You horror fans out there just gotta try thisone, it's a awesome game and is scary enough to give you a heart-attack if you're not used to horror-flicks!
(And there's no need for a webcamera or a microphone as it asks you when you sign up)
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Julmust
Sweden4867 Posts
You horror fans out there just gotta try thisone, it's a awesome game and is scary enough to give you a heart-attack if you're not used to horror-flicks! (And there's no need for a webcamera or a microphone as it asks you when you sign up) | ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
And LOL at it's a big advertisement. ![]() | ||
|
lesser_good
Canada698 Posts
im such a pussy | ||
|
Deleted User 38166
109 Posts
| ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
| ||
|
Ryshi
Canada361 Posts
Hint was "listen", so I tried to listen for answer and I'm guessing the red dots are just red herring? | ||
|
3clipse
Canada2555 Posts
On December 07 2008 09:06 Ryshi wrote: I played this during hallowe'en, never figured out the lock combination and just skipped that part. + Show Spoiler + Hint was "listen", so I tried to listen for answer and I'm guessing the red dots are just red herring? No, he tells you which pictures derive the numbers from. | ||
|
zer0das
United States8519 Posts
| ||
|
Demoninja
United States1190 Posts
On December 07 2008 08:57 lesser_good wrote: lol i stoped at the camera part im such a pussyMe too >_> | ||
|
o3.power91
Bahrain5288 Posts
I've been looking for a good scare for so long (horror movies nowadays are shit) Crappy internet let me wait too long on loading screens though T_T | ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
| ||
|
Glider
United States1353 Posts
in the last parts i wished i had gone the wrong direction just to see what happens. | ||
|
FreeDoM[YA]
Canada855 Posts
| ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
| ||
|
SirTea
United States48 Posts
| ||
|
SirTea
United States48 Posts
| ||
|
BanZu
United States3329 Posts
| ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
| ||
|
SilverskY
Korea (South)3086 Posts
| ||
|
lxginverse
Monaco1506 Posts
On December 09 2008 12:19 InfeSteD wrote: So I did this shit and I cant sleep now? same here wtf | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|