• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 14 2014 04:13 GMT
#28
/in
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 21 2014 07:05 GMT
#147
ya me too

/in
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 22:29 GMT
#178
I counterclaim your [g]Mason[/g] claim.

And [r]Storrzerg[/r] is probably mafia.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 22:29 GMT
#179
ok I look dumb now but you should still make me the mayor
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 23:02 GMT
#188
On January 26 2014 07:31 StorrZerg wrote:
wat a joke
ill generally be pretty active



On January 26 2014 07:32 StorrZerg wrote:
wanting and willing to figure out this game


Scummy.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 23:29 GMT
#198
On January 26 2014 08:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
why dont you all say some alignment indicative stuff


Your first post in the thread reads mafia to me.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 23:30 GMT
#199
Nevermind that was your second post.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 23:34 GMT
#200
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 23:42 GMT
#204
On January 26 2014 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
How did I enter the thread?


Townie.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 25 2014 23:48 GMT
#210
On January 26 2014 08:44 kushm4sta wrote:
Ggtemplar why are you posting your weak ass reads for no reason.


Why are you just asking people to give reads in your posts without giving any of your own? Scummy as hell.

I let the first one slide but you just did it again.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 00:16 GMT
#218
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 00:44 GMT
#225
On January 26 2014 09:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:16 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.

Well I disagree - saying something like "I should be quite active and interested" is something we can hold him accountable to, which is something mafia tend to shy away from doing.


What's your take on the Thrawn part then?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 02:21 GMT
#278
Ok I think Kush and Balla24 might be two town fighting so I'm going to vote myself for mayor

##Vote: GGTeMpLaR
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 03:17 GMT
#294
On January 26 2014 11:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Now to get discussion rolling.

Please discuss, what do we think Grackaroni would do as mayor? Granted it would help if grak himself were to shed light on the subject but for now let us speculate. Why should or should not Grack be mayor?



Why do you think discussing what we think he would do is useful as opposed to him just shedding light on his intentions/reads.

I don't think that sort of speculation is useful when he hasn't even given reads yet.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 03:36 GMT
#296
On January 26 2014 12:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 12:17 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 26 2014 11:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Now to get discussion rolling.

Please discuss, what do we think Grackaroni would do as mayor? Granted it would help if grak himself were to shed light on the subject but for now let us speculate. Why should or should not Grack be mayor?



Why do you think discussing what we think he would do is useful as opposed to him just shedding light on his intentions/reads.

I don't think that sort of speculation is useful when he hasn't even given reads yet.

Because...

Have you got a better alternative? Because I'm open to suggestions...


I honestly think not posting is a better alternative to speculation about that.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 03:48 GMT
#298
On January 26 2014 09:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 08:47 Balla24 wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:43 Balla24 wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:26 Balla24 wrote:
You got me!



Balla posted something that was less than a paragraph from my experience playing with her she almost always has longer posts as town. Have to throw that in the scummy category.


not this again -_-



Am I wrong?


Well for the actual content, yes you are definitely wrong and are remembering VERY badly, i recommend going back to the game and re-reading it. But i'm talking about calling me female.



Oh I just said that to troll you I know you're a guy. I actually was making up that read on you about posting before you do make a lot of large posts but after awhile. I feel like your reaction though overly calling my memory bad is actually scummy. Its super early and there is really no reason to get that defensive. i was hoping we could both be town this game Balla but I'm not getting that reaction


What do you think of Storr calling you town over this post?

You've played video mafia with us as well, what do you make of this post from Storr:

On January 26 2014 09:12 StorrZerg wrote:
tbh ggtemplar probably mafia

the way he is pushing on me early is very weird. I know him pretty well from playing video mafia, and we have talked about his previous game. While it might seem like he is "looking for mafia" he starts off with immediately gunning for me and "talking loud" Feels like a really easy thing for a mafia to do, specially since he picked myself as his target.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 04:19 GMT
#305
On January 26 2014 13:06 Alakaslam wrote:
SO TO DISCUSS THIS GAME. Who do people like for mayor? I refuse to run. I think VE is good but I will campaign for Grack. That is all I have done plus some trollololllol posts. All of which have meaning but feh! No worries.

What then would you all have me do, if you remain silent?


You don't have to be silent I just didn't think hypothesizing what someone would do if elected mayor is pro-town discussion.

With regards to mayor, I'm okay with Kush right now but I don't have much of a town read on anyone else most people are still null to me with a few scumreads (I've reconsidered my town-reading Balla24 as a bit hasty).

I think Kush is town right now because he seems to be pushing people in BM ways and making enemies in a way a mafia most likely wouldn't + I skimmed his filter from other games to confirm him complaining about spam is his normal town play.

Why do you like Grack/VE?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 04:28 GMT
#308
On January 26 2014 13:23 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 13:19 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
I think Kush is town right now because he seems to be pushing people in BM ways and making enemies in a way a mafia most likely wouldn't + I skimmed his filter from other games to confirm him complaining about spam is his normal town play.

did you actually do this? i don't believe you.
also where did i complain about spam this game?


You didn't directly come out and say "spam sucks" but you complained about things being useless or weak (indirectly a lot) and sort of asked people to step up their content:

On January 26 2014 08:23 kushm4sta wrote:
Balla how about you actually do stuff rather than trying to get mayor on reputation alone.


On January 26 2014 08:44 kushm4sta wrote:
Ggtemplar why are you posting your weak ass reads for no reason.


On January 26 2014 10:44 kushm4sta wrote:
balla the only thing worse than bum's retarded plan is how you keep discussing it


On January 26 2014 11:31 kushm4sta wrote:
alaka that is spamming nonsense, not trolling. Trolling is when you say something with the purpose of getting an emotional response out of the other person.


I didn't go through great depth in your filters, mostly just skimmed the first page or two of your filter on a few of your games.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 05:07 GMT
#313
On January 26 2014 13:19 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 13:06 Alakaslam wrote:
SO TO DISCUSS THIS GAME. Who do people like for mayor? I refuse to run. I think VE is good but I will campaign for Grack. That is all I have done plus some trollololllol posts. All of which have meaning but feh! No worries.

What then would you all have me do, if you remain silent?


Why do you like Grack/VE?

GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 05:17 GMT
#318
On January 26 2014 14:16 Balla24 wrote:
Pm from GGTemplar, he asked me this twice once in tl pm and once in IRC and also asked thrawn in pms.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From GGTeMpLaR:
i'll run for it but I won't try super hard to get it

are u really vanilla mason or a role?

Original Message From Balla24:
are you serious about running for mayor or mostly joking around?


Role-fishing this early is pretty weird. I don't see how that's useful at all to him at this point, nor do I see how he expected anybody to actually answer him without anything have happened yet.



LOL

cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

It's about time someone else posted besides grumpy and trolly and myself.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 8891
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko277
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10965
Bisu 3427
FanTaSy 2556
Jaedong 1115
BeSt 705
actioN 603
Horang2 462
EffOrt 450
Larva 287
Leta 255
[ Show more ]
Zeus 190
Barracks 136
Dewaltoss 112
Mind 98
scan(afreeca) 74
JYJ 73
Mong 71
sorry 61
ToSsGirL 58
Sexy 54
Killer 46
Free 45
Aegong 42
Shinee 41
soO 32
sSak 31
Bale 31
HiyA 19
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe260
XaKoH 1
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin9
Other Games
singsing1848
olofmeister1024
crisheroes272
Pyrionflax191
dupreeh122
KnowMe114
Livibee34
B2W.Neo7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 153
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1104
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
20m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 20m
Replay Cast
12h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.