http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/126356-1v1-terran-zerg-steppes-of-war
In the beginning I though I won, I did so much damage to him, but he pulled again and won eventually.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Motat
315 Posts
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/126356-1v1-terran-zerg-steppes-of-war In the beginning I though I won, I did so much damage to him, but he pulled again and won eventually. | ||
|
Branch
3 Posts
| ||
|
shakenbake
United States207 Posts
| ||
|
Saracen
United States5139 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|