• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:21
CEST 19:21
KST 02:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8425 users

[Interview] OSL Ro8:Day2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-07 15:28:19
January 07 2011 13:01 GMT
#1
Done with all four!

Winner of (T)Fantasy vs (Z)Hyuk
+ Show Spoiler +

(T)Fantasy
“My goal is 1st place, so I cannot be celebrating yet”

[image loading]

On January 7th, (T)Fantasy(SKT1) defeated teammate (Z)Hyuk(SKT1) 2:0 in the Bacchus OSL 2010 Ro8:Day2 held at the Yongsan E-sports stadium to claim a spot in the Ro4.

(T)Fantasy opened with a 14CC and went bio heavy with mass barracks to crush (Z)Hyuk. It was a bold move on (T)Fantasy's part despite being up by 1 game, but it worked so he was able to win easily. (T)Fantasy said "since I knocked my teammate out I must win."

- How do you feel reaching the Ro4 for the 4th time
▲ Even though it feels good because it's been a while [since the last time I reached the Ro4] my goal is to win it all, so I cannot be satisfied yet. I also feel terrible that I had to knock my teammate out to get there.

- It must have been difficult preparing for a teamkill match
▲ Same goes for (Z)Hyuk so that's fine, but I am regretful that we had to meet in the Ro8, not the Ro4.

- How was the game itself
▲ As for the game, (Z)Hyuk likes to go lurkers before mutas in practice. When I saw the Hydralisk Den I thought 'He's going lurkers' so I could prepare calmly. I prepared my mind for the case that we play the third and last game, and I was one game ahead so I chose to open with a greedy build.

- Why do you think you haven't won anything in the past
▲ Lack of skill and misfortune. Now I have more experience in BoX matches and I have grown alot as a player, so I am confident.

- Your next opponent is (T)Mind or (Z)Calm
▲ It's fine, I am confident against either. Furthermore, if I make it to the finals, I hope I can play (P)Stork [T/N: Me too!!!] Advancing to later stages feels easy now that (Z)Jaedong and (T)Flash are out, but I don't want to hear that I won just because of their absence so I want a strong opponent like (P)Stork.

- Winners League is around the corner
▲ My team is helping me concentrate on individual leagues, and in Winners League, solid mechanics and foundation go a long way so I think I will do well.

- The finals will be held in Kwang Ju
▲ If I get to go this time, it will be my first time visiting. I think it will be fun and I think I excel in matches held in the country side, so I am confident.

- Any last words
▲ I thank my teammates who helped me practice, along with (Z)Hydra, (Z)oDin and (Z)Saint who also helped me. I will also make sure to win the whole tournament since I knocked out (Z)Hyuk.

Source: Fomos


Winner of (T)Mind vs (Z)Calm
+ Show Spoiler +

(Z)Calm
“My match against Fantasy will be my ultimate test”

[image loading]

On January 7th, Calm, the 'Brain Zerg,'(STX Soul) defeated Mind(Wemade Fox) in the Bacchus OSL 2010 Ro8:Day2 held at the Yongsan E-sports stadium to claim a spot in the Ro4.

Calm, who started out the day 0:1 from his loss during the Ro8:Day 1, took the second game with a fast 2 hatchery mutalisk allin, and the last game with an all over the place, long macro game to earn a ticket to the Ro4.

- You have returned to the semis after 4 seasons
▲ I didn't realize how hard it was to reach the Ro4 the first time I made it, but now I have. I am so happy to have advanced.

- You will be playing Fantasy in the Ro4
▲ To be honest I have alot of stuff to settle with Fantasy from past events and I'm glad that I can do it in such a grand setting as the OSL Ro4. I wanted Fantasy myself. I am way behind in head-to-head records but if I prepare rigorously and win it 3:0 I think I can catch up alot.

- What did you think after seeing your opponents opening in game2
▲ I was preparing for a long macro game thinking 'he prepared well for this match' but I saw a timing window as my lings slipped into his base. If not for that I think my muta aggression would have failed but since he was thrown off his game plan I think my mutas were super effective.

- The third game was all over the place
▲ Even though dropships and vessels kept flying over my base the whole game, I never felt overwhelmed. Especially when I dropped his base at the end, he did a pretty bad job fending it off so I thought I had the game in the bag.

- How did you prepare for ZvT
▲ It's never easy for a zerg to beat a terran but when you do it feels really rewarding.

