• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:00
CEST 07:00
KST 14:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5850 users

[Blizzcon 2008] Ghostclaws is Plural

Blogs > Ghostclaws
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Ghostclaws
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
114 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-14 21:46:22
October 13 2008 22:18 GMT
#1
Here's my side of the story. The following order of events may be slightly wrong.

Blizzcon day 1. For the first few hours, the people I've met up with are Pano, Blabber, Sigrun and his cousin (for the most part). Sigrun and his cousin go off doing their own thing. Sometime after noon, I meet Etter, omgbnetsux, haji, neo. I tell Etter that I'm basically a lurker, ID Ghostclaws. "As in Ghost and Claus as in Santa Claus?" "No as in claws" *hand gesture* "Oh claw"... Nothing related happens for the rest of the day.

So after the dinner at BJs I go home, later seeing

[Blizzcon] MSL Predictions
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=80152

On October 11 2008 18:37 thedeadhaji wrote:
[image loading]


This is the consensus from the drunken shitfest at Anaheim

Much > FBH
Backho > Bisu

Much >Backho
FBH > Bisu

Backho > FBH

Signed,
thedeadhaji, Losingid8, semioldguy, sp1ralarchitect, Last Romantic, GeneralnukEem, littlechava, spiritofthetuna, DJEtterstyle, omgbnetsux, Plexa, Waterdragon aka Ghostclaw, Quesadilla, Neoillusions, Intrigue, Charliemurphey, Zatic, Chill, CFtrident, Kingkosi, Laced, Imdrunk aka, Guyinhat, aka I'mReach aka guyinblackshirt, guywholookslikeartosis


What? I wasn't there... not thinking much of it, I post

On October 11 2008 23:39 Ghostclaws wrote:
haha I left after the dinner, but it's nice to know you guys thought I was there... sorta... as another person... oh righttt, drunken shitfest.


So on Day 2 the topic somehow comes to my ID again. A couple of times Etter would just say "GHOSTCLAWW!" like it was something epic a superhero would say. Then Etter tells us that at the hotel he didn't know/remember Waterdragon's name (but he somehow remembered Ghostclaw), so he just called him Ghostclaw. Apparently the conversation went something like: "Why do you keep calling me Ghostclaw? I'm waterdragon!" "No, you're Ghostclawww!" So I'm still pretty much oblivious to what's happened, though it sounds like a good laugh, nothing big. And that's pretty much all I hear of the topic for the rest of Blizzcon.

And then, a little late, but after Blizzcon is over I see...

The change my name topic - Page 69
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=3398&currentpage=69

On October 13 2008 07:30 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2008 20:44 Plexa wrote:
On October 11 2008 18:22 thedeadhaji wrote:
Request from 40 pple at Anaheim:

Please change Waterdragon's ID to GhostClaw.

Thanks,
DJETTER
IT MUST BE DONE

GHOSTCLAWWWWWW!!!


WTH Damn it Etter! And then I see that waterdragon's sig has been changed to "aka ghostclaw"... hopefully not by himself -__-

and then today...

Private Message
From: NeoIllusions
Subject: :O
Date: 10/14/08 00:52
Ghostclawwwwwwwwwwww!


and on Facebook...
omgbnetsux wrote at 2:36pm
GHOST CLAWS
Wall-to-Wall - Write on omgbnetsux's Wall


All I did was tell Etter my ID and somehow it's an inside joke now --; Someone needs to fill in the rest of the story! I didn't know it spread to all the TL people at Blizzcon hahah

Is my name forever doomed to slander?

Private Message
From: waterdragon
Subject: waterdragon/ghostclaw
Date: 10/14/08 10:08
sorry jeremy, it's xxxxxx. I am waterdragon. How funny is that. Anyway, Djetter and whoever else was in my car (i drove a bunch of drunk people back to their hotels) kept calling me ghostclaw.

and if i'm totally confused as to who you are, you should tell me to shut up and stop confusing you xD


So uh, hi, everyone. When I made my ID, I actually wanted it to be something intimidating or scary, and I had intended to be like a super lurker and have like no posts. This is certainly a strange turn of events. Greets to everyone at Blizzcon too! It was definitely an awesome experience.

