• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8470 users

Brother Mack Answers TeamLiquid

Blogs > BrotherMack
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
BrotherMack
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
20 Posts
March 08 2011 22:48 GMT
#1
Brother Producer here!

You have asked and Brother Mack has answered. Brother Mack decided to answer every single question (I think, sorry if we missed one or two) from this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=198137

The videos are long, but thanks for putting up with us. Enjoy!





****
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 08 2011 22:49 GMT
#2
I was banned so I couldn't ask if Brother Mack loves me ):

Still, this is beyond awesome! All of the questions we could ever conjure up, answered!
Amen~!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
March 08 2011 22:52 GMT
#3
you skipped my question.
BrotherMack
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
20 Posts
March 08 2011 22:54 GMT
#4
I'd say bailed on it rather than skipped
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
March 08 2011 22:54 GMT
#5
. . . wow.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
March 08 2011 23:02 GMT
#6
Brother Mack, I sent the question in before the match, shame it didn't get to you in time! I also apologise for letting moonglade down..... I shall whip myself in pennance
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
BrotherMack
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
20 Posts
March 08 2011 23:05 GMT
#7
On March 09 2011 08:02 emythrel wrote:
Brother Mack, I sent the question in before the match, shame it didn't get to you in time! I also apologise for letting moonglade down..... I shall whip myself in pennance


lol, I know, I let him know after we filmed. We were REALLY tight for time so had one shot at it. Things are BUSY at this time of year for Brother Mack.
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 08 2011 23:09 GMT
#8
LOL. "Whether some Young Ho is the second coming..." - Priceless.

Thanks for answering my question.

All I have to say to that is, "16/m/fl, trade pix?"
Writer
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
March 08 2011 23:10 GMT
#9
On March 09 2011 08:05 BrotherMack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 08:02 emythrel wrote:
Brother Mack, I sent the question in before the match, shame it didn't get to you in time! I also apologise for letting moonglade down..... I shall whip myself in pennance


lol, I know, I let him know after we filmed. We were REALLY tight for time so had one shot at it. Things are BUSY at this time of year for Brother Mack.


its cool, I haven't laughed like that in a long time.... there's nothing like getting beatdown and enjoying it!
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 23:15:54
March 08 2011 23:11 GMT
#10
Wow, you said that with infinite majesty and calm.
- No longer is the answer blowing in the wind.
화이팅
Rayeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States883 Posts
March 08 2011 23:31 GMT
#11
Great answers Brother Mack. Keep up with the videos.
The Innocent shall suffer... big time.
BrodiaQ
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States892 Posts
March 08 2011 23:31 GMT
#12
Just watched them both, Fantastic videos! Can't believe I missed the questions thread :0
"So come right up and let me squash your creativity with my iron fist of conservative play."--Nony
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
March 08 2011 23:34 GMT
#13
I spy a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
March 08 2011 23:43 GMT
#14
Thanks Brother Mack. =)

♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Sybris
Profile Joined February 2011
36 Posts
March 09 2011 00:02 GMT
#15
Brother Mack helped me overcome my heinous addiction to 4gating

Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 09 2011 01:46 GMT
#16
On March 09 2011 08:09 Souma wrote:
LOL. "Whether some Young Ho is the second coming..." - Priceless.

Thanks for answering my question.

All I have to say to that is, "16/m/fl, trade pix?"


Does Brother Mack realize the pun?
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 09 2011 01:59 GMT
#17
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why he said it.
Writer
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 04:47:49
March 09 2011 04:46 GMT
#18
"Noobville, I think that's over near KY" LOL

Fairly entertaining BrotherMack, thanks for the show.
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 09 2011 08:03 GMT
#19
Omg Brother Mack is from Dallas? He should go to MLG Dallas in a few weeks :D
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
BasilPesto
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia624 Posts
March 09 2011 08:09 GMT
#20
Brother Mack could commentate on grass growing and it'd still crack me up.

BROTHER MACK TO CODE A!!!
"I before E...*sunglasses*... except after C." - Jim Carrey
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8088
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 19m
Patches Events
11h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 19m
OSC
19h 19m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.