• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:26
CEST 04:26
KST 11:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8463 users

Unacceptable Ads - Page 17

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 37 Next All
Our ad policy does not permit auto playing audio or auto expanding ads. To report an ad, follow these steps:

1. Right click the ad (or just below if you can't right click it) and choose "Inspect" (img)

2. In the dev tools window, scroll up so that as much of the code before the highlighted line is visible (img). Expand any collapsed lines if necessary.

3. Link a screenshot of the ad, a description of the problem and a screenshot of the dev tools window in this thread.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
December 03 2013 21:30 GMT
#321
Nope. I get that ad every few hours when I'm playing mafia with multiple tabs open on TL.

I have no streams running and only get it on TL tabs.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
December 03 2013 21:41 GMT
#322
Just got it again. It's in adobe and links to

http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers.html?source=ECWD000000000000O#fbid=h7nAEIkKyMi

I've never had this add on another website.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 03 2013 21:44 GMT
#323
You appear to be rolling over the ad and activating it. Notice the 'rollover to view' in the corner of the banner - if you hover over that for three seconds, it will expand into the video ad.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-14 09:58:02
December 14 2013 09:57 GMT
#324
Having an issue with TL from my phone. Using Chrome right now, and I'm noticing this ad that says: Enjoy 3 Nights in ORLANDO. $149 GET STARTED.

It keeps popping up whenever I click on anything or go to a new page.

It also follows my screen whenever I scroll down or up.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
December 17 2013 02:42 GMT
#325
This is still not fixed. Please fix.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
December 17 2013 03:30 GMT
#326
Can u click on like the ad and get the URL? i some what rememeber having this problem on my phone as well a while but and i posted screen shots, and it was fixed within like 3 days, maybe provide a screen shot?
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
December 24 2013 20:28 GMT
#327
On December 17 2013 12:30 Shock710 wrote:
Can u click on like the ad and get the URL? i some what rememeber having this problem on my phone as well a while but and i posted screen shots, and it was fixed within like 3 days, maybe provide a screen shot?

http://appsnack.diamondresorts.com/

There we go. So freaking hard to copy and paste URLs with a phone T-T
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 25 2013 00:08 GMT
#328
On December 14 2013 18:57 Seeker wrote:
Having an issue with TL from my phone. Using Chrome right now, and I'm noticing this ad that says: Enjoy 3 Nights in ORLANDO. $149 GET STARTED.

It keeps popping up whenever I click on anything or go to a new page.

It also follows my screen whenever I scroll down or up.


I get that with a car ad and some other ad a lot of the time. Definitely annoying on a phone.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
December 25 2013 04:00 GMT
#329
On December 25 2013 09:08 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 18:57 Seeker wrote:
Having an issue with TL from my phone. Using Chrome right now, and I'm noticing this ad that says: Enjoy 3 Nights in ORLANDO. $149 GET STARTED.

It keeps popping up whenever I click on anything or go to a new page.

It also follows my screen whenever I scroll down or up.


I get that with a car ad and some other ad a lot of the time. Definitely annoying on a phone.

Yep, I get the car ad as well. I think it is for Nissan? Next time I'm on my phone I'll try to grab the URL
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-25 20:22:00
December 25 2013 16:20 GMT
#330
On December 25 2013 13:00 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2013 09:08 blade55555 wrote:
On December 14 2013 18:57 Seeker wrote:
Having an issue with TL from my phone. Using Chrome right now, and I'm noticing this ad that says: Enjoy 3 Nights in ORLANDO. $149 GET STARTED.

It keeps popping up whenever I click on anything or go to a new page.

It also follows my screen whenever I scroll down or up.


I get that with a car ad and some other ad a lot of the time. Definitely annoying on a phone.

Yep, I get the car ad as well. I think it is for Nissan? Next time I'm on my phone I'll try to grab the URL

Yeah I get the Nissan ad too :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 25 2013 19:50 GMT
#331
Browsing TL on my ipad has become dreadful as of late. There is a huge ad spanning across the screen at the bottom and follows you everywhere. Can we not have a stationary ad for mobile users?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 25 2013 19:59 GMT
#332
I think I've blocked the two reported so far. It may take up to 24 hours before they disappear.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
December 28 2013 05:42 GMT
#333
On December 26 2013 04:50 Cambium wrote:
Browsing TL on my ipad has become dreadful as of late. There is a huge ad spanning across the screen at the bottom and follows you everywhere. Can we not have a stationary ad for mobile users?


Likewise.
ModeratorGodfather
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-28 23:47:00
December 28 2013 23:44 GMT
#334
something new with browsing TL on my mobile is the text in posts is now huge and i can't adjust it. but yeah, please remove that banner ad T_T
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 29 2013 21:03 GMT
#335
There is also the shock element because when u drag it goes away, when u stop, it pops right back. I'm so tired of seeing the bald skype guy and the orphan donation kid disappear and reappear every time I scroll!

