• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8948 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:42 GMT
#9
/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 01:55 GMT
#15
Apparently I don't. X(
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 02:17 GMT
#17
Join this one fool.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 02:18 GMT
#19
On January 14 2014 11:18 kitaman27 wrote:
/in

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 02:22 GMT
#21
I think he won't fail us again. I think. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 17 2014 22:31 GMT
#144
I'm pretty disappointed that this game has 8 pages already and only 6 /in.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 08:39 GMT
#149
Hiatus I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 19:43 GMT
#151
I would still play - though I am in two minis simultaneously at present. :X
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 25 2014 23:59 GMT
#211
Hi guys. I'm town. So good luck I guess.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:05 GMT
#214
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:42 GMT
#223
On January 26 2014 09:16 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.

Well I disagree - saying something like "I should be quite active and interested" is something we can hold him accountable to, which is something mafia tend to shy away from doing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:44 GMT
#226
Don't mind bum, he's just stoned.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:45 GMT
#228
On January 26 2014 09:44 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:16 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.

Well I disagree - saying something like "I should be quite active and interested" is something we can hold him accountable to, which is something mafia tend to shy away from doing.


What's your take on the Thrawn part then?

I don't understand why you think "X plz be town" is a mafia-tell - I don't really think it's an anything tell. And asking people to make alignment indicative posts, while not necessarily useful, isn't scummy alone. Again, I disagree with your assessment that it's scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:46 GMT
#229
On January 26 2014 09:44 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't mind bum, he's just stoned.


lol you remember that pyp game?

I remember some of them. Probably not the one you're referring to, I'm really bad with that sort of thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:50 GMT
#232
Depends on if I think I can lynch scum D1 or not. Probably. I'll go ahead and do one of these in the meantime though.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 01:09 GMT
#238
It was mostly a continuation pun of the theme of your entrance - that's funny that you actually had a "stoned" post in the past before though. lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 01:22 GMT
#241
On January 26 2014 10:20 bumatlarge wrote:
I think the faster we establish candidates for mayor, the less likely we get scum interference. If you are going to run, do it now and quickly. In my experience, mafia usually talk about the mayor race, an if they don't get into it they just give up. I want to give everyone time to get in here, but I think we can cheat the odds if we conglomerate the race now.

As of right now:
Bum
VE
balla
templar

correct me if im wrong

What do you mean "the less likely we get scum interference"? If scum are going to run, they're going to run and making a list of people running isn't going to stop anyone from doing anything is it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 06:51 GMT
#363
Vote for me. You won't regret it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 06:52 GMT
#364
But if not me I could advocate bum for mayor.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 06:58 GMT
#366
If that is all he had to offer don't vote for him. I'm not. I'm voting for VE.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko288
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe260
XaKoH 1
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin9
Other Games
singsing1848
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax191
KnowMe114
dupreeh107
Livibee34
B2W.Neo7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1104
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
19m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 19m
Replay Cast
12h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.