin Stars Woongjin Stars CJ Entus 1

Team 8 VS Samsung Khan Team 8 Team 8 1



and this is just one example of many equally confusing similarities, its as if, picking the winner or the loser most of the time doesnt matter?

Since im obviously being incredibly stupid could somebody please explain it to me?
Rumudiez
Profile Joined November 2010
United States40 Posts
December 16 2012 09:40 GMT
#124
"It's so simple even Bush can't get it wrong!"

You got that right. I don't even StarCraft and can get rank one!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
December 22 2012 15:52 GMT
#125
Why didn't we get points for the Code A predictions of this season? I got 3/4 and all show 0 points, that can't be right, right?
Rumudiez
Profile Joined November 2010
United States40 Posts
December 22 2012 19:16 GMT
#126
I think it's a little funny, too. I don't always pay that much attention to point spreads, though, so I'm not sure it's any different this season.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 01 2013 21:24 GMT
#127
On December 23 2012 00:52 StarVe wrote:
Why didn't we get points for the Code A predictions of this season? I got 3/4 and all show 0 points, that can't be right, right?

Code A predictions? What do you mean?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
onPHYRE
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria925 Posts
January 06 2013 10:54 GMT
#128
Damn I did not realize like 15 liquibet polls were going to be posted for same night and count as points.. I just missed all of those and I was top 3 in liquibet. I thought usually if they are posted the day of the event they dont count as points just votes... at least in the past. I came a bit to late to vote on any of the games because they all lock at the start of the first.. Is there anyone to petition to change the point values?
Livin' this life like it was written.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 06 2013 20:37 GMT
#129
Woo, I'm in the top 1000 for the first time. Yeeeah! :p
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Thobrik
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1120 Posts
January 06 2013 21:17 GMT
#130
Jesus, I've always spent a lot of time thinking about on whom I should put my bets. The recent couple of weeks/months I've been busy doing other stuff though and basically just voted for the hell of it. Glanced at "your stats" just now found a 5, thinking it was my current streak or something. "Sweet!" I thought and went over to the top list. Wat. I'm at number 5? I seriously don't know what to make of this lol.
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
kmillz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1548 Posts
January 26 2013 03:16 GMT
#131
Top 100, I don't even really feel I know the players or teams that well lol just lucky picks I guess...(picking zerg more frequently helps too i suppose? lol)
Xivsa
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1009 Posts
February 05 2013 20:48 GMT
#132
Why don't the GSL Code A Day 1 games for Feb. 5th count for any points? Both sessions have the point totals set at 0 while tomorrow's Code A Day 2 games are 1 point each?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Bilbo
H.R.Giger
Profile Joined December 2011
China27 Posts
May 08 2013 12:12 GMT
#133
Are there any glitches in the point system? There might be some issues, because points are lost or not be given or something. I wonder.
For example , in my case: My personal points are 264, but in ranking I am 134th with 258 points. Now in case for example I had 264 points I would have been 54th in ranking (that is a difference). So I was wondering if anybody else has a similar case, or/and an idea of what might be the problem.

ps: Sorry to re-open this thread but I didn't know where else to refer to.
ashita wa ashita no kaze ga fuku
Achmoulin
Profile Joined December 2013
Sweden63 Posts
July 17 2014 17:04 GMT
#134
What are the ranking systems when you are on equal points? How is one determined from another?
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
September 23 2014 03:33 GMT
#135
On July 18 2014 02:04 Achmoulin wrote:
What are the ranking systems when you are on equal points? How is one determined from another?

I'd like to know too, please.
don't wall off against random
billynasty
Profile Joined October 2014
United States260 Posts
January 27 2015 11:45 GMT
#136
is the liquidbet system still working? Ive won bets but while it says i should get the points for them, it doesnt give u the points. And now that ive exhausted my initial startup points, i can no longer bet on matches cuz my winnings werent delivered. Not a big deal i guess but it'd be cool to use this feature. Thanks in advance for anyone who wastes their time reading this lol. Hopefully it works soon 4me peace
i dont miss God but i sure miss Santa Claus
IamBiSa
Profile Joined September 2013
Germany71 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-05-09 22:25:41
May 09 2025 11:09 GMT
#137
Hey guys, pls no ban but there are two Reynors in the Liquibets for 2025 GSL Season 1 Code S Ro8 Group B. I don't know where to reports this. :/

Edit: Well played! :D
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft423
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft423
RuFF_SC2 133
Nina 84
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2346
Bale 12
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1175
taco 366
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8258
JimRising 732
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0411
WinterStarcraft197
ViBE169
Maynarde138
Sick136
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1052
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 16
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 14m
Stellar Fest
10h 14m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.