• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8630 users

Japan vs Taiwan show match.

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
JapaneseSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
60 Posts
April 06 2012 00:15 GMT
#1
Hi guys!
There will be an epic Starcraft2 show match between Japanese and Taiwanese team.
Here is information from the Japanese side:

The show match starts on 7th of April 2012 at 20:00 Japanese time(GMT+09:00)
finishes on 8th of April 2012 at 00:00 Japanese time(GMT+09:00)

It will be held at e-sports SQUARE ( game centre specialised on PC gaming ).
If someone living around Chiba prefecture feel free to come and watch live commentating!
There is a small entrance fee. Find more on e-sports SQUARE site:
http://e-sports-square.com/#top


All players are in Masters league on Korean/Taiwanese server.
Show match consists from 1vs1 BO3 between 5 players.

Players from Japan:
TypePSiArc (Terran)
nazomen (Protoss)
CriMsoN (Protoss) 
Holon(Zerg)
Koro(Zerg)

Cast and commentate will: haruno &Kodfuz.

Stream:http://ja.justin.tv/esportssquare

Though there will be no price I am sure that series will be very dynamic and fun to watch!
These players proved to be very strong and talented.

Every thing will be done in Japanese, but there isn't any language barrier in starcraft,is there^^

Please ask if there are any other questions!

Information source:
http://starcraft2.jpcommunity.com/sc2/modules/schedule/index.php?smode=Daily&action=View&event_id=0000000778&caldate=2012-4-5




日本vs台湾 交流戦
開始日時 2012年 4月 7日 (土曜日) 20時00分 (GMT+09:00)
終了日時 2012年 4月 8日 (日曜日) 0時00分 (GMT+09:00)
場所 e-sports SQUARE

日本と台湾の交流戦を行います。
対戦選手は全員KR&TWサーバーのマスターと
豪華なメンバーにお集まりただけました!!
交流戦ではありますが、非常にレベルの高い試合が期待できます。ぜひご観戦下さい!!

試合形式
1vs1 BO3を5セット

出場選手(順不同)
TypePSiArc (Terran)
nazomen (Protoss)
CriMsoN (Protoss) 
Holon(Zerg)
Koro(Zerg)


実況解説
haruno&Kodfuz

配信URL
http://ja.justin.tv/esportssquare

また、当日はe-sports SQUAREで生実況を聞きながら観戦(*1)ができます!!
ぜひご参加下さい!!

*1
会場の場所や利用料金については
e-sports SQUARE公式サイト(http://e-sports-square.com/)をご確認下さい。
また、観戦のみの場合でも料金が発生します。予めご了承ください。
Ash
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Malaysia1978 Posts
April 06 2012 00:19 GMT
#2
holy shit this is awesome. so nice to see japanese in sc2!
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
April 06 2012 00:19 GMT
#3
I haven't heard much from the Japanese scene in a long-ass time. I'll definitely be tuning in!
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
SniXSniPe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1938 Posts
April 06 2012 03:21 GMT
#4
I'll try to check it out.

Interested in seeing Japanese players :O
PeterDLai
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States924 Posts
April 06 2012 03:52 GMT
#5
Who's playing for Taiwan?
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
April 06 2012 03:54 GMT
#6
I love this. I'm in Japan right now and so far I haven't found much reference to SC2 here.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
April 06 2012 04:05 GMT
#7
Go team Japan! がんばって!
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
April 06 2012 04:26 GMT
#8
Is Gamabears the opposing team? (Is Gamabears even completely Taiwanese? ..I know Sen is on it..)
ThatGuyDoMo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia516 Posts
April 06 2012 04:35 GMT
#9
gogo Koro! <3 iVn hwaitingggggg
Heathen
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines351 Posts
April 06 2012 04:38 GMT
#10
I dont know why RTS isnt a hit in Japan. When they love gaming.
BoZiffer
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1841 Posts
April 06 2012 05:06 GMT
#11
Japan focuses mostly on console gaming not on PC games. And by mostly, I mean exclusively.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
April 06 2012 05:33 GMT
#12
interesting
T H C makes ppl happy
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
April 06 2012 08:26 GMT
#13
Oh this is interesting. I'm not japanese but I have lived in Tokyo for 7 years. This pretty rare to hear about SC2 events here in Japan so I'd like to go to one of those some day. Unfortunately I cannot go tomorrow. Hoping for more opportunities like this, especially around Akihabara (the place to be if you're a gamer) because I work there.
行けませんが、また次回の機会を楽しみにしています。今度秋葉原(仕事場の近くだから)でもイーベントを企画して頂ければ嬉しいです^^ これからも宜しくお願いしま~
そして日本チームがんばれ!!
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
April 06 2012 08:41 GMT
#14
Awesome stuff. Best of luck to the Japanese players! Wish all 3 Type players could participate though.
Also really interested on the participants from the Taiwanese side.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
JapaneseSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
60 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 08:52:37
April 06 2012 08:45 GMT
#15
Hi everyone! I am glad there are so many people interested in this show match! I hope you will enjoy it!

