• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

The "Change My Name" Topic - Page 133

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 445 Next
vaL4r
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
August 14 2010 00:57 GMT
#2641
I wish to no longer be confused with root.catz, please change my name to valar
You need to play starcraft with a light heart. If you play with a heavy heart, you can't win. -NaDa
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
August 14 2010 09:41 GMT
#2642
change me to Sprouter please
baeracaed
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States604 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 11:17:47
August 14 2010 10:38 GMT
#2643
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Cookies! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
acceL.
Profile Joined April 2010
United States109 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 13:47:47
August 14 2010 13:43 GMT
#2644
May I please change my id to acceL. and get rid of this .sik.

The .sik was my identifier in beta when you could create your own. Now it's pointless and I feel noob.

Thanks,
acceL.
BigPie
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada6 Posts
August 16 2010 19:57 GMT
#2645
I'd like my name changed to BigPie

It's my bnet SC2 account, and the name is already appearing on TL with regards to events that I've been casting. I'm also looking to have a stream on the TL list and would like for people to be able to track me down / message me here easily.

Thanks a lot.
Biochemist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1008 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 21:25:20
August 16 2010 20:44 GMT
#2646
I would like my name changed to Igakusei.

I know I'm over 500 posts by like 50%, but as my SC2 name is Igakusei and I spend more time talking to TL people on SC2 than I do on TL, I believe the "reputation" argument would support the change. Secondly, as I'm going to be attending medical school, Igakusei (medical student) is a more fitting name than Biochemist.

I know the rules say not to ask if I'm over 500 posts, but given the circumstances I thought you might make an exception.
atMnz
Profile Joined June 2010
11 Posts
August 17 2010 11:03 GMT
#2647
I would appreciate a name change to atMnz.


I just want my name to be the same as my ingame char now as I made this account during the beta and decided to change my name back to my old one. Thanks :D
Crymoreplz
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada11 Posts
August 17 2010 11:06 GMT
#2648
I'd like my name changed to Whitefang. There is already an account created under that name by someone else. I was hoping an exception could be made being that the account was made 7 years ago and there has been only one post from that account which was also 7 years ago.

It would be nice to have my IRC nick, in game SC2 name, and forum name all the same. Thanks.
quasar
Profile Joined August 2010
140 Posts
August 17 2010 13:36 GMT
#2649
I would like a small change to my ID, from Quasar to simply quasar.

I made a typo during registration ;;
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
-1equalsexp(ipi)
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada118 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 19:15:47
August 17 2010 19:15 GMT
#2650
Hi,
Could I change my ID from -1equalseipi to -1equalsexp(ipi)?

Reason: When I registered I wanted to use -1equalse^ipi, but the symbol ^ wasn't allowed. exp(ipi) or expipi would make my name make more sense (it's a math thing).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=123584&currentpage=11
Helium
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
59 Posts
August 17 2010 23:02 GMT
#2651
can you change my ID to Helium? cheers
"This debate lacks any sexual intrigue so I am not even paying attention."
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
August 18 2010 06:23 GMT
#2652
I would like my ID shortened to just RumZ.

After the Name.ID thing was done away with in Starcraft 2, this ID is now more of a calling card than a nickname, and I'd like to see it just shortened to my SC2 name, "RumZ."

If no can do over 500 I understand, just figured I'd have a better shot at it being shortened than changed.

Thanks either way.
The Grummler
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1 Post
August 18 2010 15:25 GMT
#2653
Please delete this account. For some reason i have two accounts. Guess i created this one first and forgot about it until i checked my old emails.

thanks
workers, supply, money, workers, supply money, workers, ...
AzTec
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada178 Posts
August 19 2010 13:34 GMT
#2654
Archaics -> AzTec

ty
Spoofed
Profile Joined June 2010
United States15 Posts
August 19 2010 14:57 GMT
#2655
Change to Spoofed please?
Because sc2 has a character limit I had to shorten my name. :/
Can't stop me now.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 19 2010 21:24 GMT
#2656
I was wondering if i can get the random capitals removed from my name

so it would be Infundibulum


thanks
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
August 20 2010 01:59 GMT
#2657
I know i have just a bit over 500, but I'd still like to get my name changed please

reason being is because lately i've been entering tournaments for sc2, and people have been confusing my TL.net name with my sc2 name (shew). Like at the green forest lan, everyone called me raydog, even though I prefer Shew.

Raydog -> Shew please <3
Shew
exKid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom118 Posts
August 20 2010 03:18 GMT
#2658
Please can you change my name to match my bnet name: exKid

Checked and doesnt exist.

Thanks.
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-30 06:02:39
August 20 2010 06:49 GMT
#2659
Please change my name to: ADReNaLiNG

Name currently doesn't exist. Thanks in advanced.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
collective
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada138 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-20 18:14:53
August 20 2010 18:14 GMT
#2660
Please can you change my name to match my bnet name: collective

Thank you!!

PS: checked and the name isn't already taken
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 445 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
NeuroSwarm 197
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3875
Leta 1976
Bale 52
Shine 26
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8088
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft468
ViBE151
Mew2King24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo791
Other Games
• Scarra1061
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 17m
Patches Events
11h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 17m
OSC
19h 17m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.