• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

BarCraft Austin!

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
FluX-
Profile Joined August 2010
United States209 Posts
August 26 2011 04:26 GMT
#1
Star Nation & Texas e-Sports Association are proud to announce the first ever BarCraft in Austin!

Join us this Sunday to watch the MLG Raleigh Losers Finals, Championship Finals and Awards Ceremony live!

Date: Sunday, August 28th Time: 4:30PM - 9PM (Kitchen opens at 5PM)
Location:Frank www.hotdogscoldbeer.com 407 Colorado Street, Austin, TX 78701 (Just south of 5th street) Street Parking ONLY! (Possible garage open across the street)
Entry: FREE Entrance! All ages welcome! 21+ to drink.
$3 pints Austin Beerworks Draft $3 Lonestar and PBR $2 Pearl Half Prices Specialty Beer (listed on day of)

Check us out at http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraftAustin/
RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=264135796938338
TeSPA | The eSports Association -- http://www.tespa.org/
FunKee
Profile Joined August 2011
United States40 Posts
August 26 2011 04:38 GMT
#2
Should be awesome!
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 26 2011 04:51 GMT
#3
I'll be there if someone buys me some beers.
horsepire
Profile Joined April 2011
147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 04:56:16
August 26 2011 04:56 GMT
#4
Might make it out. What is the setup going to be like (how many TVs, etc.)?
ClanOverdosed
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
691 Posts
August 26 2011 04:56 GMT
#5
I'll be there, but I'm new to Austin. Can someone tell me which bus I can take from the UT campus to get to downtown?
Overdosed--www.overdosed.net
Oobios
Profile Joined February 2011
United States13 Posts
August 26 2011 05:04 GMT
#6
E-bus or use http://www.capmetro.org/planner/
or walk, it's not too incredibly far
ReAson75
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States130 Posts
August 26 2011 05:07 GMT
#7
On August 26 2011 13:56 horsepire wrote:
Might make it out. What is the setup going to be like (how many TVs, etc.)?


We're going to have two large flat screens in addition to a large projector in the middle of the main room showing the stream. It should be a lot of fun - hope everyone can make it out!


On August 26 2011 13:56 ClanOverdosed wrote:
I'll be there, but I'm new to Austin. Can someone tell me which bus I can take from the UT campus to get to downtown?


I think you can take the 1M which picks up along Guadalupe and will take you downtown. Be sure to look up what time the bus leaves on Sundays. You can use this link to help plan bus trips around campus. If nothing else, the walk isn't too bad.
Geosensation
Profile Joined March 2011
United States256 Posts
August 26 2011 05:08 GMT
#8
AHHH I want to go!! Wish I had gotten into UT Law, I'd be there in a heart beat. But I'm at Tech Law TT
"My life for Aiur!"
TheMissingSon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States29 Posts
August 26 2011 05:08 GMT
#9
i will be there! im just down the road in San Marcos
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
August 26 2011 05:09 GMT
#10
Damn If only it were closer to Houston I would so go!
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
bean183
Profile Joined November 2010
United States73 Posts
August 26 2011 05:10 GMT
#11
On August 26 2011 14:08 Geosensation wrote:
AHHH I want to go!! Wish I had gotten into UT Law, I'd be there in a heart beat. But I'm at Tech Law TT

UGH me too! TT
Geosensation
Profile Joined March 2011
United States256 Posts
August 26 2011 05:12 GMT
#12
On August 26 2011 14:10 bean183 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2011 14:08 Geosensation wrote:
AHHH I want to go!! Wish I had gotten into UT Law, I'd be there in a heart beat. But I'm at Tech Law TT

UGH me too! TT

ive been discovered
"My life for Aiur!"
ClanOverdosed
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
691 Posts
August 26 2011 05:34 GMT
#13
thx guys! ill show up for sure!
Overdosed--www.overdosed.net
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
August 26 2011 05:43 GMT
#14
Dammit.
I've been trying to get something started here in town for BW for months.

And then YOU come along with this...

Just playing, hope it goes well dudes, might stop by and check it out!
GL HF GG
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Gijian
Profile Joined February 2011
United States273 Posts
August 26 2011 06:34 GMT
#15
Aww man. So far. I wish there was one for houston
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
August 26 2011 07:56 GMT
#16
On August 26 2011 15:34 Gijian wrote:
Aww man. So far. I wish there was one for houston



I'm 80% sure I'm driving to austin for this seeing as how it's prolly too late for us to try and get one done in Houston.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
teaCher
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada521 Posts
August 26 2011 17:41 GMT
#17
u coming from Houston? wanna pick me up in San Antonio?
Follow me @H2O_teaCher ..... www.pmsclan.com
Sully907
Profile Joined August 2010
United States97 Posts
August 26 2011 19:28 GMT
#18
awwwwesome. I've been looking for one of these barcraft evens in Austin since i heard people started doing them. I've got plenty of money for beer and I want to support establishments that do this kind of thing. I get out of work at 4 on sunday and I'm going to come right down!
Sern
Profile Joined January 2011
13 Posts
August 27 2011 03:23 GMT
#19
Dudeee this is freaking awesome man. I'll be there for sho. If anyone needs a ride, I don't mind giving them one as long as its not too far. Be warned tho, my old civic doesn't have any air conditioning heh.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
August 27 2011 03:52 GMT
#20
On August 26 2011 14:08 Geosensation wrote:
AHHH I want to go!! Wish I had gotten into UT Law, I'd be there in a heart beat. But I'm at Tech Law TT

Sounds like you ought to join the Tech CSL team!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9802
Rain 1689
Artosis 581
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4602
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox592
Mew2King251
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1071
Other Games
summit1g9777
Day[9].tv632
shahzam614
JimRising 519
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0181
ArmadaUGS83
ViBE59
NeuroSwarm57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie752
• Day9tv632
• Scarra559
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 53m
OSC
21h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.