So, a real quick blog before I sleep >.>
1) Finally my mom layed out what I have to do to get a drivers license.
Evidently I have to drive 2 hours a week, for a month. Then I can take the test.
Unfortunately she put a huge IF in that as in "If you are trustworthy"
not being trustworthy can be anything from blatantly lieing, to forgetting to tell her I have something after school
2) gaargh, I'm so stupid. And time flies But I did learn some things.
So yesterday I took a practice AP Chemistry test, and got a 5. Woot. So today I studied calc and US for an hour each, worked in the yard for two hours, worked on the car for an hour, ordered some computer parts for my mom for two hours. And then laddered for like 4
So right now I feel really behind. Super procrastination... I have an APUS test, a long English reading, and some calculus homework to do. I'll do it in the morning. (School starts at 9:30 on mondays), but wow, did I procrastinate.
But I have learned some things.
1) I am clueless in tvz. I can only win with 6 rax all in and reactor hellion --> cloaked banshee. Once the game gets past like 15 minutes I'm screwed.
2) I'm really good at tvt >.>
3) LZ's really strange three factory tvp build is really strong. I only lost once, and it's because a guy had a hidden third >.>
And I'm a wimp. Still haven't done anything about prom. And it's so close >.>
I suck with girls.