• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:25
CEST 13:25
KST 20:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12493 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 16 2014 23:28 GMT
#14
/in
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 16 2014 23:37 GMT
#16
On January 17 2014 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
/in

Stop counterclaiming me!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 19 2014 07:20 GMT
#68
Guys
guys
I'm jester.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 00:01 GMT
#77
Hey guys.
I'm Mafia. What roles did you guys get?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 00:22 GMT
#92
On January 20 2014 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not claiming anything.

I was expecting a counterclaim. I'm very disappointed
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 17:33 GMT
#286
On January 20 2014 09:32 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not claiming anything.

I was expecting a counterclaim. I'm very disappointed


Can you explain? I'm really confused...

On January 20 2014 09:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:32 kushm4sta wrote:
I think the likelihood for our second lynch choice flipping scum is pretty close to our first choice.

Also if they are scum and they claim blue, they are just postponing their lynch.

Why would you as town want to postpone mafia lynch?

Balla it's a joke.



On January 20 2014 10:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 10:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah kush is right, pretty close to confirmed that one of kush or thrawn is scum

Well in that case:
##Vote: thrawn2112
There is nothing scummy in what kush has done so far.

What is different in these two scenarios?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 17:54 GMT
#301
I don't understand why no one addressed my atrocious return into the thread.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 17:59 GMT
#305
On January 21 2014 02:57 suki wrote:
@Artanis Honestly your post confused me and the answer to your question seemed irrelevant, but if you could explain yourself a bit more it would probably help. Also more analysis.

PS. I read that game where you were roleplaying as scooby and that was super cute :>

It's fairly simple: I get reads through conversation more so than anything else. My initial comment was intended to be a conversation started with Rayn because he usually always counterclaims what I say in voice mafia, and we had similar types of fun during Really Small Mafia. The fact that he didn't address the joke at all yet made a joke on Thrawn in a way worries me. It gets me the feeling that he doesn't want me to get a read on him.

PS: Thanks :3
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:06 GMT
#309
On January 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol Artanis.

You seem afraid.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#348
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:55 GMT
#351
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:58 GMT
#354
On January 21 2014 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.

I will engage you in conversation when you say something useful. Everything you have said is useless so far.

So why don't you ask any questions to me? You seem completely uninterested in my alignment and are throwing down arbitrary barriers just to prevent a conversation from taking place, which points to you being scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:04 GMT
#357
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:12 GMT
#361
On January 21 2014 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?

It isn't, I put the ball in your court with the joke at the start and you refused to take it. I attempted to start the conversation that you were unwilling to partake in. The fact that you're making a massive problem out of it when asked displays your lack of a townie mindset. It shows your lack of interest in my alignment. The joke was intended to be a conversation starter and I don't believe that you're dumb enough that you didn't see that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:14 GMT
#363
On January 21 2014 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?

It isn't, I put the ball in your court with the joke at the start and you refused to take it. I attempted to start the conversation that you were unwilling to partake in. The fact that you're making a massive problem out of it when asked displays your lack of a townie mindset. It shows your lack of interest in my alignment. The joke was intended to be a conversation starter and I don't believe that you're dumb enough that you didn't see that.

By your logic you are uninterested in every players alignment in this game but mine. If i am scum for it it makes you like 11x scum.

No one's directly attempted to start a conversation with me. I did with you and you knew that comment was meant for you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:17 GMT
#366
On January 21 2014 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No Artanis, me not joking with you does not make me mafia and if you think so you are either making stupid conclusions or you are mafia. I have no desire to talk to anyone until they say something i have something to comment on.

It's not just that, it's also the way how you did joke with Thrawn and how you've responded to the rest of my posts since then. What's the last Mafia game you rolled scum in?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:20 GMT
#370
On January 21 2014 04:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No Artanis, me not joking with you does not make me mafia and if you think so you are either making stupid conclusions or you are mafia. I have no desire to talk to anyone until they say something i have something to comment on.

It's not just that, it's also the way how you did joke with Thrawn and how you've responded to the rest of my posts since then. What's the last Mafia game you rolled scum in?

I am not doing your work for you. Look at my profile, it's easy to find out. You can't be that lazy.

There aren't any links to your previous game in your profile, but I can dig. Can you at least give me the name of the game? Surely that shouldn't be too hard.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:33 GMT
#374
On January 21 2014 04:23 thrawn2112 wrote:
artanis

does thou have naught to say about the rest of the field?

