• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/DrydonDehumidifierUK RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

statsfrash

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 01:23:53
October 18 2011 00:05 GMT
#1
im blind
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Shinrei
Profile Joined February 2007
United States241 Posts
October 18 2011 00:24 GMT
#2
Actually I'm pretty sure 키라 is kira.
=^.^=
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 18 2011 00:55 GMT
#3
Great Wall of China indeed. Sick game. I have so much to learn from it; when I play TvP I kinda only have 2 modes that I alternate between in the game. I'm either sitting all the way back in my base or I'm attacking. Here the terran is so proactive about getting himself set up in the middle of the map to get some nice map control and splitting the map (and therefore winning in the end). Aggressive turtling for the win. :D All macro oriented terrans should watch this.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
October 18 2011 01:23 GMT
#4
On October 18 2011 09:24 Shinrei wrote:
Actually I'm pretty sure 키라 is kira.

wow im blind. I must be seeing things
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
October 18 2011 02:08 GMT
#5
that game was amazing
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 02:35:29
October 18 2011 02:30 GMT
#6
When was this game played?

EDIT: Never mind, I remembered you can see the game's date via BWChart. April 8, 2010.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
October 18 2011 04:19 GMT
#7
Sick game, when a terran makes such a sick line like that it's easy for them to push to both those side expos. The hard part was keeping it in tact, wow.
BW4Life!
salito
Profile Joined May 2010
1649 Posts
October 18 2011 04:32 GMT
#8
only flash can pull this
Nature moves in the shortest way possible.
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
October 18 2011 05:01 GMT
#9
the minimap was awesome!!
Saline
Profile Joined February 2008
United States73 Posts
October 18 2011 05:25 GMT
#10
It's not often that you see a 3-3-3 protoss.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 18 2011 09:19 GMT
#11
Was a ridiculous game, flash had like 30 supply in tanks on the left side the entire time and still managed to crush his army ><
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 18 2011 09:44 GMT
#12
On October 18 2011 18:19 arb wrote:
Was a ridiculous game, flash had like 30 supply in tanks on the left side the entire time and still managed to crush his army ><

Just goes to show Flash's tank positioning..

And stats played rly damn well, holy damn I wouldn't want to PvT vs Flash
In the woods, there lurks..
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
October 18 2011 09:47 GMT
#13
Flash had the same game plan here like he had on hbr: I defend, you loose. FS is so much bigger... still, he managed to do it so well, that i felt lik poor protoss, no way he can do anything about this. maybe carriers? or he has to crush it when he comes out first.
agentzimp
TL+ Member
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 18 2011 11:06 GMT
#14
On October 18 2011 11:30 Demonhunter04 wrote:
When was this game played?

EDIT: Never mind, I remembered you can see the game's date via BWChart. April 8, 2010.

Practicing for this OSL game perhaps?

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/36586_Flash_vs_Kal/vod
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
October 18 2011 11:20 GMT
#15
Pretty incredible play by Flash, pretty impressed he does make that kind of thing work oO (on FS I mean). I guess that was his game plan when he got crushed by Best on La Mancha ?
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
October 18 2011 16:29 GMT
#16
How could Flash hold all Stats' attacks on the right side, while having 26 tanks chilling on the left side.... I mean, with 70 scv, that makes 130 supply in army, and he only used less than 80, because over 50 was just doing nothing on the left side.... It's just unreal.
ॐ
keiraknightlee
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States301 Posts
October 18 2011 17:03 GMT
#17
The comments make me want to watch this right now LOL

Flash is unbelievable
~~~Happiness. Dreams. Love~~~Good Luck
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 18 2011 17:03 GMT
#18
I just tried playing a game in this vein and ended up with a 55 minute long TvP. Unfortunately I'm not Flash and lost in the end because I couldn't deny and take control of the side expo's properly until he had successfully switched to carriers and gotten too many for me to handle and I eventually got mined out from my 5 bases.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
October 18 2011 19:32 GMT
#19
And to think both Flash and Stats are playing around, and its still this good
Moderatorgold coin
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
October 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#20
wow, extremely educational replay. Thanks for finding it.
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4021
ToSsGirL 99
Mong 80
sorry 62
Rush 36
Soma 17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
summit1g8037
WinterStarcraft633
ceh9462
Happy229
Sick158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Stunt437
Other Games
• Shiphtur751
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.