• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:20
CEST 00:20
KST 07:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5851 users

TL Mafia Steam Group

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 22:17:41
October 07 2011 04:15 GMT
#1
[image loading]

The Teamliquid Mafia Gaming Collective



Do you ever get jealous of the fact that BloodyC0bler plays LoL with Mr.Wiggles? Or that a whole host of TL Mafia players also play LoL together?

Do you ever want to kill Kurumi with a sticky trap in TF2? Or back stab Kavdragon when he get's his Ubercharge?

Do you ever want to play DoW II's Last Stand with players that you can turn around and day vig for playing poorly?


Until now, you would have had to ASK people if they played a game! Imagine that! Actually asking someone if they play TF2! Now you can just use this handy list to figure out who to network with in your gaming endeavors!

What are you waiting for? Sign up TODAY!

(Since so many games run through Steam, and it's such a handy tool for getting together, I've created a Steam Group for us.)



+ Show Spoiler [Members] +

TL Name (SteamID)
Kavdragon (Kavdragon)
BloodyC0bbler
OriginalName
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)
Foolishness
Sinani206
Meapak_Ziphh
Curu (Chawzoo)
Tnkted
Kitaman27
RedFF
Kurumi (scheals)
Nisani201 (Sinani201)
Wherebugsgo
Kenpachi
Hesmyrr
GMarshal (Solace19)
Palmar
GreYMisT (Drkbane)
RebirthOfLeGend
Node (Dodobird11)



+ Show Spoiler [Games] +


Game Name
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
TL Name (GameID)


Skype
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
RebirthOfLeGend (Joe.Oliva89)
Kavdragon (rigel.ifland)


Steam Games
Battlefield Bad Company 2
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)

Battlefield 3
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Sinani206

Borderlands
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
kavdragon (Kavdragon)

Call of Duty (4, MW2, etc...)
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
RedFF (coquelicotFF)
Kurumi (scheals)

Civilization 4, 5
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Sinani206
Kurumi
Hesmyrr

Company of Heroes
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)

Counter Strike: Source
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
RedFF (coquelicotFF)

Dawn of War 2 Last Standalone
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
kavdragon (Kavdragon)
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)

Empire: Total War
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)

Frozen Synapse
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
kavdragon (Kavdragon)

Heroes of Might and Magic 3, 5
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kurumi

Magika
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
kavdragon (Kavdragon)
Sinani206
Nisani201 (Sinani201)
GMarshal (Solace19)

Portal2
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kavdragon (Kavdragon)
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez-)
Sinani206
Kitaman27
Nisani201 (Sinani201)

Red Orchestra 2
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)

Rise of Immortals
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Sinani206

Sanctum
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kavdragon (Kavdragon)

Stalker (SoC, CS, CoP...)
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kurumi (scheals)

Team fortress 2
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kavdragon (Kavdragon)
Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)
Sinani206
Meapak_Ziphh
Kitaman27
RedFF (coquelicotFF)
Kurumi (scheals)
Nisani201 (Sinani201)
GMarshal (Solace19)
GreYMisT (Drkbane)
RebirthOfLeGend

Terraria
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +

Mr.Wiggles (MrWigglez)
Sinani206


Non-Steam Games
Aetolia (And other IRE MUD's)
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Curu

Age of Empires 2, 3
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Meapak_Ziphh
Kurumi
Wherebugsgo

Heroes of Newerth
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Curu
Palmar ([SCEC]Palmar)
GreYMisT (Drkbane)

LoL
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
BloodyC0bbler
OriginalName
Mr.Wiggles (Mr.Wiggles7)
Foolishness
Sinani206
Curu (TLCuru)
Kenpachi (GosuTyRant)
Node (Caznode)

Minecraft
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kavdragon
OriginalName
Sinani206
Tnkted
Kitaman27
RedFF
Kurumi
Kenpachi (TLKenpachi)
GreYMisT (GlorifiedPenguin)

