• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13237 users

TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 07 2014 03:05 GMT
#78
/in
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 07 2014 22:56 GMT
#622
y dis game have so many posts?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 02:04 GMT
#1806
sup. I read the thread.

anyway, I think you guys are missing the boat on VE. I'm more interested in how VE went from saying that he wasn't interested in lynching anyone who was active to lynching the second-most active player in this game (iamperfection). The reasons that he gave don't appear very strong at all and he only said anything about the guy when sloosh prompted him to.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 03:24 GMT
#1810
Are you really that upset that I ignored you? lol.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 03:34 GMT
#1812
well you seem a little obsessed with me. I assumed you were annoyed I didn't bother discussing the "implications of this game having 'so many posts'".
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 03:39 GMT
#1814
because you said that I was lying about something that you have no knowledge as to whether or not I've done. The only thing I can get from that is that you were expecting me to acknowledge you when I started playing.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 03:41 GMT
#1817
On July 10 2014 11:35 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 11:04 HiroPro wrote:
sup. I read the thread.

anyway, I think you guys are missing the boat on VE. I'm more interested in how VE went from saying that he wasn't interested in lynching anyone who was active to lynching the second-most active player in this game (iamperfection). The reasons that he gave don't appear very strong at all and he only said anything about the guy when sloosh prompted him to.


No you didn't.

HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 03:44 GMT
#1820
whatever the color your boxers are.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 03:46 GMT
#1823
I think I'm going to go back to ignoring you.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 19:26 GMT
#1959
all hail prplhz.

##Vote Damdred
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 19:35 GMT
#1964
I feel good about my vote.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 22:31 GMT
#2003
On July 11 2014 06:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 11:04 HiroPro wrote:
sup. I read the thread.

anyway, I think you guys are missing the boat on VE. I'm more interested in how VE went from saying that he wasn't interested in lynching anyone who was active to lynching the second-most active player in this game (iamperfection). The reasons that he gave don't appear very strong at all and he only said anything about the guy when sloosh prompted him to.


VE, I think this is for you. He doesn't seem all that interested about it now so I would enjoy if you two could make a public discussion about this. He didn't ask you for your reasoning for iamp or anything, just stated he didn't like it and kinda forgot about it to then sheep prplhz on Damdred.

Sort this out for the thread to see, thanks.


pay a little more attention:

On July 11 2014 01:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not going to answer any questions about why I voted iamp in spite of stating preference for lynching lurkers. I had an irrational response to one of his posts I think and someone (I think yamato) made some pretty good points about iamp and then I evaluated the votes for him at the time, and I was like "okay fine whatever" and voted not knowing whether I'd make it back in time to change it.

HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 10 2014 22:40 GMT
#2006
On July 11 2014 07:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 07:31 HiroPro wrote:
On July 11 2014 06:56 Vivax wrote:
On July 10 2014 11:04 HiroPro wrote:
sup. I read the thread.

anyway, I think you guys are missing the boat on VE. I'm more interested in how VE went from saying that he wasn't interested in lynching anyone who was active to lynching the second-most active player in this game (iamperfection). The reasons that he gave don't appear very strong at all and he only said anything about the guy when sloosh prompted him to.


VE, I think this is for you. He doesn't seem all that interested about it now so I would enjoy if you two could make a public discussion about this. He didn't ask you for your reasoning for iamp or anything, just stated he didn't like it and kinda forgot about it to then sheep prplhz on Damdred.

Sort this out for the thread to see, thanks.


pay a little more attention:

On July 11 2014 01:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not going to answer any questions about why I voted iamp in spite of stating preference for lynching lurkers. I had an irrational response to one of his posts I think and someone (I think yamato) made some pretty good points about iamp and then I evaluated the votes for him at the time, and I was like "okay fine whatever" and voted not knowing whether I'd make it back in time to change it.



Can you summarize in your own thoughts why damdred is scum?