Here is update on some rules and map pool:

Rules: five 1v1 Bo3 will be held even if one of the teams wins by number of games,
first map in every set will be "TeSL GSL Daybreak",
loser of the first game will pick the next map.

Map pool is: TeSL Metalopolis, TeSL Shakuras Plateau, TeSL GSL Tal`Darim Altar, TeSL GSL Dual Sight,
TeSL GSL Bel’Shin Beach-Winter, TeSL Entombed Valley

Unfortunately I Taiwanese side didn't announce their player list quite yet...

I will post new information as soon as I get it!

試合形式
BO3を5人で行う。途中でチームの勝利が確定しても大将戦まで行います。
1set目はどの組み合わせも「TeSL GSL Daybreak」でスタート。
次のMAPは敗者がピックする形式。

MAPPOOL
(1)TeSL大都會(TeSL Metalopolis)
(2)TeSL夏庫拉斯高原(TeSL Shakuras Plateau)
(3)TeSL塔達利姆祭壇(TeSL GSL Tal`Darim Altar)
(4)TeSL GSL 雙界(TeSL GSL Dual Sight)
(5)TeSL GSL 貝爾斯海岸-冬(TeSL GSL Bel’Shin Beach-Winter)
(6)TeSL GSL 斷葬之谷(TeSL Entombed Valley)

ppshchik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States862 Posts
April 06 2012 08:50 GMT
#16
Japan should send out Daigo
Legends never die... they end up working in McDonalds.
Arirtor
Profile Joined April 2011
China76 Posts
April 06 2012 09:28 GMT
#17
Why do they make it until midnight no way i catch the last train home.
I PLAY RANDOM BECAUSE I CAN
Arirtor
Profile Joined April 2011
China76 Posts
April 06 2012 09:31 GMT
#18
On April 06 2012 17:26 samurai80 wrote:
Oh this is interesting. I'm not japanese but I have lived in Tokyo for 7 years. This pretty rare to hear about SC2 events here in Japan so I'd like to go to one of those some day. Unfortunately I cannot go tomorrow. Hoping for more opportunities like this, especially around Akihabara (the place to be if you're a gamer) because I work there.
行けませんが、また次回の機会を楽しみにしています。今度秋葉原(仕事場の近くだから)でもイーベントを企画して頂ければ嬉しいです^^ これからも宜しくお願いしま~
そして日本チームがんばれ!!

I live in Tokyo too, do you know any net-cafe have SC2 near Akihabara where I can go and play with other people?
I PLAY RANDOM BECAUSE I CAN
JapaneseSC2
Profile Joined April 2012
60 Posts
April 06 2012 09:39 GMT
#19
There is one place I know e-sports Square http://e-sports-square.com/#shop
It not so far from centre of Tokyo, check it out!
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
April 06 2012 09:45 GMT
#20
Cool! but no Nemuke for Japan?
We make signature, then defense it.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5939
Rain 3847
Leta 2470
Soulkey 418
Soma 333
BeSt 262
Rush 216
Barracks 179
firebathero 127
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
soO 49
Sexy 46
Shinee 37
Stork 35
Shine 32
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Sharp 13
Sacsri 12
sorry 9
Noble 4
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc3291
XcaliburYe164
League of Legends
JimRising 506
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft727
Sick173
Pyrionflax167
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Jankos2430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
42m
Patches Events
5h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 42m
OSC
13h 42m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.