Starcraft BW
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles
Meapak_Ziphh
Kitaman27
Wherebugsgo
RebirthOfLeGend (sOnatA(OD))

Starcraft II
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +

NA Server
Kavdragon (Kavdragon.???)
OriginalName
Mr.Wiggles (Jester.481)
Sinani206 (Sinani.145)
Meapak_Ziphh(MeapakZiphh.210)
Curu
Tnkted
Kitaman27 (Kitaman.443)
RedFF
Wherebugsgo (wherebugsgo.150)
GMarshal (Solace.719)
Palmar (Soon?)
GreYMisT (GreYMisT.168)
RebirthOfLeGend (mSLeGEnD.251)
Node (Node.215)

EU Server
Kurumi (Kurumi.871)
Palmar (Pálmar.895)

Warcraft 3
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Kurumi (scheals)


Xbox Games
Mortal Kombat 9
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles

SSFIV:AE
+ Show Spoiler [Players] +
Mr.Wiggles




+ Show Spoiler [Events] +

Nothing planed so far


I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 05:57:05
October 07 2011 04:15 GMT
#2
If you want to get put on the list, just sign up for the steam group (so people can find you/see if you are playing), and then leave a list of (multiplayer) games you like to play in here. For example:


Cool idea! I play:

Steam games: (Steam ID is [Hi\/e]Kav)
Borderlands
Dawn of War Last Stand Alone
Frozen Synapse
Magika
Sanctum
Teamfortress 2

Non Steam:
Minecraft (ID = Kavdragon)
Starcraft 2 (ID = Kavdragon.XXX)


Edit: As I am quickly realizing, this should not be constricted to Steam games, or even PC games. Feel free to post any multiplayer games you play here, but if you want people to be able to find you, include your ids with your games, and I'll put them next to your name for that game.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 04:21:44
October 07 2011 04:15 GMT
#3
-reserved-
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 17:49:19
October 07 2011 04:19 GMT
#4
LoL: Kanopy
SC2: OriginalName.756
Steam: 0riginalName
Minecraft: 0riginalName
PSN: Fatesgod (Shared with my brother)
WoW: In my on and off playing currently off I main Funspray on Wildhammer.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
October 07 2011 04:23 GMT
#5
On October 07 2011 13:19 OriginalName wrote:
I know for a fact me kenpachi and Tnkted all play LoL fairly regularly.

I also play the occasional sc2 game and asstons of minecraft.

Added. I'll wait for Kenpachi/Tnkted to post in here to add them to the list.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 05:10:34
October 07 2011 05:03 GMT
#6
I play LoL, MrWiggles7
I have some old BW account, and would play on that for funsies. (I'm freaking terrible, ICCUP only, lost CD keys)
I'm on SC2 (Haven't played much recently) as Jester.481 (Or something like that)
I'm also on Battlefield:BC2

On Steam:

MrWigglez-

Company of Heroes
Empire: Total War
Portal 2
Red Orchestra 2
Team Fortress 2 (Haven't played in forever, not installed right now)
Terraria
DoW2 have first expansion, only

Right now I'm mostly playing LoL and RO2. I might pick up Frozen Synapse in the Humble Bundle, and am thinking of buying minecraft.

EDIT: I also have an xbox account, play some MK9, own SSFIV:AE (Waiting to find a stick before I play much, haha), and I have a bunch of old games, and probably some newer ones my brothers bought, mostly shooters for multi-player.
you gotta dance
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 07 2011 05:06 GMT
#7
You can put me down for LoL
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 05:29:57
October 07 2011 05:14 GMT
#8
Sinani206 on Steam and LoL and most other things:

TF2
Portal 2 Co-Op
Magicka
Terraria
Minecraft (cracked, so cant join most servers)
LoL
SC2
Civ 4
Civ 5 (my friends convinced me to buy it today... lol)
BF3 when it comes out
Rise of Immortals (whatever that is, dling right now)
EFGS (every free game on steam)
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 05:29:07
October 07 2011 05:28 GMT
#9
quote y u so close 2 edit
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 05:29:42
October 07 2011 05:29 GMT
#10
oh wow fuck 2wice in a row need to get some sleep
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 07 2011 06:20 GMT
#11
Good thread, was thinking of making it myself.

