• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:58
CEST 01:58
KST 08:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

Really scare flash-based game!

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Normal
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
December 06 2008 23:32 GMT
#1
http://www.hotel626.com/

You horror fans out there just gotta try thisone, it's a awesome game and is scary enough to give you a heart-attack if you're not used to horror-flicks!

(And there's no need for a webcamera or a microphone as it asks you when you sign up)
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
December 06 2008 23:46 GMT
#2
Fun, but too short.

And LOL at it's a big advertisement.
Chains none
lesser_good
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada698 Posts
December 06 2008 23:57 GMT
#3
lol i stoped at the camera part im such a pussy
pew pew
Deleted User 38166
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
109 Posts
December 07 2008 00:03 GMT
#4
Mine's stuck loading at 16%... lol
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
December 07 2008 00:05 GMT
#5
omg mine says it ll come back at 6 pm.. the white face scared me too much already tho FUCK U! :D
w/e
Ryshi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada361 Posts
December 07 2008 00:06 GMT
#6
I played this during hallowe'en, never figured out the lock combination and just skipped that part. + Show Spoiler +
Hint was "listen", so I tried to listen for answer and I'm guessing the red dots are just red herring?
The World God Only Knows
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
December 07 2008 00:14 GMT
#7
On December 07 2008 09:06 Ryshi wrote:
I played this during hallowe'en, never figured out the lock combination and just skipped that part. + Show Spoiler +
Hint was "listen", so I tried to listen for answer and I'm guessing the red dots are just red herring?

No, he tells you which pictures derive the numbers from.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
December 07 2008 00:31 GMT
#8
I think that part is a bit bugged... because I know I got the combination right a few times, and it wouldn't accept it (I later got it right using the same numbers on a slightly different one).
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 07 2008 04:23 GMT
#9
On December 07 2008 08:57 lesser_good wrote:
lol i stoped at the camera part im such a pussy


Me too >_>
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
December 07 2008 19:19 GMT
#10
Holy shit. Thanks for sharing man :D
I've been looking for a good scare for so long (horror movies nowadays are shit)
Crappy internet let me wait too long on loading screens though T_T
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
December 07 2008 19:43 GMT
#11
If anyone gets the "will be back at 6" thing, you can always set your computer time to cheat it.
Chains none
Glider
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-07 20:35:31
December 07 2008 20:35 GMT
#12
Just finished it, Thanks for sharing, this was awesome. I couldn't get that baby lullaby part, i don't have mic so i kept on spinning the little ball in ring but the ghost baby kept on waking up.

in the last parts i wished i had gone the wrong direction just to see what happens.
FreeDoM[YA]
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada855 Posts
December 08 2008 00:05 GMT
#13
Scariest thing I've played in such a long time!
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
December 08 2008 00:16 GMT
#14
omg I had to stop wtf! im too scared.. I stoppd at III... fuck that shit
w/e
SirTea
Profile Joined October 2008
United States48 Posts
December 08 2008 00:40 GMT
#15
I got stuck on the camera part. I'm just sick of dying over and over. lol
Dream is Destiny
SirTea
Profile Joined October 2008
United States48 Posts
December 08 2008 00:41 GMT
#16
oh. jk. i did it without listening.
Dream is Destiny
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
December 08 2008 01:18 GMT
#17
Too scared to even start :X
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
December 09 2008 03:19 GMT
#18
So I did this shit and I cant sleep now?
w/e
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-09 04:20:53
December 09 2008 03:23 GMT
#19
Oooh I played this about a month ago in the dark with all the lights off with headphones on. Holy shit I jizzed my pants. The camera part was definitely the scariest. Make all your friends play it, it's hella funny.
Graphics
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
December 09 2008 20:13 GMT
#20
On December 09 2008 12:19 InfeSteD wrote:
So I did this shit and I cant sleep now?



same here wtf

fromis_9 enjoyer
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
December 09 2008 20:52 GMT
#21
On December 09 2008 12:23 SilverskY wrote:
Oooh I played this about a month ago in the dark with all the lights off with headphones on. Holy shit I jizzed my pants. The camera part was definitely the scariest. Make all your friends play it, it's hella funny.


i believe you mean that you peed your pants
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
December 09 2008 21:37 GMT
#22
On December 08 2008 09:41 SirTea wrote:
oh. jk. i did it without listening.


you're supposed to listen to the camera part?

