• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7201 users

3451 PES2009Z SubtractT

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 01:49:07
June 03 2009 01:48 GMT
#1
Point of Emphasis: 30 min TvZ between progamer and Tl.net resident amazing player RET. Wonderful defense, plague/swarm and macro. Very close game..

+ Show Spoiler +
sad ret loss
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
June 03 2009 02:40 GMT
#2
Introducing the new progaming team, WoJin Stas!!
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
gettodaroflchoppa
Profile Joined May 2009
104 Posts
June 03 2009 02:49 GMT
#3
medic follow yay
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
June 03 2009 02:57 GMT
#4
Ret is awesome.
He needs to try keep better care of his vessels tho!
more Retplays please!
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
June 03 2009 03:14 GMT
#5
On June 03 2009 11:40 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Introducing the new progaming team, WoJin Stas!!


ROFRLFROFLRFOL
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
DownMaxX
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada1311 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 03:18:29
June 03 2009 03:18 GMT
#6
That was sick. I wish I was good enough to chat casually with progamers.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't ever quit ret! ;;
parasite
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 03:19:46
June 03 2009 03:19 GMT
#7
On June 03 2009 12:14 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 11:40 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Introducing the new progaming team, WoJin Stas!!


ROFRLFROFLRFOL

Comic genius I know. Good game though, I hope ret isn't really quitting
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
June 03 2009 04:17 GMT
#8
poor child, cute chat though T_T
Entusman #12
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
June 03 2009 04:51 GMT
#9
pretty sick game, child has good english
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 06:59:41
June 03 2009 06:58 GMT
#10
+ Show Spoiler +
that last expand costed him so much. Usually when I watch reps of terran having such a big advantage in map control(cause of bigger army) and population I almost 100% sure the T will win. T_T
didnt like how the Z won.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
TheFlashyOne
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada450 Posts
June 03 2009 08:45 GMT
#11
+ Show Spoiler +


See what happens when you retire Ret? you can't even beat B-Team progamers after 1 day. plz comeback !^_^!
Don't Spend your Life Dreaming, Live your Dream
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
June 03 2009 09:53 GMT
#12
Wow. Good game indeed.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sick sick comeback. At one point it was 150 supply vs. 60 or so, and yet Z still won.
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
Kolean.Tellan
Profile Joined May 2008
Belgium217 Posts
June 03 2009 11:01 GMT
#13
to much respect for opponent, going main a few times would have sealed the deal gg tho
you can no more win a war then you can win an earthquake.
Nanoo
Profile Joined March 2009
229 Posts
June 03 2009 12:51 GMT
#14
nice chat..do u have any with top progamers like bisu, jd, etc?
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
June 03 2009 15:50 GMT
#15
Zerg's defiler use and overall micro were unholy
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
June 03 2009 17:56 GMT
#16
Awesome plague/swarm use man.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 19:55:03
June 03 2009 19:44 GMT
#17
Hmm, ret has good strategical skill, yet like most other foreigners his minerals go up to like 1600 once he heads out with his army for the first time. He could have taken his second nat and built alot of units during that time with some multi-tasking. I'm not hating on Ret, just saying what is obvious.

Small stuff like building his third CC in a weird place. Building his barracks so his vultures are stuck inside his base. And he doesn't transfer his idle scv:s to his only running back expo. Neither does he try to take a new expo for quite some time. He isn't using any dropships, although there are nice dropping options, like at zerg back nat expo for example.

Yet he makes up for this with his good knowledge of BW and good strategy. But I dislike sloppy play and I find his play a bit sloppy. Then again I'm used to watching progamer VOD:s, so obviousy I'm comparing to pros.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
June 03 2009 19:50 GMT
#18
On June 03 2009 18:53 Hans-Titan wrote:
Wow. Good game indeed.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sick sick comeback. At one point it was 150 supply vs. 60 or so, and yet Z still won.

+ Show Spoiler +
kind of reminiscent of ret vs xiaozi no?
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4535 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 20:27:07
June 03 2009 20:06 GMT
#19
On June 04 2009 04:44 Foucault wrote:
Hmm, ret has good strategical skill, yet like most other foreigners his minerals go up to like 1600 once he heads out with his army for the first time. He could have taken his second nat and built alot of units during that time with some multi-tasking. I'm not hating on Ret, just saying what is obvious.

Small stuff like building his third CC in a weird place. Building his barracks so his vultures are stuck inside his base. And he doesn't transfer his idle scv:s to his only running back expo. Neither does he try to take a new expo for quite some time. He isn't using any dropships, although there are nice dropping options, like at zerg back nat expo for example.

Yet he makes up for this with his good knowledge of BW and good strategy. But I dislike sloppy play and I find his play a bit sloppy. Then again I'm used to watching progamer VOD:s, so obviousy I'm comparing to pros.



none of these games on here are perfect TvZ's by me. I do come close to the perfect game every once in a while but once games go long it's hard to keep doing everything perfect for a long period of time.. games such as these are kind of messy and u have to watch ur army all the time..
my vultures were stuck for a while cuz of 1 scv, not barrack placement 8D

I didn't drop because whenever I play Child and I use dropships he just scourges them.

My minerals don't go up once I move out with my army unless I miss depots which in this game I did twice at crucial times - bad.
Team Liquid
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
June 03 2009 20:38 GMT
#20
On June 04 2009 05:06 ret wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 04:44 Foucault wrote:
Hmm, ret has good strategical skill, yet like most other foreigners his minerals go up to like 1600 once he heads out with his army for the first time. He could have taken his second nat and built alot of units during that time with some multi-tasking. I'm not hating on Ret, just saying what is obvious.

Small stuff like building his third CC in a weird place. Building his barracks so his vultures are stuck inside his base. And he doesn't transfer his idle scv:s to his only running back expo. Neither does he try to take a new expo for quite some time. He isn't using any dropships, although there are nice dropping options, like at zerg back nat expo for example.

Yet he makes up for this with his good knowledge of BW and good strategy. But I dislike sloppy play and I find his play a bit sloppy. Then again I'm used to watching progamer VOD:s, so obviousy I'm comparing to pros.



none of these games on here are perfect TvZ's by me. I do come close to the perfect game every once in a while but once games go long it's hard to keep doing everything perfect for a long period of time.. games such as these are kind of messy and u have to watch ur army all the time..
my vultures were stuck for a while cuz of 1 scv, not barrack placement 8D

I didn't drop because whenever I play Child and I use dropships he just scourges them.

My minerals don't go up once I move out with my army unless I miss depots which in this game I did twice at crucial times - bad.


Yeah I've seen you play better TvZ for sure. That's a reason why I wrote my first reply, because I know you're better. Also wow, if Idra had your attitude people would probably like him.

And yeah, since I'm Terran myself I know how messy long TvZ:s get, but I think one really becomes a monster in TvZ when you can multitask like a maniac. You obviously have strategy/understanding of BW down.

Oh it was a SCV? My bad then. Okay, perfectly good explanations. Everyone miss depots here and there, even pros.

Also mad props to you for not taking what I wrote the wrong way and actually discussing it. You sir, are adorable and awesome.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 388
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 48
Bale 35
Killer 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto175
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7774
Coldzera 709
ceh9466
WinterStarcraft393
olofmeister391
C9.Mang0287
Sick129
NeuroSwarm92
ViBE22
kaitlyn8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick578
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Jankos615
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 36m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.