• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:24
CEST 04:24
KST 11:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6522 users

[Interview] SPL KHAN vs Stars Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 07 2013 12:51 GMT
#1
(P)Woongjin Stars_sOs

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing two victories and securing the win for your team?

The team was on the verge of losing but the team was able to maintain a winning streak with today's victory so I feel good.

If you had lost to JangBi, the team was going to lose. Did that pressure you?

From my perspective I saw that I had to win no matter what. I tried very hard to focus as hard as I could.

What do you think was the reason as to why you won against JangBi?

I think I won because my build order was a zealot/blink stalker build order and after cutting off his first zealot attack quickly, I decided not to push my luck and just expanded and intimidated my opponent.

Your build order vs RorO was very impressive.

That was a build order that I had prepared long ago. Whenever Zergs see a Protoss go for phoenixes they grab their upgrades and go for ling/infestor rather than go for roaches. So that was a build order that I came up with because I saw what kind of reaction Zergs were doing. I think I executed the build order well because it was my own build order.

You have a 10-1 record on Ohana.

It's not like I'm especially good on Ohana or anything but I just kept on winning game after game and so I think nowadays, I tend to intimidate my opponents whenever they face me on Ohana. I still have a lot of build orders I can use on Ohana. I haven't been able to show them all yet.

You have grabbed the ace spot for your team this season.

Our team always does well early on but we can never make it to the post season. For now, the team's results are more important to me than my own individual results. But there is a chance that I could feel different once we make it to the finals.

How is the all kill format?

Overall, I think it's okay. If I end up playing on just one map, then the opponent also knows how to prepare for me so it can get burdensome. I think it's good to be able to play on several maps because I can show several different styles.

How do you plan on preparing for your match against SK Telecom T1?

With a team full of players like Rain and FanTaSy and the rest of the roster being strong as well, we are going to have to do what we have always been doing and do our absolute best.

Anything else you would like to say?

I am glad that we are on a winning streak. I think the key to this winning streak is the great help I receive from my teammates. I'm sure they find the constant practicing very stressful but I appreciate their patience and want to make sure we keep striving forward together. The day before yesterday, free hyung and I were feeling ill but the coaching staff took care of us so I want to thank them for that. I also want to thank the head coach for sending me out even though I was feeling ill. Lastly, I want to thank the fans for cheering me on, my friends, and my parents.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 13:00:13
January 07 2013 12:59 GMT
#2
GJ, also the game vs Roro was good one!

and ofc thanks Seeker
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
January 07 2013 13:19 GMT
#3
Thanks for the trans!
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 07 2013 13:21 GMT
#4
Thanks Seeker.
Flash | Mvp
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
January 07 2013 13:26 GMT
#5
Khan losing once again ._.
rly ?
tj341
Profile Joined October 2012
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 09:05:50
January 07 2013 13:36 GMT
#6
Thanks SeeKeR
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
January 07 2013 13:39 GMT
#7
I was a little disappointed in Light's performance. Wish he had won versus Stork.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 07 2013 15:35 GMT
#8
Thanks for the translation!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
NotJumperer 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever798
NeuroSwarm147
Other Games
summit1g8349
Coldzera 777
Day[9].tv736
JimRising 606
C9.Mang0359
PiGStarcraft160
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream350
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv736
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.