The keypad one sucked. I couldn't figure out what to do .
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
December 10 2008 02:51 GMT
#23
doesn't load for me oo
DevAzTaYtA
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Oman2005 Posts
December 10 2008 03:01 GMT
#24
On December 10 2008 05:52 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 12:23 SilverskY wrote:
Oooh I played this about a month ago in the dark with all the lights off with headphones on. Holy shit I jizzed my pants. The camera part was definitely the scariest. Make all your friends play it, it's hella funny.


i believe you mean that you peed your pants


rofl
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
December 10 2008 03:29 GMT
#25
On December 10 2008 05:52 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 12:23 SilverskY wrote:
Oooh I played this about a month ago in the dark with all the lights off with headphones on. Holy shit I jizzed my pants. The camera part was definitely the scariest. Make all your friends play it, it's hella funny.


i believe you mean that you peed your pants


I was just about to comment on this too
u gotta sk8
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
December 10 2008 03:44 GMT
#26
Rofl not even going to try...I get scared from horror flicks @ the best of times.
Cherry Girl
Profile Joined January 2009
1 Post
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 21:43:29
January 02 2009 21:42 GMT
#27
I couldn't finish it... I saw her white and terrifying face and I closed it lol. I've really scared for a while.. But I think I'll try it again later.
lalalalala
NotSupporting
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1998 Posts
January 02 2009 21:45 GMT
#28
On January 03 2009 06:42 Cherry Girl wrote:
I couldn't finish it... I saw her white and terrifying face and I closed it lol. I've really scared for a while.. But I think I'll try it again later.


ok
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
January 03 2009 00:52 GMT
#29
All i get is this after it loads , then it wants me to sign up my email and shit
[image loading]
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
January 07 2009 00:10 GMT
#30
Holy shit dude, Camera fucking freaked me out, now Im scared to hell to go on with the stairs, fuck this LOL
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
January 07 2009 00:13 GMT
#31
Oh by the way, this definently does not want me to eat doritos
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
January 07 2009 00:33 GMT
#32
its not bad, but after watching room 1408 this does not really shake me up
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 07 2009 00:50 GMT
#33
uhh it scared the shit out of me at first, i was like ok fuck i'm not putting on my headphones. then i finally did, and i really didn't think it was that scary. the scariest part was the camera room, but the rest really isn't that bad. the ending is fucking lame too. of all the pictures of people at the end, like one of them looked somewhat scared, and one guy was like eating cheetos or some shit and it was hilarious.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 07 2009 00:55 GMT
#34
On January 03 2009 09:52 CharlieMurphy wrote:
All i get is this after it loads , then it wants me to sign up my email and shit + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Have you..er..tried coming back during the posted time?
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-07 01:10:44
January 07 2009 01:10 GMT
#35
i'm easily scared, but i'm very curious as to how scary this game is. i'm actually afraid to play it. can someone let me know whether or not this game includes anything like "surprise!" scary pics that pop right at ur face? otherwise, i think i can handle it.. maybe.. idk.
SNSD fan
darkemperor
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Turkey725 Posts
January 07 2009 02:12 GMT
#36
I'm not a bit scared , this is so lame :S
#1 Kim Taek Yong Fan <3 || Legend of the Fall // Fall of the Legend
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
January 07 2009 02:54 GMT
#37
quick tip: dont right click rofl
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9933
Rain 1158
Artosis 569
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
Day[9].tv609
shahzam576
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0168
ArmadaUGS66
NeuroSwarm60
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv609
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
2m
CranKy Ducklings9
Stellar Fest
13h 2m
OSC
22h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.