• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8538 users

TL Mafia LVIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 09 2012 19:54 GMT
#10
/in
<3
I've been progressively getting better, no problem :D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 09 2012 20:12 GMT
#12
On October 10 2012 05:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2012 04:54 grush57 wrote:
/in
<3
I've been progressively getting better, no problem :D


I promise I won't push a D1 policy lynch on you

Last game I thought I did decent but the ending was just bad.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 09 2012 20:31 GMT
#14
On October 10 2012 05:22 TheChronicler wrote:
/in

HMM.
Who is this adventurer?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 09 2012 20:43 GMT
#16
Grush sat in the room waiting for the game to begin. An adventurer walked in. Grush wondered who this adventurer is... Such as the clock ticks, so do the hummingbirds hum. Alas, another day another tale. Grush waited patiently.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 09 2012 21:14 GMT
#18
:D, BC SO GOSU
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 11 2012 01:11 GMT
#20
SIGN UP
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 11 2012 19:34 GMT
#34
On October 11 2012 16:47 Shady Sands wrote:
/in

sometimes i troll, but i'll be stupid always

o well

Its ok you make good blogs
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 11 2012 20:20 GMT
#35
On October 12 2012 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
nah getting into a good school is useless. It's a scam. They pretend that the school is better so that they can charge more.
0.27 gpa that is some pro slacking

Is the more clubs you join and the more well-rounded you have a better chance to go to college crap true?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 12 2012 23:44 GMT
#51
Kurumi giving zerg players a chance I see.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 05:06:01
October 13 2012 05:00 GMT
#53
On October 13 2012 13:07 Release wrote:
Shit. I still have PSAT although oddly enough, i'm done with SAT.

/in

Oh shit I have missed mafia.
I only recognize Grush from my newbie games...

, I only played one newbie game and I don't remember you? I played 3 normal games before but my play is bad so I decided to do a newbie game. It was frustrating.
Edit: Yeah I just checked you were not in my game,I guess you obsed, awesome dt claim ending.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 19:33:05
October 13 2012 19:30 GMT
#55
Wait were you the dude who kept tunneling me? I swore his name was Risen. I checked the game and I didn't see Risen on the player list so I thought you weren't in it.

Edit: I guess you were. That game was hilarious lol. I just knew he was scum, and him counter claiming dt just sealed town victory.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 20:38:20
October 13 2012 20:35 GMT
#57
On October 14 2012 05:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 04:30 grush57 wrote:
Wait were you the dude who kept tunneling me? I swore his name was Risen. I checked the game and I didn't see Risen on the player list so I thought you weren't in it.

Edit: I guess you were. That game was hilarious lol. I just knew he was scum, and him counter claiming dt just sealed town victory.


It was a foolish risk to take, since you could have been counter claimed by a town cop. I'll leave this bit from my post-game analysis here.

Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 15:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 17 2012 14:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
So when I was coaching I actually talked to Lazer specifically regarding the claims and the possibilities. It was the most straightforward for a DT in that situation.

I don't at all agree with grush's play in this game, and from a results-oriented perspective it looks good. However, it is INCREDIBLY dangerous in any normal game for a VT to claim DT. Imagine grush fake claimed and he was wrong about his target. That's an instant town loss. Imagine the mafia don't counterclaim and the real DT does; the DT is outted and the mafia can kill both players with ease (one with lynch and the other with a shot) If the DT is lynched, the fakeclaimer almost certainly gets lynched the next day.

With that said, grush got incredibly lucky. Scum panicked a bit (if I were in scum's position I would've simply denied the claim and tried to get grush lynched. I only really consider claiming at lylo). Blues get lynched all the time without counterclaims, and fake blues are even easier to lynch because their claims are flimsy. Someone who pushed and pressured grush to explain his claim could probably have ended up exposing him and getting an easy lynch. This takes confidence, though, and is much easier said than done.








I'd like to second what WBG mentioned here about VT fakeclaims. Typically gambitting with a fakeclaim, especially in a semi-open mini like this, is a great way to get mislynched. The fact that scum freaked out and counterclaimed doesn't mean the gambit was good, it just meaned it worked.

If, for example, the real Cop counterclaimed (since a 1-1 trade isn't so bad if they both get lynched, he thinks), it's entirely possible town could have killed the Cop, THEN KILLED THE VT. Could you imagine trying to say "oh, no, it was a fakeclaim you guys" after the Cop claimed, or after he got lynched for his counterclaim and flipped cop? Nobody would buy it. Scum would say "nice try, scum", and so would town.

I guess the best analogy here is that Grush walked into a casino, went up to a roulette table, put it all on 0, and won 20 grand. Yeah, he won 20 grand. It doesn't mean the strat was good, though. All it means is he got lucky.



Yeah that's why I said when he counter claimed I knew it was town victory(there was no way Vivax was blue that game). A good detective would wait a bit which is what lazermonkey did, so in the end everything went well, so yeah it was a bit risky.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 20:40:43
October 13 2012 20:40 GMT
#59
On October 14 2012 05:38 Blazinghand wrote:
"everything went well", while technically true, does not convey how poor a decision it was.


Well it was risky, and a risk I needed to take in that game.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 13 2012 20:58 GMT
#61
On October 12 2012 12:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
/in

HOLY SHIT YES.

On April 14 2012 10:37 VayeshMoru wrote:
After hearing Ace talk, Vayesh has decided he must be black. That is a good thing.

##vote ace

"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 14 2012 00:29 GMT
#67
Well if two people are applying to get a job, if one went to harvard and one went to insert local community college here, the person who went to harvard would get it over the other guy.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 14 2012 23:36 GMT
#73
Well I mean I'm not gonna go to some fancy expensive school if I have no scholarship.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 15 2012 00:00 GMT
#74
On October 15 2012 04:59 kushm4sta wrote:
all grush cares about is money and bitches tho

:D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 15 2012 19:38 GMT
#76
On October 15 2012 12:47 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 04:59 kushm4sta wrote:
all grush cares about is money and bitches tho



Nothing wrong with that...
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-21 03:16:04
October 21 2012 03:15 GMT
#108
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I guess after Pony :'(
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
October 30 2012 00:07 GMT
#116
re /in I guess if you're not keeping old signups.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 249
NeuroSwarm 175
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft366
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 49m
Patches Events
11h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.