Steam I'm Meapak_Ziphh and I only have tf2. Other games are sc2 (MeapakZiphh.210) and sc1. I also have age of empires 2 and 3, I'd try and find some way online if ppl from mafia wanted to play. Also, if you read the DropBear, I forgot to add you as a character when we talked on sc2 the other day so just msg me again or something.

Sorry Kav, this isn't prettily formatted, I'll fix that when I get on my comp.

Oh and Kav, check out pandain's "war" thread. It's got a lot of people's sc2 info in it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
October 07 2011 06:52 GMT
#12
On LoL I am TLCuru, just started a week or so ago, I am level 14. I play with sandroba, BC, and VE atm.

On HoN I am Curu, I haven't played in a long time since S2 went to shit but I'm ~1750-1800 MMR.

My Steam is chawzoo and I have BF2 but I've never played it. I don't expect to use Steam regularly until DotA 2 comes out.

Other than that uhh I play MUDs (I know right?), namely the IRE ones. Mostly Aetolia. I wonder if anyone else plays these?
wat
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
October 07 2011 12:49 GMT
#13
LoL, minecraft, and sc2 (occasionally). Sign me up!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 07 2011 13:01 GMT
#14
Cool.

Starcraft 2
kitaman.443

Brood War/Team Fortress 2/Minecraft/Portal 2
kitaman27
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 18:09:14
October 07 2011 13:20 GMT
#15
Steam id: coquelicotFF (show up as redfffffffff atm tho)
tf2
cod4
css

Minecraft: redFF
Starcraft: redFF.ill check later

PSN: Weirdo100
fifa
cod
borderlands
gta
i dont really play much but its there

Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 07 2011 14:25 GMT
#16
Sup TL Mafia friends
steamid: scheals
I show up as Kurumi or TF2 related nicknames.. or something.
I own TF2 (bought after F2P came out ^_^)
Call of Duty MW 2 and Black Ops
Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl
Stalker Clear Sky
Stalker Call of Pripyat

Starcraft 2
Kurumi.871
(not playing too much)

I own Warcraft 3 + TFT
I might play Civilization 4, HoMM 5, HoMM 3...AoE 3 Gameranger is awesome.
I do not own premium Minecraft (go figure which one I use ;p)
And probably many others.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 07 2011 14:27 GMT
#17
Oh yeah, I forgot there's regions, too. >.<

I'm on NA for all games that have different servers for different continents (SC2, LoL, etc.)
you gotta dance
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 15:53:47
October 07 2011 15:53 GMT
#18
Steam ID: Sinani201
Steam Name: Nisani201 (Sometimes will show up as Steven.Bonnell.II if I decide to troll on TF2)
Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
Starcraft 2
Magicka
Portal 2 Co-op

the group link doesn't work
Enjoy your day.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 18:11:46
October 07 2011 18:10 GMT
#19
On October 08 2011 00:53 Nisani201 wrote:
the group link doesn't work


Fixed, and updated at this time. The Banner is also a link, btw. The other one was an attempt to get a one-click-to-join-the-group feature in place. It's not going to work.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 07 2011 20:14 GMT
#20
Age of Empires 2 (when I get time gonna start playing again. love that game)
Starcraft 2 : wherebugsgo.150
Starcraft BW (will add iCCup acct soon)
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 113
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 91
Artosis 76
910 42
NaDa 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm102
monkeys_forever45
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0199
PPMD60
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9396
Liquid`Hasu1627
Trikslyr80
Other Games
summit1g7909
Liquid`RaSZi3887
shahzam563
JimRising 283
B2W.Neo185
Pyrionflax180
ArmadaUGS93
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream282
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.