• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

Resistance 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 02:38:38
December 24 2013 02:37 GMT
#21
/in

The leader selecting 4 players on D3 and 4 is a mechanic of the game and must be included.

Edit: The idea is that it increases the risk of sending the same successful team throughout the game, forcing the leaders to consider other players that haven't been on successful missions.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 24 2013 02:50 GMT
#26
Because that would be too heavily spy favored imo on this medium. Forum is a little different from the standard face to face game. Ray was saying he plays it regularly IRL I'd like his opinion on the fifth day I guess.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 26 2013 23:25 GMT
#68
There's no lynch in this game - everyone in the game is in it til the end. HUZZAH!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 03:15 GMT
#93
On December 27 2013 10:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Hi everyone! Glad to see game's finally started :D

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 10:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Picking a team that will get 100% downvoted (if that includes yourself) does not serve any purpose.


I agree with rayn. In Resistance 2 I picked BH and VE, two really town seeming guys (I think we even had 2/3 of the scumteam at that point), but I wasn't trustworthy so Sent-BH-VE got rejected.

I don't think there's anything scummy about picking 3 people everyone or almost everyone thinks is town, even if you're not one of those 3.

This is my feeling as well. I will go further to say that it's not inherently scummy about refusing to up-vote a team that doesn't include one's self, but it's strictly speaking closed minded and overly cautious play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 07:45 GMT
#114
If everyone no vote first team I nominate myself Rayn and Cora for first mission EZPZ.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 13:38 GMT
#129
On December 27 2013 19:32 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 15:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Adam if you needed to decide the team now who'd you pick?


If I had to send a team right this second - i'd be sending myself, hopeless and probably yourself.

The way hopeless approached the 'leaders voting putting themselves on teams' showed more conviction and confidence than his entire filter in LXIII. While I might not agree with what he was saying, he explained himself well.

You seem pretty invested in the game so far, not afraid to attack people and make waves. Your thoughts on what has been discussed up until now seem to mirror my own so that bodes well for you being town.



VE, do you intend on doing something other than one-liners this game?

I'll do whatever I want. If you don't like, don't include me. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 13:39 GMT
#130
^2 lines. /flex
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 14:32 GMT
#131
In all seriousness though, I'm reading the thread, watching what happens and thinking about the game. There isn't a whole lot I need to do, as this is more a game of town-finding than scum-hunting...and there are people actively playing the game to choose from. And being that I'm the second leader (I think?) I'll be FORCED to do things soon enough.

So keep ur panties on Adam. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 15:16 GMT
#138
On December 27 2013 23:39 Koshi wrote:
Why the sudden doubt about being the second leader?

Don't understand this statement...are you referring to the "I think"? I said I think because I said that without checking the veracity of the statement in the OP.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 15:25 GMT
#141
Yeah I've just slept between then and now. When I posted the first one I had just looked at the leader order and when I posted the second one I had just rolled out of bed. Nothing to see here bruh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 27 2013 16:14 GMT
#146
Sending a liability is a bad idea because it allows strong playing spies (i.e., myself if I were a spy) to hide behind the liability and get on further missions. It's a much better idea to just try and send the towniest people of the day and find out if they're ACTUALLY TOWN with the mission.

We don't have to worry about whether someone will be "leading town" later on because there are no kills and everyone is in the game the whole time. If I'm not sent on any missions, you'll still be able to benefit from my posting regardless the whole game long.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 28 2013 15:30 GMT
#187
Well if the guy who picked the team isn't confident, why should I be? I don't even have to read to nay-vote the team. XD

I'm reading anyway, you rascals.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 28 2013 17:53 GMT
#190
Adam's reasoning is pretty generic for his picks, which isn't bad per se, but he himself is kinda a null read for me and I'd feel comfortable with someone like myself or Corazon on the team. Maybe a little Sentinel. But mostly just less Adam.

##Vote: Nay
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 28 2013 23:56 GMT
#217
On December 29 2013 08:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 08:46 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, don't be thick. I asked the host if my submission of the team counted as a yay from me, he said yes, so there was no reason for me to vote.

When I went to bed there were 3 yes votes and no one was contesting my team, so what was I to discuss? I'm not going to bark at the people that have voted yes, their votes are in, and they've already done their bit. For everyone else, I was waiting for them to bring their objections to the thread to discuss with them. If they had no objections, there was nothing to discuss and they'd vote yes.

The level of resistance this team is facing is what I'd expect from an all town team. I'll almost certainly vote yes, but we've got 4 hours still, may as well use it to discuss.

Level of resistance? The team has already passed lol.

^

Like, I don't know what Adam is expecting, everyone to just fall in line and vote yes and not even think? There's no "level of resistance", there's me and rayn with our problems with the team that passed with not even everyone voting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 02:26 GMT
#249
Got it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:28 GMT
#256
I'm choosing Hopeless, rayn and myself for the next team.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:35 GMT
#258
On December 27 2013 20:25 Koshi wrote:
So I suggest rayn as a certain pick on first mission. Reasons:
1) Most active player
2) Works better for town when he is "confirmed town"
3) He will be scumleader if he is scum. We better know fast when he could be a tainted forest.
4) He understand why we can't take his word for granted if first mission fails. = less tension.
____________________________________

Now that I made 100% sense that rayn should be picked on first mission.


Is this not still applicable Koshi?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:36 GMT
#259
On December 29 2013 10:41 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 29 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2013 09:39 Adam4167 wrote:
Sentinel, if you could change your vote, would you switch it?

Rayn, same question to you

No i wouldn't. I don't trust you, especially after your comment on the top of the current page.


You don't like the fact that I want to take extra time to make sure I don't fuck this up?

Why

This ultimately rests in my hands, as I have the swing vote and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision.

Why are you only being cautious now as opposed to being cautious when you picked a team?

I really liked this post by Cora. Maybe I'll switch out someone FOR Cora. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 15:39 GMT
#260
Maybe I'll switch out rayn for Cora :OOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:11 GMT
#262
Eeehhhh....I think I'd rather just send Cora instead. Thx though Koshi. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 500
Larva 457
Leta 73
NaDa 41
TT1 18
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm245
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g10115
WinterStarcraft445
Mew2King100
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Rush1163
• Lourlo1067
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 18m
INu's Battles
7h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 18m
Replay Cast
18h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.