• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12368 users

Any underwater basket-weaving enthusiasts? - Page 6

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 29 2004 09:41 GMT
#101
On November 29 2004 18:33 Chogs_User wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2004 18:30 Ack1027 wrote:
Um, no it's you who doesn't make any sense. Nobody who knows about starcraft decides to say Park Jung Suk, Seo Jihoon, and then decide to randomly stick ' Yellow ' in there. It's common etiquette. I'm sorry if they don't have this in Africa and Antarctica.

I don't mean to turn this into a notyoucantyesyoucan, but myself and friends, as well as many other people have specifically mixed nicknamed with real names. Perhaps you and your friends have strict rules regarding a no nicknames mixing with birth names policy?

I would greatly appreciate it if you stopped showing disrespect to one of my greatest hobbies. As you can see, several other people here also have the same interest in the game as I do. Thanks.


Look I'm not disrespecting your ' sport ' or whatever. I mean I know it exists, I've heard of it before, but I'm just saying all this shit you are giving me is fake and you are blowing it way out of proportion. Underwater basket weaving is not a international sport.

If you really want to shut me up and kiss your feet, then get someone to film you doing this activity. Not necessarily going underwater with you but filming you jumping in there and then coming out with a fully woven basket, hell even partially woven. And for extra proof, I want you to have a sign that says ' For TeamLiquid ' or for ' Ack1027 ' on a piece of paper or whatever.

I'm not going to believe you unless you do that. And don't bs me that you don't have the time nor resources. You have a computer, I know you can afford a camera.
Zorglub1
Profile Joined October 2004
Denmark532 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-29 09:43:35
November 29 2004 09:43 GMT
#102
hahaha rofl
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
November 29 2004 09:43 GMT
#103
Dude, Ack... I have a computer, and I can't afford a camera. Why do you have to get down on people who can't afford cameras?
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Chogs_User
Profile Joined January 2004
United States410 Posts
November 29 2004 09:45 GMT
#104
Well I certainly wouldn't buy a digital camera just to prove my hobby to you, but I do already own one. Lucky you. I'll have my brother take a pic the next time i dive.
Old
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 29 2004 09:46 GMT
#105
i was just WAITING for someone like Ack to jump on this thread... now it's entertaining as ever
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
November 29 2004 09:51 GMT
#106
Chogs, not a pic, a VIDEO. Pics can be photoshopped too easily.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Chogs_User
Profile Joined January 2004
United States410 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-29 09:54:32
November 29 2004 09:53 GMT
#107
There is absolutely no way I'm about to pay ~250 USD for a small digital video camera.

Edit: How lame I am expected to PROVE my hobby to you.
Old
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-29 09:58:37
November 29 2004 09:56 GMT
#108
On November 29 2004 18:53 Chogs_User wrote:
There is absolutely no way I'm about to pay ~250 USD for a small digital video camera.

Edit: How lame I am expected to PROVE my hobby to you.


How lame? I can upload a video of any other sport in the world anytime I want.

Too bad you can't do the same with gayassfagweaving.

Edit: In the water.

I forgot that if I didn't mention it was in the water I'd be disrespecting your sport. I sincerely apologize. Because then it's just be ' Basket weaving ' and Oh noes~! that is too easy. I mean let's compare it to SC. It's like WC3!!! AUTOCAST = NO THNX :: LAND = NO THNX
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 29 2004 09:57 GMT
#109
On November 29 2004 18:46 Hot_Bid wrote:
i was just WAITING for someone like Ack to jump on this thread... now it's entertaining as ever


Hell, I figured if people like FA don't mind, then I might as well bash these idiots anyway. Plus it's not like I really wanna do this Latin translation.
DarkGhost]Coon[
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1471 Posts
November 29 2004 09:59 GMT
#110
On November 29 2004 18:53 Chogs_User wrote:
There is absolutely no way I'm about to pay ~250 USD for a small digital video camera.

Edit: How lame I am expected to PROVE my hobby to you.


Shut up while you still can buddy. ;D
Common sense is not so common.
Chogs_User
Profile Joined January 2004
United States410 Posts
November 29 2004 10:00 GMT
#111
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.
Old
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 29 2004 10:03 GMT
#112
On November 29 2004 19:00 Chogs_User wrote:
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.


Look buddy, I will kiss-ass all over you if you can prove this game exists on my terms which is not asking too much, I mean no one else is petitioning against it.

