I will post the replay below, note that it is vs Hard A.I. and not another human. Please submit feedback telling me what I could have done better if possible
Thank you!Replay link: http://screplays.com/replays/20348
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
MASSivezTV
United States289 Posts
I will post the replay below, note that it is vs Hard A.I. and not another human. Please submit feedback telling me what I could have done better if possible Thank you!Replay link: http://screplays.com/replays/20348 | ||
|
MASSivezTV
United States289 Posts
| ||
|
Ares[Effort]
DEMACIA6550 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=113479 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9307 shahzam603 JimRising Day[9].tv502 PiGStarcraft140 ArmadaUGS86 NeuroSwarm73 ViBE55 C9.Mang011 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|