Everyone loves free stuff.
You couldn't wait to find out what it was, enough to make you create a thread about it. When you finally got them and ripped open the package you had no idea where to put them.
This happened to me.
I generally don't like having stickers on something I use very often like keyboards, laptops or what have you. I needed it to be somewhere it wouldn't annoy me and where I could still see and enjoy it.
Whenever I'm going bouldering I always bring my water bottle. The water bottle already had a generic sticker on it with Powerade logo, ingredients and nutrions etc. Why not remove that and sport my TeamLiquid stickers instead?
You'll find out that 4 stickers match perfectly on a powerade bottle.
+ Show Spoiler [Recipe for bottle] +
- Get a powerade bottle (or any bottle, rest might not apply exactly).
- Buy something from the TL store twice.
- Remove the generic nutrion sticker.
- Place each sticker edge to edge.
- Now you have your very own TeamLiquid water bottle!
Do you have any creative way of using your stickers? Please post your ideas or what you have done!