• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9298 users

[Stream] Shaid

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 18:14:59
September 28 2011 23:35 GMT
#1
Hello TL!

I guess you could say I'm somewhat of a lurker. I've been reading the site for many years but I'm honestly not sure when I registered as I tend to be fairly quiet when it comes to internet boards. I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce this fine community to the stream that I run. Depending on what you are interested in watching, there are different times you should tune in. The stream started as a way for subs in my WoW guild to still watch the current progress being made on a new encounter to prevent the need to reteach people a fight. It has since evolved into a place where I pretty much stream any game I happen to be playing. I play many games from WoW and SC2 (Diam/Plat Terran) to LoL, Minecraft, TF2 and Monday Night Combat.

http://www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Schedule (based on what you're interested in):

WoW: Tues/Wed 8-12EST

SC2 I've started a new project http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/goldtogosu due to this there will be streams of SC2 almost every night I'm not raiding, follow my twitch channel if you want to be notified when I go live.

All other gaming occurs when I have free time so if you see that the stream is live, come tune in and chat! I also tend to throw up a puzzle or riddle for the day whenever I need to take a break for a few minutes.

Cheers,
-Shaid
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
October 04 2011 16:10 GMT
#2
Good afternoon everyone, I'm just testing some stream quality things while B.net is down. If you have a free minute and feel like stopping by to let me know how it looks I'd appreciate it!
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
October 05 2011 01:43 GMT
#3
Working on Heroic Rag now if that's what interests you!
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
October 12 2011 01:57 GMT
#4
Steam is up tonight, working on Rag again still down a main dps until tomorrow though!
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
October 13 2011 00:32 GMT
#5
Rag dies tonight come watch!
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
October 25 2011 23:58 GMT
#6
Stream is up for the night, I also threw some of the Portal 2 Co-op DLC onto the youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
November 11 2011 14:16 GMT
#7
Streaming Skyrim all day if you're bored
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
January 02 2012 18:15 GMT
#8
Okay, new year and a new project: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/goldtogosu lots more SC2 streams will be coming!
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
January 18 2012 00:34 GMT
#9
WoW stream is up tonight, My exam is Thursday so after that, much more SC2 and hopefully a new machine to make it all smoother.
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
February 29 2012 21:40 GMT
#10
I'm finally back from Italy and caught up on work so that means more streaming. the next couple hours will be plat level Terran laddering then a dinner break followed by the weekly WoW stream.
Shaid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
March 13 2012 23:42 GMT
#11
I don't call kills in advance much but if you're interested in WoW at all we should be getting the realm first heroic madness of deathwing kill if that floats your boat!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE115
CosmosSc2 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
Artosis 516
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever449
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS98
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5494
Liquid`Hasu1421
Other Games
summit1g7434
shahzam555
C9.Mang0284
Trikslyr43
ZombieGrub24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
Other Games
gamesdonequick47
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 163
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 2m
Stellar Fest
14h 2m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.