Here's a pic of Nada and I (only pic I have of myself at Blizzcon haha):
[image loading]


On an unrelated note:
Did anyone see PurePwnage's Jeremy taking pictures with Nada after the finals? I didn't think much of it but now I kinda wish I asked him for a picture. It was definitely him, he did his ubermicro pose for the picture.

****
hhjkkjhgffghhgg, hhjkkjhgffghgff
NotCharlie
Profile Joined October 2008
United Arab Emirates38 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-13 22:24:52
October 13 2008 22:23 GMT
#2
lol, if it makes you feel any better Trident and some other belligerents were yelling out WATER DRAGON! all night (even in their sleep).

edit- Didn't see Jeremy guy there.
Marine/Marauder GG
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
October 13 2008 22:23 GMT
#3
GHOSTCLAAAAAAWWWW
aka Ghostclaws
Ghostclaws
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
114 Posts
October 13 2008 22:26 GMT
#4
ahahaha yea it's cool I'm just telling my side of the story, I find it kinda funny myself
hhjkkjhgffghhgg, hhjkkjhgffghgff
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 13 2008 22:27 GMT
#5
I saw Jeremy in LAX haha. I kept looking at him to the point I just went up and asked if it was him.
Moderator
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
October 13 2008 22:28 GMT
#6
nice sig chill
aka Ghostclaws
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
October 13 2008 22:33 GMT
#7
GHOSTCLAAWWW.
blabberrrrr
thoraxe
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1449 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-13 22:52:38
October 13 2008 22:52 GMT
#8
Wow Jeremy, you should've taken a pic with both of them, that would've been pure pwnage!
Obama singing "Kick Ass" Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yghFBt-fXmw&feature=player_embedde
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
October 13 2008 23:18 GMT
#9
Can we change your ID to waterdragon?
Moderator
Ghostclaws
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
114 Posts
October 13 2008 23:20 GMT
#10
On October 14 2008 08:18 semioldguy wrote:
Can we change your ID to waterdragon?

I would rather not thanks for the offer tho -____-
hhjkkjhgffghhgg, hhjkkjhgffghgff
ScarFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1175 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-14 00:09:01
October 14 2008 00:08 GMT
#11
@_@ is chill trying to trick us while his sig points out the obvious? Is the OP even real?

I'm getting paranoid.
Can you dig it?
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
October 14 2008 01:00 GMT
#12
GHOSTCLAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
Graphics
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
October 14 2008 01:03 GMT
#13
^^
Moderatorsloppy little slug
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
October 14 2008 01:04 GMT
#14
sorry about that- totally not my fault. It was the drunken people's fault. Although now we're forever intertwined in history (check your pm for why this is funny).
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Ghostclaws
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
114 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-14 21:46:52
October 14 2008 01:21 GMT
#15
updated OP post
hhjkkjhgffghhgg, hhjkkjhgffghgff
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
October 14 2008 01:25 GMT
#16
On October 14 2008 10:21 Ghostclaws wrote:
updated post at end of OP

can you read the pm again? I'm trying to keep all the irl stuff kinda sorta seperate.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
October 14 2008 01:25 GMT
#17
oh, and you should tell me if you want me to change my sig to something else.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
October 14 2008 01:31 GMT
#18
can you pm me with your whole real name so i can friend you on fb?
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
October 14 2008 05:56 GMT
#19
Guys stop joking, it's me on that pic, I can prove it.
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
October 14 2008 06:29 GMT
#20
On October 14 2008 14:56 VIB wrote:
Guys stop joking, it's me on that pic, I can prove it.

how creepy
blabberrrrr
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 108
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2578
GuemChi 761
Leta 104
Snow 98
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 42
Bale 35
Noble 13
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
febbydoto18
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox398
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g7246
WinterStarcraft391
C9.Mang0271
Sick118
ViBE86
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2132
League of Legends
• Lourlo1238
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.