Ugh!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 13:48:56
December 31 2013 13:37 GMT
#336
im not sure if this works, but ive heard it working, that if u turn on airplane mode the ads will disappear.
I currently cant test, cause i dont seem to get banners anymore

edit: nvm that turns off the internet! LOL XD must be only for ap games
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
StarMoon
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada682 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-02 00:17:52
January 02 2014 00:16 GMT
#337
Link: + Show Spoiler +
http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CAZoDpK7EUtbWOobskwTQg4CADr2OwZMGtd_ikYoBwI23ARABIKmwsh1Q4eKI1AZg_cDzgMgDoAGzpvzhA8gBAqgDAcgDwQSqBIoBT9DhjeRfUgc1dNFWrzTbM2zXExezJgD_G6GVAnHHKmR-w0qlm1Am1UuHzYRLY_2Zy_npZRJ2CwlmbbHEwLNPvM1KjPm_0J1E4xxyP9xAgnauxr_3ex7WyQT0cEYlGvOY9fAmk-u67j4HMBD0x3UPFTJ4KIR7AnRpjSvBCteWmJHwmEvLCvpoAyKAiAYBoAYCgAe12YMe&num=1&cid=5Gha9lQGM3Jmu7imb4tPnC3P&sig=AOD64_34Ii1A21tE2Pxzu8oWMJ_YjDCVCQ&client=ca-pub-7048914824812959&adurl=http://download.bringmesports.com/index.jhtml%3Fpartner%3DYLxdm016%26pkw%3Dwatch%2520live%2520hockey%2520streaming&nm=4&mb=2&bg=!A0R0KzqI8BMmWAIAAAAgUgAAAA0qANebWg_2t4lq_DgNzHqLVmEby9d1YbS_5HIo0ovfGNyAoR8d18T1VwZdSc1DnscQgjdqVtEbpnsu19H8haUPTsh0kWCfsTpreAzS-gmODFKMnOyYxx6ftZMLOLZ_0KvWjrnzkqYlmjRJGHXeTJOc9j0CRy1IP16_Mci7Mnd2_1Qq7vlV_hIKP45GJx3EX5_2ZKBi_TfLjFlkJ-ldYiZ2zTs28uGVPamEoJwzZIahnAg8m9GM-FuNiu3DCEnMlW8JmNuaIZH3-QhNhrTwfOe23Pxtlp1EC_q8DA


Tag: TF US

It says "Watch Sports" with a green download arrow, click on the banner and it brings up a website with a voiceover. I was curious and interested in the service, and so googled "bringmesports service" and all I found, aside from their website, were tech sites advising how to remove it:

http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/BringMeSports-Toolbar-Chrome-Extension-33778-program.aspx

For instance this page says it uses MyWebSearch, an old and well-known malware program.

Another (that I can't seem to find again) describes it as a trojan that disables task manager and other windows utilities.


From what I can tell this service seems very malicious and unsafe and anything advertising it should be removed immediately.

EDIT: Another reference, clearly detailing its malicious nature: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-56-2951-0.html.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
January 02 2014 17:20 GMT
#338
Link: + Show Spoiler +
http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=C6VD-Fp_FUpHlBqKf7Qas8IHAB4Gmp5AEwdvg03LAjbcBEAEgAFCAx-HEBGDJjqiH3KPwEYIBF2NhLXB1Yi03MDQ4OTE0ODI0ODEyOTU5yAEJqAMBqgRwT9CIjfvQQJJelcf5NHDID8Fz4kA5vWXPQPVaXdC1rjjSvIisYXy7tUxdLdhUnktpxj1oaF9u__nCQM9IVc_jUaaq3wAN3eOrze3Lb1oE1H7akC0XdzoQERob0XE9f0BFB1wkX5BA6zld3ucJjYfcS4AG0Pmc8eOq18XqAaAGIQ&num=1&sig=AOD64_06NzAOj9TkVOrbLvfl_FMHWKNoXQ&client=ca-pub-7048914824812959&adurl=http%3A%2F%2Faw.us.kejet.net%2Fc%3Ff%3D*08c123776827de9f1.anonymous.google%26v%3D1388683030%26d%3Dzc%26c%3Dk%26m%3DNc%26n%3D2%26g%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fvda.gtarcade.com%252F%253Fq%253D131210UbxRC0X%2526sid%253D%2525SD%2525


Ad Tag : TF_US

Ad for online League of Angels game. Really NSFW -__-
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 02 2014 17:50 GMT
#339
For Google ads, you can click the X to remove or report them.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
tritonice
Profile Joined November 2010
United States119 Posts
January 23 2014 03:48 GMT
#340
I know I will probably be labeled a prude, and I am definitely not the target TL demo or ad demo (I'm almost 38, married with two kids), but I don't need to see heaving breasts for scam online games on every page of TL. Sorry, but that is how I feel.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 170
FoxeR 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1842
Leta 966
Bale 76
League of Legends
Doublelift4672
Other Games
summit1g8382
JimRising 527
ViBE163
WinterStarcraft120
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1148
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 34m
Patches Events
12h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
OSC
20h 34m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.