• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:34
CEST 10:34
KST 17:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10111 users

Liquibet - Page 6

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
johngalt90
Profile Joined May 2010
United States357 Posts
December 10 2011 00:59 GMT
#101
Was directed here from liquibet FAQ so i am going to ask everyone the question why my liquibet has no bets, no votes, and isnt showing anything for me? couldnt find anything on this so dont know if this is normal or my liquibet has glitched.
fuck the haters
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
December 10 2011 09:25 GMT
#102
I'm assuming you mean SC2?

There are no SC2 Liquibets so far for the new season. I don't think I'll add any until the next GSL Season starts. There's no event going on that merits them so far.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
shackes
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany148 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 16:23:28
December 10 2011 16:21 GMT
#103
How can I view the ranking of the last season?

edit: found it http://www.teamliquid.net/liquibet2_4/
bro_fenix
Profile Joined February 2010
United States132 Posts
December 12 2011 22:30 GMT
#104
How can I view the ranking of the last season?

edit: found it http://www.teamliquid.net/liquibet2_4/


Thanks for the link! But does that send me to MY votes/stats for Season 4, or to Yours?
Sorry if dumb question....
Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass... Its about learning to dance in the rain.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
December 17 2011 19:27 GMT
#105
yours. not mine.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 10 2012 21:19 GMT
#106
Not a good start to the season.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I cant believe it.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Alby8528
Profile Joined January 2012
United States4 Posts
January 11 2012 18:40 GMT
#107
I see, fantasy starcraft, I like it
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
April 02 2012 19:36 GMT
#108
Hey guys! I was just wondering, on my stats page I have 111 points, but in the rankings only 109. Is this a bug or something? I've never been that high ranked so, I'm kinda "worried"
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 06 2012 03:56 GMT
#109
Sorry if this isn't the best place to ask, I figure it's a FAQ tho. When does this current season of liquibet end?
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
September 18 2012 13:03 GMT
#110
On September 06 2012 12:56 TheDougler wrote:
Sorry if this isn't the best place to ask, I figure it's a FAQ tho. When does this current season of liquibet end?


I'm wondering about this as well.

Also, what's been going on with liquibet lately? So infrequently updated and missing so many votes altogether. First season I actually have a chance of winning...
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
September 21 2012 18:22 GMT
#111
On September 18 2012 22:03 BreaK wrote:

Also, what's been going on with liquibet lately? So infrequently updated and missing so many votes altogether. First season I actually have a chance of winning...


Same. Are the people who normally update Liquibet gone or something? I've had only 1 bet in the past week or two. (if this issue belongs in Feedback or via PM to a higher-up, please let us know)
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 04 2012 17:26 GMT
#112
On September 18 2012 22:03 BreaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 12:56 TheDougler wrote:
Sorry if this isn't the best place to ask, I figure it's a FAQ tho. When does this current season of liquibet end?


I'm wondering about this as well.

Also, what's been going on with liquibet lately? So infrequently updated and missing so many votes altogether. First season I actually have a chance of winning...

Kind of just bumping this thread because I'm still wondering about this...
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
summerloud
Profile Joined March 2010
Austria1201 Posts
October 05 2012 11:24 GMT
#113
where can i see when current season ends?
BombaySensei
Profile Joined March 2011
United States282 Posts
October 07 2012 22:59 GMT
#114
Can we get rid of the Brood War liquibet link at the top of the page already?
EE-God, our Dono and Savior (also our sensei)
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
November 06 2012 20:11 GMT
#115
Howcome liquibet died out? Really irregular posting of bets nowadays and lackluster updates.

Is it intended to not make use of it anymore? Or is the person in charge really busy with other activities? I always LOVED doing liquibets and would really much like it if it would go back to regular business.

If someone is needed to help with the liquibets, i'm sure people would be willing to help out (like me).
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
chaokel
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia535 Posts
November 13 2012 11:37 GMT
#116
I would like to see this come back, its a shame that this seems to be dieing out.
scr
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1025 Posts
November 16 2012 09:50 GMT
#117
give us liquibet! *sharpening pitchforks*
Try again, fail better.
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
November 16 2012 10:23 GMT
#118
Starting to wonder myself...liquibet?

Has anyone seen liquibet?!
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 16 2012 15:43 GMT
#119
Nope. It's been dormant since the most recent OSL.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
milcz
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland14 Posts
November 22 2012 10:34 GMT
#120
pitchfork ready, commencing assault
Druids of the Claw commence! (* ̄(エ) ̄*)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 512
Hyuk 310
910 230
Killer 76
Dewaltoss 58
Shinee 34
Mind 28
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 21
[ Show more ]
yabsab 19
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 471
Counter-Strike
olofmeister892
ceh9552
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2063
Khaldor506
Other Games
singsing1021
Sick241
XBOCT210
Mew2King148
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2315
League of Legends
• Jankos1114
• Stunt548
Other Games
• WagamamaTV73
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 26m
Stellar Fest
4h 26m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.