Kush's plan was dumb and he stepped off it pretty quickly after pressure. Liked Suki pointing out his inconsistency with giving town reads then questioning others on giving it out. Suspicious.
VE has a good chance of being scum as well. His posts seem to mostly go with what's convenient rather than any real reasoning behind them. I think his vote on bum is really bad. Bum feels very townie to me. I don't think he'd go after both Rayn and VE in the same post if he were scum and antagonize them that badly.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:51 GMT
#391
On January 21 2014 04:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
which of them is scummier

VE because something about Kush's afk message makes me doubt about him even though it's retarded.
On January 21 2014 04:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:23 thrawn2112 wrote:
artanis

does thou have naught to say about the rest of the field?

Kush's plan was dumb and he stepped off it pretty quickly after pressure. Liked Suki pointing out his inconsistency with giving town reads then questioning others on giving it out. Suspicious.
VE has a good chance of being scum as well. His posts seem to mostly go with what's convenient rather than any real reasoning behind them. I think his vote on bum is really bad. Bum feels very townie to me. I don't think he'd go after both Rayn and VE in the same post if he were scum and antagonize them that badly.

A couple of things:
1) It was me who pointed out kush's non-existent reasoning. I am apparently your top scumread. Why are you not reading my posts?
2) Why would mafia!bum not go against mafia!rayn? the only person i allow people to bus when i am mafia is myself, because i don't get lynched or i do itäs because i fuck up and not because my teammates make a case on me. He didn't even vote for me so why in your opinion soft-bus is impossible?

I find it hilarious how both your points already counter one another. In the first you say you pointed out a mistake in Kush's reasoning so you can't both be scum, in the second you say a scum should lay into you. As for the former, you later said that you actually think there's no reason to consider him scum. Though you've rescinded that read in favour of calling him scum again, I see no reason why that in any way exonerates him.

I don't think bum is town just for WHAT he did, but also HOW he did it. His frustration feels genuine. That coupled with going after both you and VE which are my main two suspects leads me to consider him town, yes.
On January 21 2014 04:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Elaborate on your issue with me plz Artanis. Why is my vote on Bum bad? Bum isn't reading the thread, while accusing others of "skimming". He agreed with suki's analysis calling me scum for having "inconsistent views on Kush's plan" when in the posts in question I was actually referring to TWO different plans...and then calls me scum for "blindly agreeing with bad logic".

This is pretty cut and dry Artanis. Bum is scum. You should be voting for him. Not making aimless jabs at me.

Because scum are the only ones who are contradictory, of course. Bum is actively searching for scum and actually thought to have found them in two of the players with the strongest reputation in this game. You would need massive cojones to do that as scum, imo.

I don't think you're scum for the points Bum raised. I think you're scum because you're taking the easy route whenever the opportunity arises rather than actively look for scum. You attacked Wile when Rayn did. You attacked Bum when he attacked you. It's all reactionary which is something I'm not used to from town you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 20:02 GMT
#402
On January 21 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
So? Neither of those "easy route" things make me scum or even scummy. Who cares if they're "easy"? Does that make the points I raise any less valid? And what if Bum is scum Artanis? Just because bum attacked me first, am I supposed to go after someone else just because bum is "too easy" now? Or Wile, just because rayn attacked him first, am I supposed to find a different target just because Wile is "too easy" now? Even if he's scum? These points don't make any sense.

It does because you're not finding anything new. You're not adding anything to town by regurgitating Rayn's opinion. My problem is that you have a 2 page filter with nothing in it. Those are the only two concrete suspicions you've had and one is a sheep and the other an OMGUS on the towniest player around right now. Other than that you've talked about policy, plans, excuses and other things that aren't related to scumhunting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
ProTech143
SHIN 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17227
Hyuk 1194
Bisu 899
Mind 895
Shuttle 888
Larva 429
firebathero 285
Mini 210
Soma 205
EffOrt 125
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 110
Zeus 82
ZerO 75
Hyun 74
Pusan 66
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 47
Sexy 40
PianO 38
Bale 34
Killer 30
ToSsGirL 30
Trap 29
Aegong 23
hero 14
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe580
Dendi572
XaKoH 461
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1521
Other Games
gofns28087
singsing2399
B2W.Neo739
crisheroes321
OGKoka 157
Mew2King135
DeMusliM132
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee53
Happy26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Gemini_19 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7701
League of Legends
• Jankos1316
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 35m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.