And please~

What are you gonna do, take me underwater and create a basket around my head with your mad weaving skills?
DarkGhost]Coon[
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-29 10:04:23
November 29 2004 10:03 GMT
#113
On November 29 2004 19:00 Chogs_User wrote:
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.

Again. Shut up. I'm sure you don't do this stupid sport and even if you did i'm even more confident the majority of people here don't care. It's a stupid sport and shouldn't have it's own thread. I'd rather a croquet thread than something stupid like this. Btw Chogs, your sarcasm sucks. Back to USwest we must go for humor lessons lOLOOLL.
Common sense is not so common.
LetMeBeWithYou
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada4254 Posts
November 29 2004 10:04 GMT
#114
On November 29 2004 19:00 Chogs_User wrote:
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.


dude... just let this thread die
All Those beneath an angry star
Chogs_User
Profile Joined January 2004
United States410 Posts
November 29 2004 10:08 GMT
#115
On November 29 2004 19:03 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2004 19:00 Chogs_User wrote:
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.


Look buddy, I will kiss-ass all over you if you can prove this game exists on my terms which is not asking too much, I mean no one else is petitioning against it.

And please~

What are you gonna do, take me underwater and create a basket around my head with your mad weaving skills?

Prove that you play star. I want a video of you IN ACTION and don't try to fake me out! And if you don't own a digital video camera, buy one right now! What ya going to do? Click a mouse around and around my head while hitting 1a2a3a4a5a6a???

Think before you post
Old
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-29 10:19:46
November 29 2004 10:09 GMT
#116
On November 29 2004 19:08 Chogs_User wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2004 19:03 Ack1027 wrote:
On November 29 2004 19:00 Chogs_User wrote:
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.


Look buddy, I will kiss-ass all over you if you can prove this game exists on my terms which is not asking too much, I mean no one else is petitioning against it.

And please~

What are you gonna do, take me underwater and create a basket around my head with your mad weaving skills?

Prove that you play star. I want a video of you IN ACTION and don't try to fake me out! And if you don't own a digital video camera, buy one right now! What ya going to do? Click a mouse around and around my head while hitting 1a2a3a4a5a6a???

Think before you post


Hahaha okay that's it you fucking newbie you are going down. Wait for my edit.

Edit: No never mind I'm going to make it a completely separate post
n00bsaibot
Profile Joined November 2004
United States1070 Posts
November 29 2004 10:17 GMT
#117
you all have gone far too long without any porn
You fuck cows in retrospect
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-23 21:41:43
November 29 2004 10:22 GMT
#118
In reponse to this:

On November 29 2004 19:08 Chogs_User wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2004 19:03 Ack1027 wrote:
On November 29 2004 19:00 Chogs_User wrote:
You're really crossing the line now Ack1027. That is really offensive talk against something that I feel very passionately about and compete competitively in. I'm not one to get too upset, but some other people who compete would be likely to really get derogatory at that kind of a comment against such a peaceful and harmless game.


Look buddy, I will kiss-ass all over you if you can prove this game exists on my terms which is not asking too much, I mean no one else is petitioning against it.

And please~

What are you gonna do, take me underwater and create a basket around my head with your mad weaving skills?

Prove that you play star. I want a video of you IN ACTION and don't try to fake me out! And if you don't own a digital video camera, buy one right now! What ya going to do? Click a mouse around and around my head while hitting 1a2a3a4a5a6a???

Think before you post


I say this:

This is me next to my computer so you are assured that I do indeed have a computer if posting this is not enough evidence.
[image loading]


This is me proving to you this is not some random picture I got:
[image loading]


Yes I wrote that so it's me.

This is me in game saying hi to you:
[image loading]


Again this is another shot of me saying hi to you:
[image loading]


Therefore I have proven to you that Starcraft is a real game and I play it. And I proved it to you without video.

Now you do the same

By the way, my zeal for Starcraft is far greater than your passion for underwater basket fucking so don't even try to outdo me.
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
November 29 2004 10:36 GMT
#119
Is this a joke?
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
Zorglub1
Profile Joined October 2004
Denmark532 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-11-29 10:40:03
November 29 2004 10:38 GMT
#120
ROFLMAO, Ack1027 dude stop it I cant take any more!!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11291
FanTaSy 1399
Hyuk 845
Horang2 577
BeSt 507
Pusan 244
Stork 196
Killer 116
Zeus 109
Mind 105
[ Show more ]
sorry 103
Last 97
Hyun 57
EffOrt 53
ggaemo 52
PianO 49
ToSsGirL 41
Snow 37
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 21
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38462
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 0
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.