• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9853 users

Boxer's Best games DVD

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
November 16 2006 05:21 GMT
#1
Does anyone know where i can get my hands on this dvd? torrent or to just buy it. if anyone has it, please upload it on to tl.net torrent :D
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
November 16 2006 05:23 GMT
#2
I'm very confused now.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 16 2006 05:23 GMT
#3
If you are korean like your nation-ID says, then I am sure you can find it on amazon.co.kr or whatever internet sites there are that sells DVD's.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 16 2006 08:02 GMT
#4
I bought my copy when I was in Korea, my cousin just looked up popular sites where you can buy shit online and got it for around $15 USD.

Um, I'd torrent it but it'd take forever to rip all three discs...and I have no experience with that.
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
November 16 2006 08:15 GMT
#5
would like someone to talk you through it?:D
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
TransfuSe
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada201 Posts
November 16 2006 11:05 GMT
#6
Would it be possible to get a link for this DVD? If the site takes paypal i'm looking to buy it. ^^
Hello.
artofmagic
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
United States1951 Posts
November 16 2006 11:52 GMT
#7
On November 16 2006 17:02 Ack1027 wrote:
I bought my copy when I was in Korea, my cousin just looked up popular sites where you can buy shit online and got it for around $15 USD.

Um, I'd torrent it but it'd take forever to rip all three discs...and I have no experience with that.

share it! or feel the wrath of tl
evolve or die
yare
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
507 Posts
November 16 2006 11:55 GMT
#8
is this that really old dvd? or a new release?
TransfuSe
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada201 Posts
November 16 2006 12:11 GMT
#9
I want to buy it. t.t
Hello.
Doctorasul
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Romania1145 Posts
November 16 2006 18:27 GMT
#10
Ack1027 I will send you 3 virgins if you make that torrent happen.
"I believe in Spinoza's god who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a god who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings." - Albert Einstein
Lord.of.Nukes
Profile Joined December 2005
United Kingdom226 Posts
November 16 2006 18:39 GMT
#11
Ack1027 I will send you 3 female virgins if you make that torrent happen.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-16 18:43:32
November 16 2006 18:43 GMT
#12
On November 16 2006 20:52 artofmagic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2006 17:02 Ack1027 wrote:
I bought my copy when I was in Korea, my cousin just looked up popular sites where you can buy shit online and got it for around $15 USD.

Um, I'd torrent it but it'd take forever to rip all three discs...and I have no experience with that.

share it! or feel the wrath of tl


Yes.

Yes, feel the wrath of TL for not ripping a DVD that is encoded for another region, in a completely different language that few understand, full of games that anyone can download off the tracker, as they are some of the most watched games of all time. Not to mention, asking anyone to translate the entire DVD is pretty ridiculous.

What are you, 12?

That being said, I'll consider it.
Eagleheart
Profile Joined January 2006
Sweden776 Posts
November 16 2006 19:04 GMT
#13
I agree with Ack1027, seems like a waste of time to rip it when people have seen maybe all of the games anyway.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 16 2006 23:26 GMT
#14
On November 17 2006 04:04 Eagleheart wrote:
I agree with Ack1027, seems like a waste of time to rip it when people have seen maybe all of the games anyway.


I wouldn't want a ripped copy anyway; this is something I'd actually want to get my hands on, and and enjoy seeing it sitting on my shelf.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Ronin
Profile Joined September 2006
Canada92 Posts
November 17 2006 04:08 GMT
#15
Same here so if anyone knows a link that you can buy the dvd through then please post it now.
TransfuSe
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada201 Posts
November 17 2006 05:45 GMT
#16
bump for sauce
Hello.
Endurance
Profile Joined August 2006
United States119 Posts
November 17 2006 06:40 GMT
#17
On November 16 2006 17:02 Ack1027 wrote:
Um, I'd torrent it but it'd take forever to rip all three discs


You can say that 5040304 times again... I used a 30-45 second clip in my movie about BoxeR from the DVD and it took like 2 hours to rip/compress just that part. That was probably one of the most time consuming things I've done on a computer.
-Endurance
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
November 17 2006 06:43 GMT
#18
You are korean. Go to the store and buy it. You don't distribute a DVD without paying for it. -_-;

http://www.sorishop.com/goods/99/items/g_7005.html
Zeto
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2290 Posts
November 17 2006 06:45 GMT
#19
the games were uploaded a while ago on some vod website before the site went down, including the game against BlueK on paradoxxx in 800k quality. wish I still had it to share :/
hay hay mayé, todos los negros tomamos maté!
TransfuSe
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada201 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-17 08:34:22
November 17 2006 08:15 GMT
#20
On November 17 2006 15:43 WhatisProtoss wrote:
You are korean. Go to the store and buy it. You don't distribute a DVD without paying for it. -_-;

http://www.sorishop.com/goods/99/items/g_7005.html


do they take paypal?

I so want that. t.t

If they don't, are there any other sites that have that that do accept paypal?

EDIT: If anyone has it and is willing to sell it i'll buy it off them via paypal. I want it now!! I CRAVE IT!!
Hello.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft491
ArmadaUGS69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick779
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1562
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 59m
INu's Battles
3h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 59m
Replay Cast
14h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.