• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7335 users

[Stream] DJWilma

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
DJWilma
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada740 Posts
August 17 2011 00:27 GMT
#1
[image loading]
Welcome to DJ Wilma's official stream thread


SC Name: Zingking
Handle: DJ Wilma
Name: William Hughes
From: Ontario, Canada
djwilma@omwproductions.com
http://www.twitch.tv/zingking


After my big comeback into DJing, getting twitter shoutouts from Tasteless for my SC2 Dubstep mix, and even having my DJing idol DJ Ravine comment on the Reddit post for the SC2 Dubstep mix, I am putting my DJing and SC2 into full swing. So I will be spending my time on stream either DJing/Producing, Laddering some good ol' SC2, or holding contests while playing other random games.

I am currently a low ranked diamond protoss playing on the NA server. If you want to play me when I'm streaming or just when I happen to be online, come join the chat room in SC2 called "DJWilma". I should be in there everytime I play. Also on the stream if I'm playing Starcraft, chance are I will have my mixes playing in the background, so even if you just want to listen to the mixes, its all cool with me.

Now when it comes to the DJing, I will either be working on making a remix for Starcraft, making my own 100% songs most likely Starcraft based, or mixing live. Plus if possible, I will be live streaming the live gigs I have as long as we can get all the gear set up.


Future Live Events
+ Show Spoiler +
Sunday, August 28th - Performing at Toronto Barcraft


Schedule
+ Show Spoiler +

I write stuff on LiquidDota also I own omwproductions.com
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
August 17 2011 00:32 GMT
#2
Please add your stream to TL using:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175682
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
DJWilma
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada740 Posts
August 17 2011 20:10 GMT
#3
Going to be streaming Amnesia: The Dark Descent on stream, so tune in for that guys.
I write stuff on LiquidDota also I own omwproductions.com
Spray
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States402 Posts
August 17 2011 20:22 GMT
#4
I heard your Starcraft mix the other night. It was baller, I'm definitely going to be tuning in.
HuK Fighting~~!
DJWilma
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada740 Posts
August 17 2011 21:33 GMT
#5
Had to quit Streaming Amnesia, got too scared... hahahaha, so I'll stream it when my bud comes over, hahahah
I write stuff on LiquidDota also I own omwproductions.com
Hydra3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States32 Posts
August 24 2011 15:59 GMT
#6
Hey man, GL with the streaming, hope you get lots of viewers!
Can't come up with a creative quote O.O
DJWilma
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada740 Posts
January 11 2013 01:02 GMT
#7
Getting back into streaming with only OMW Productions Tunes, check out the bad starcraft play, or the awesome tunes :D
I write stuff on LiquidDota also I own omwproductions.com
DJWilma
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada740 Posts
January 11 2013 01:31 GMT
#8
Get a fresh look at TvP from a ex master league players point of view
I write stuff on LiquidDota also I own omwproductions.com
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1001
910 725
ggaemo 692
actioN 610
Mong 318
Shuttle 104
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 85
Yoon 76
soO 39
[ Show more ]
yabsab 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Bale 24
Noble 14
Aegong 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8925
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft253
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS42
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 20m
OSC
14h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.