He seems highly self-conscious about people suspecting him, his reasons for voting have absolutely nothing to do with this game, and in general he has no impact on the game despite being relatively active.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 04:28 GMT
#2083
Would someone like to explain this push on mderg beyond just the fact that he's been defensive today and didn't vote yesterday? Looking at his posts from day 1, he has clear opinions on people and he seems to be making an effort to understand the game. Most of them are townreads but he has his own reasons. Compare this guy's filter to Damdred's filter and I think the difference should be apparent.

After reading some of the discussion about forumite I don´t think he is scum. His reason for townreading prplhz is too incomprehensible to come from mafia. As mafia I would always try to find a reason others might agree with over something like this strange meta reason.

I think Toades´ line of thought was perfectly reasonable here. That he brings up these conflicting points and wants more thoughts on it seems pretty townie to me.

His post sounded a bit like my townplay when I was new to mafia. I can see why people see that as scummy but I don´t think it is. Confidence in your reads isn´t alignmment indicative to me.
(above in reference to Corazon)
I have a hard time seeing anything that might help town in this post. You might as well have not posted anything at all. The list says almost nothing. There´s no reasons at all, so one can´t see your thought process behind the list. To me this looks like you want to appear like you have thoughts on many players without actually having to explain anything.
Saying that people just have to ask to get your proper reads also kinda supports my point. You can make up reasons for liking/ not liking someone relatively quickly, if you already know how you want to read them.
This makes you appear to be trying to figure out the game without having to do anything.
(above in reference to ninjabunnies)
Damdred´s post seemed pretty average to me. Yes, not really scummy but nothing especially townie. Considering that you had him as scummy before this feels strange. Your reason for dropping the suspicion is basically that his reaction was calm and thoughtful.

I don´t like that forumite keeps his vote on koshi here. At that point koshi was already very townie, there´s no reason to believe that koshi is town. Maybe scum forumite would be scared of backing down because it might seem inconsistent? Not sure but that doesn´t really look like scumhunting.


HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 04:37 GMT
#2086
What does that have to do with you claiming to be roleblocked?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 04:55 GMT
#2090
On July 11 2014 13:43 Toadesstern wrote:
I think he's claiming that he fakeclaimed being RB'ed, instead tracked someone, that someone visited Koshi last night and had some convoluted masterplan to net someone by fakeclaiming RB.
And the bad part is that, like I mentioned, I have to take that at face value...


bitch please. this is a palmar game. that better not be the explanation he gives.

On November 16 2011 01:32 Palmar wrote:
Oh, I also wanted to say, the LAL argument is one of my favorites. Because arguing it defeats the purpose of LAL.

Here's a pro-tip. We lynch all liars, always, and every fucking time. No exceptions.

If someone disagrees he's probably not thinking hard enough, and should re-think before he opens his mouth to spout more bullshit. Or he's scum.

Think before you talk.

HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 05:23 GMT
#2093
##Vote Bill Murray
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 05:33 GMT
#2095
He didn't claim tracking Koshi - he claimed tracking someone who visited Koshi.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 05:48 GMT
#2099
Let's imagine that you're a mafia player who got caught with his pants down like this.

Do you:

a) fake-claim
b) ignore any questions as to why you lied
c) try to out some power roles
d) all of the above
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 11 2014 07:03 GMT
#2105
On July 11 2014 15:51 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 14:48 HiroPro wrote:
Let's imagine that you're a mafia player who got caught with his pants down like this.

Do you:

a) fake-claim
b) ignore any questions as to why you lied
c) try to out some power roles
d) all of the above

Explain.

Koshi would have been a prime target for medics/protective roles last night. By claiming to track someone to Koshi, but not giving a name, you encourage anyone who did so to out themselves. If no one claims, no harm, you're already in deep shit anyway.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 681
GuemChi 395
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
monkeys_forever31
League of Legends
Doublelift5796
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3993
Other Games
FrodaN2264
Liquid`RaSZi1780
C9.Mang0417
Livibee374
Maynarde161
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1180
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Sammyuel 31
• musti20045 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1445
• Scarra1227
• Shiphtur649
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.