• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:27
CEST 23:27
KST 06:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8469 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 00:27 GMT
#340
Hi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 01:13 GMT
#361
That is pretty terrible.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 02:30 GMT
#398
On February 09 2014 10:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 10:13 Grackaroni wrote:
That is pretty terrible.

Hi Grack.
Read the thread?

Yeah I've just read through the thread. I guess I'll try my best to not be an asshole this game in order to delay my lynch for a few cycles. Plus you quoted me to support your attack on Koshi which is great for the ego.

Koshi is more than willing to buddy Rayn as scum as well so him not doing it this game isn't the best argument for Koshi being scum, and as Marv already mentioned they weren't even posting at the same time.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 02:42 GMT
#401
On February 09 2014 11:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:13 Grackaroni wrote:
That is pretty terrible.

Hi Grack.
Read the thread?

Yeah I've just read through the thread. I guess I'll try my best to not be an asshole this game in order to delay my lynch for a few cycles. Plus you quoted me to support your attack on Koshi which is great for the ego.

Koshi is more than willing to buddy Rayn as scum as well so him not doing it this game isn't the best argument for Koshi being scum, and as Marv already mentioned they weren't even posting at the same time.

One might say I buddy rayn even harder as scum. Telling him he is the best player in the game so that he kills the people that want to kill me. Those poor sods.

Those guys must have been really clueless to get killed like that. I must say I've never been in a Geript game, but he is definitely living up to his ban list reputation
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 02:46 GMT
#402
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

Cora do you want to vote Palmar?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 02:51 GMT
#404
On February 09 2014 11:49 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

Cora do you want to vote Palmar?

Not yet. I'll give Palmar some more time to do something useful.

You think he's scum though right?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 06:09 GMT
#411
On February 09 2014 14:52 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:49 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

Cora do you want to vote Palmar?

Not yet. I'll give Palmar some more time to do something useful.

You think he's scum though right?

Where did I say that

You've been insinuating that he is scum/should be lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 07:27 GMT
#424
On February 09 2014 16:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 16:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 09 2014 16:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty much I will agree on any policy involving lynching the less desirable players even if it includes myself after giving it some thought. There is no reason for mafia to not nominate all the more townie looking people and make town pick off the better players. So it is really in our best interests to weed out those not participating as much (I realize that is me right now, but day 1 I am never that active)

What? So you rather we lynch lousy town than scum on the day we actually get to choose?


nah lousy scum. it works for this playerlist since there is very few people that lurk here.

Please write a list of all players in this game that you view as less desirable so that I can see if this strategy is optimal for my scum team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:18 GMT
#538
##Vote: Marv
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:18 GMT
#539
Guy is just unreadable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:30 GMT
#540
On February 09 2014 10:36 marvellosity wrote:
It doesn't involve you simply trusting me, because it makes sense. It's the making sense part that's different from the blind trust part. Jeez :/

Anyway, the Cora thing. I didn't mind his big post like you did. I even saved it to talk about it but I decided not to. Essentially it seems pretty possible that he believes that what yamato did was genuinely misrepresenting him, even though what yamato said was actually totally fine. I *think* I'd expect a town-Cora to think that way more than a mafia-Cora, perhaps?

I expect a certain level of productivity from him though which I've not really seen so far. So that mini-read will only get him so far.

Can you elaborate on this? Why did you think that post is more indicative of town-cora?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 15:42 GMT
#542
On February 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lol what how is marv unreadable?

Koshi, what do you think about his read on me then? Is it bad? Why doesnt it make him scum?

Well I can't read him. Problem must be on his end. Silly Marv such unreadable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 16:37 GMT
#569
But you haven't done anything to try to solve the game? You spend most of your time talking about Corazon, and you're super hesitant on your read of him, but you already want to lynch Oats just because he voted Rayn without explaining why. It's very strange.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 16:51 GMT
#573
Do you really think I'm sitting in the scum QT right now writing, "We need to get rid of Marv first. He's the best."?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 16:52 GMT
#574
And then I don't even put any effort into lynching you lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 16:59 GMT
#578
It doesn't really fit well to me. You are arguing that I'm voting you because I'm really concerned that we'll lose if we can't lynch off the strongest players, and at the same time I put no effort into getting you lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:01 GMT
#582
On February 10 2014 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
Not going to argue with you Grack as you seem essentially incapable of understanding basic mafia concepts.

No I actually just think it's laughable that you think that people are scum for trying to lynch you. Now why did you think Corazon was town before, and why are you voting for him now?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:02 GMT
#584
On February 10 2014 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 01:59 Grackaroni wrote:
It doesn't really fit well to me. You are arguing that I'm voting you because I'm really concerned that we'll lose if we can't lynch off the strongest players, and at the same time I put no effort into getting you lynched.

a vote is a significant amount of effort considering you only have 1 of them.


Maybe I think marv is scum because im never around when marv is so I cant chat with him and shit.


You think Marv is scum because he had a shitty reason for voting you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:21 GMT
#612
On February 10 2014 02:19 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 02:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 10 2014 02:14 Corazon wrote:
To be honest, I just want to survive to D2 so I can do analysis on the D1 voting patterns and have better reads. I'm not going to get myself worked up to defend myself because you guys won't listen to me anyways.

##Vote: Palmar

Come on guys. Read the game.

Doing this means you die. Why are you doing this?

Lol no I'm not going to die. You guys are gonna switch targets before the deadline. Rayn's going to go berserk and change his read and get the town to vote for someone else.

Fool! The fastest way to gain Rayn's vote is to insult Rayn's play.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 17:23 GMT
#616
On February 10 2014 02:23 Koshi wrote:
Oh wow. It is happening.

Nah that's just Cora.
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason101
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3441
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe287
ToD241
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 33m
INu's Battles
14h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 33m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.