![[image loading]](http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss98/dissuey/bisuwall2copy.jpg)





| Blogs > disciple |
|
disciple
9071 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
| ||
|
Ares[Effort]
DEMACIA6550 Posts
| ||
|
o3.power91
Bahrain5288 Posts
![]() 1280x800 if possible. Awesome wallpaper :D | ||
|
ambit!ous1
United States3662 Posts
| ||
|
Michael.Air.
Jordan1 Post
![]() thanks for sharing! | ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On March 08 2009 21:20 NeverGG wrote: *Saves* I thought you said you were going to use some of my stuff ages ago? I will for sure. This one is for some sc2gg banner so its quite random, I just decided to make it a wallpaper because I'm bored. Besides I'm feeling a little shy to edit some of your images, it will be embarrassing if I ruin your good work For other resolutions hit me a PM, I'm not planning to post anything here. I dont have other bisu wallpapers, I'm sharing all my work with you ![]() | ||
|
SilverSkyLark
Philippines8437 Posts
| ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
On March 08 2009 21:49 Infinity.SkyLark wrote: Bisu Wallpaper 2, where's number 1..?:D ah... I have forgot. Photobucket fucked all my links to TL and sc2gg, the images are there still, it will take me time to transfer all of them to new acc and edit all links so if you need smth its here http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/monsuey/ | ||
|
Mista
Singapore1022 Posts
| ||
|
Racenilatr
United States2756 Posts
| ||
|
wwooaa
Croatia179 Posts
| ||
|
Heyoka
Katowice25012 Posts
| ||
|
SilverSkyLark
Philippines8437 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7319 JimRising Day[9].tv466 C9.Mang0335 ViBE175 Maynarde154 WinterStarcraft136 Livibee132 Sick112 ArmadaUGS39 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP29 StarCraft: Brood War• Response • OhrlRock • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|