• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:01
CEST 03:01
KST 10:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7885 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2014 03:17 GMT
#49
But

But phone!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 06:30:23
March 08 2014 03:36 GMT
#51
[image loading]


GALLERY OF EGOSLAM ON PAGE 219
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2014 03:37 GMT
#52
Y u make me go to computer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2014 03:41 GMT
#53
[image loading]

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2014 03:42 GMT
#54
forgot the z
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-08 05:26:43
March 08 2014 05:26 GMT
#58
Koshi,

Where in US are you? In CA all Public libraries that were built at all recently have free internet accessible computers in the lobby.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2014 02:45 GMT
#70
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2014 02:46 GMT
#71
On March 08 2014 02:34 Blazinghand wrote:
I think my MS Paint Masterpieces speak for themselves.

[image loading]

Mine do far more plainly than my own speech
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2014 01:18 GMT
#105
What u fosh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2014 01:22 GMT
#106
SENT. Let us say I is u and u is I. Then we find that I decides u LURKZ. Then, liek this foundation stuffig, I goes, I bamcis proof town by I don't even know how. Then it is so bamcis that skumz shoots me. Then, do I know it happened?

Or, shall I say, do we?

Or is town just like "lol skumz shoots SK"


If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2014 04:10 GMT
#113
On March 12 2014 12:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Important note: Spam will be allowed as long as it is in MS Paint format. So the standard OP rule about 15 one-liners in 30 minutes being unacceptable still stands, but 15 paint pics in 30 minutes is perfectly fine, and even encouraged.

how much text stuph we allowed?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2014 18:11 GMT
#141
I AM HEER
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2014 18:14 GMT
#142
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/445822-thou-shalt-not-commit-logical-fallacies
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2014 19:57 GMT
#150
NO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 13 2014 01:54 GMT
#164
/out

Just got told I am half fired need to focus on work

I am sorry
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 13 2014 02:25 GMT
#168
On March 13 2014 11:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 10:54 Alakaslam wrote:
/out

Just got told I am half fired need to focus on work

I am sorry


Curious, what is half fired?

Means if I don't double my output I will be fired, or, (more accurately) HR is telling the owner to fire me and he is trying to give me a chance.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 13 2014 13:36 GMT
#179
On March 13 2014 18:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 11:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 13 2014 11:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 13 2014 10:54 Alakaslam wrote:
/out

Just got told I am half fired need to focus on work

I am sorry


Curious, what is half fired?

Means if I don't double my output I will be fired, or, (more accurately) HR is telling the owner to fire me and he is trying to give me a chance.


pro-tip: At every place you work, acquire a skill that no one else has and is vital to that company's function. Even if you're lazy they can't fire you if you're essential to the operation!

This is likely the reason I am not fired, but hr says they will teach someone else

Too many ppl on this planet
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 14 2014 14:18 GMT
#258
On March 14 2014 22:27 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 09:40 Promethelax wrote:
On March 14 2014 09:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I don't mind one or two but if we're having like 8 well den fuk dat.
Also Coag which head is which?


The one on the far right is clearly van.

[image blocked]

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 10:54 Alakaslam wrote:
/out

Just got told I am half fired need to focus on work

I am sorry

I used to drive a forklift too, Slam. Management was always convinced that employees were going slow on purpose, anytime they tried to tell one of the older guys to hurry up, he would speed around with a pallet and drop it. Makes a big boom and admins rush over to tell him it's ok to slow down. I was always too scared to purposefully drop a pallet, I didn't have the seniority. Output shouln't matter when you're driving a 2-ton vehicle that can behead one of your coworkers like you're snapping a twig.

Van I am chemical R&D lol

I drive a forklift to unload the chemicals for my experimentation when they arrive, but they aren't concerned with that, they are just questioning the validity of a desert research man. After all, I have "re-invented the wheel" on in-house knowledge a LOT so far. And I am having difficulty getting consistent draw from the lysimeters.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2014 02:55 GMT
#411
I may be able to /In again

Would it help you all?

Remember I need focus. Maybe not too much so active
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 18 2014 02:58 GMT
#414
On March 18 2014 11:56 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 11:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I may be able to /In again

Would it help you all?

Remember I need focus. Maybe not too much so active

Same as thrawn.

If the two of you can post 2 pics every 72 hours, and nobody here has a problem with either of you, then I'll add you as the fifteenth player and the game will start as scheduled, approximately 17.5 hours from this post.

I will be able to do that, but that may be all.

Do you mean Thrawn and I hydra or you add us both?

If hydra we can use Wile E. Coyote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 43
League of Legends
Doublelift4770
Other Games
summit1g9359
JimRising 538
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 59m
Patches Events
13h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 59m
OSC
21h 59m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.