• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5845 users

TL Mafia Steam Group - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
October 13 2011 06:11 GMT
#41
I've been playing mostly LoL lately, my name there is Caznode. My steam name is Dodobird11. SC2 is Node.215.
whole lies with a half smile
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 13 2011 10:33 GMT
#42
On October 13 2011 14:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 02:05 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
My steam is RebirthOfLeGend, I own TF2, but don't really play it. mSLeGEnD.251 on SC2, diamond/masters player. sOnatA(OD) on BW on East/ICCup.

I also use skype whenever I play a game, so if anyone actually wants to play add me on skype and message me there to get games. Joe.Oliva89

Biatch you need to add me on steam and then we can gaem moar!!!

u sure u not still dead bro?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 13 2011 22:26 GMT
#43
OMFG DAT TF2 UPDATE
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
October 19 2011 22:19 GMT
#44
Updated!
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 30 2011 03:42 GMT
#45
I'm currently downloading LoL, don't know how much I'll play but I'm a sucker for free things that come highly recommended (TF2 ). Anyway my name is MeapakZiphh
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 30 2011 03:54 GMT
#46
i play a lot of tf2, we should get a 6v6 team going
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4436 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-30 12:19:52
October 30 2011 11:38 GMT
#47
I have TF2, have only played it once though and that was about 6 months ago. Complete noob but I'll play if you guys need more numbers to make a team

Steam: waddles562

Starcraft 2 NA server: DropBear 919
SEA server: Waddles 984
Sucker for nostalgia
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
October 30 2011 11:51 GMT
#48
I'm in, name should show up as IMABUNNEH (it's not the accoutn name)

Some of the people listed in this thread aren't showing to me in the group itself though.

I play LoL and SC2 out of the list. I own others (and when I was a little boy played a couple of the others extensively) but don't play them that much.

Also Dungeon Defenders!
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-30 18:02:59
October 30 2011 17:46 GMT
#49
Hmm, I might as well.

Steam ID: youngminii2
Out of the games in the OP, I have..
MW2
TF2
CS (and Source)
Magicka
Portal 2
Sanctum
Stalker (CoP and SoC)
Terraria
BF:BC2
There's more that's not in OP, but I won't list them here. I don't play a lot of these games often (I haven't even started several, I intend to) but I'm totally down if you ever need +1 for any of these. Actually I'm surprised games like L4D2 and Dungeon Defenders aren't in the OP.

SC2(NA): youngminii.647
SC2(SEA): TAyoungmin.759
SC2(KR): youngmin.445

LoL: youngminii
I'm only level 16 but I'm not a total noob, I only play occasionally. I don't know most of the heroes/spells but I have enough dota background to be able to hold my own

Xbox Live: youngminiii (there are 3 i's here, long story)
SSF4:AE
Gears of War 3
lalala
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 06 2011 06:42 GMT
#50
Bumping this because it's fun playing games with ppl from TL Mafia. We should try and start a weekly game night or something.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4436 Posts
November 07 2011 10:37 GMT
#51
On November 06 2011 15:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Bumping this because it's fun playing games with ppl from TL Mafia. We should try and start a weekly game night or something.

I am learning medic in tf2, still very nooby with it and steam in general. Message me if I'm on for tf2 goodness
Sucker for nostalgia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 07 2011 15:13 GMT
#52
if anyone ever wants to play some lobbies then just pm me on irc :D
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 07 2011 15:52 GMT
#53
Steam: ripper_12340
I got quite a few games, ask me on steam ^_^
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
November 07 2011 16:05 GMT
#54
joined!

Steam ID: trav3ler
Games:
Borderlands
Company of Heroes
CS:S
DEFCON (everyone should get this game so we can have real-life WaW mafia lol)
Garry's Mod
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
Civ 5
TF2
SUNSFANNED
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 20:08:32
November 07 2011 20:07 GMT
#55
Anyone want to play some dota right now? It's getting a bit boring playing by myself (my sleep schedule is a bit wonky right now and I'm playing when all my friends are asleep)

I'll settle for LoL

OR
DROPBEAR
let's play some TF2 on some australian servers
lalala
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
November 08 2011 05:33 GMT
#56
Add me to the LoL list as Drkbane
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 10 2011 21:53 GMT
#57
How did I not see this topic? I'll play anything I have, and consider those I don't.

SteamID: bum_at_large
Steam ID: trav3ler
Games:
SUPERMEATBOY
Borderlands
CS:S
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
Magika
Sanctum
Terraria
TF2

Skype: bumatlarge

Message me anytime on steam or skype
Together but separate, like oatmeal
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 10 2011 21:58 GMT
#58
SteamID: stikmand
SC2 EU ID: prplhz.987

I mostly play SC2 and BW (hit me up on irc) but I like stuff like Total War series too.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 11 2011 13:07 GMT
#59
flamewheel
Beijingren

DotA 2
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 21 2011 08:14 GMT
#60
sup, made a skype meapak.ziphh, if you're currently added to my skype then use this new one, I'm gonna delete the old one becuz its stupid and I made it when I was 14.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1859
Artosis 656
White-Ra 128
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever566
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv230
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe152
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr119
Other Games
summit1g8171
shahzam585
JimRising 454
C9.Mang0310
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream321
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• Letter147
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.