- Winners League is about to start
▲ I will be sure to balance it well with my individual league schedule. Tomorrow I have an MSL match and then I have ProLeague. I'm not the best at distributing my practice time when multiple events take place at the same time, but I always push myself and hold myself up to high standards.

- What's your mindset when playing in later stages of tournaments
▲ Even without Jaedong and Flash there are plenty of good progamers. From my perspective I think Fantasy, whom I am meeting in the Ro4, will be my ultimate test. That match will decide whether I am cut out for bigger and better things.

- Who do you want to meet in the finals
▲ Of course I would want a teammate to reach the finals but I think the viewers would not have that much fun watching an teamkill finals.

- Any last words
▲ I'm not really good at answering this question during interviews, but Coach Park Jae Suk stood behind me all day and gave me alot of advice. I really want to say thank you to him and also to the terrans on our team who helped me. Lastly, I want to thank all my fans that cheered me on.

Source: Fomos


Winner of (Z)Modesty vs (P)Kal
+ Show Spoiler +

(Z)Modesty
“Since I knocked out teammate (P)Kal, I want to reach the finals”

[image loading]

On January 7th, (Z)Modesty(STX Soul) displayed remarkably improved ZvP abilities agsint teammate (P)Kal(STX Soul) in the Bacchus OSL 2010 Ro8:Day2 held at the Yongsan E-sports stadium to claim a spot in the Ro4.

(Z)Modesty started out down 1 game, but tied up the score through a long macro game with excellent defiler usage. In the last game, he used relentless drops and lurker harrass, then a late mutalisk switch to crush any remaining hope for his opponent.

(Z)Modesty, who has reached his first career Ro4, said "Since (P)Kal is so good, I just emptied my mind and played with the intent of at least showing what I had in store. Now that I am in the Ro4, I want to at least make it to the finals."

- Thoughts on making it to your first Ro4
▲ I still can't believe it. If I had beat another opponent I would have been happy, but I am not so pleased that it was my teammate (P)Kal.

- The games were intense
▲ Coach Park told me to play as if I were in the practice room so I tried hard to control my nerves. I thought that I should at least drag the game on to lategame, and I somehow ended up with a comeback win.

- You were deemed the weakest link in group C
▲ For real, people all saw me as a ZvZ sniper, but since I made the Ro4, I want to show that I am not a one trick pony, and leave the impression that I am a solid player all around.

- Your last game showed great strategic depth
▲ I prepared that build since the Ro32 and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to unleash it.

- The game was up in the air until the very last moments
▲ If everything had gone according to plan, the game should have ended with hydralisks, but (P)Kal was even better than I had thought him to be. It should not have reached mutalisks, but the game got longer, and I just focused on securing the game.

- Going up against such a player must have been stressful
▲ There was so much pressure. Even though I hadn't played alot of ZvP's, I had played all of the six dragons, and I thought that (P)Kal was the best among them, so I just concentrated on at least showing what I had in store. I kept a positive attitude thinking whoever wins, STX Soul will be advancing to the Ro4.

- There are alot of rookies who reached the Ro4 then proceeded to crash and burn
▲ Since I am already in the Ro4, I want to keep this run alive and reach the finals. And since I had to knock a teammate out, I would feel so sorry for (P)Kal if I were booted from the Ro4.

- Who do you want to meet in the Ro4
▲ Even though both (T)HiyA and (P)Stork would be good matchups, I want to use this opportunity to solidify the public's image of my ZvP, so I choose (P)Stork.

- This is a big opportunity for you personally
▲ I am so happy to have reached the grand stage of OSL Ro4. However I do not want to be remembered as the guy who only reached the Ro4, so I want to make it to the finals.

- Any last words
▲ I want to thank all my fans and friends who cheer for me, especially my friends Yoon Seung Taek and Lim Hyung Soon who always give me strength before my matches.

Source: Fomos


Winner of (T)HiyA vs (P)Stork
+ Show Spoiler +

(P)Stork
"Glad to be a Protoss"

[image loading]

The Yongsan Esports stadium was filled with the chant 'Song Byung Goo' tonight. Whenever Stork, who has a large number of male fans, is involved in a match, the stadium's atmosphere rivals that of a World Cup game. As if he were responding to his fans' support, Stork succeeded in advancing to back-to-back Ro4's in the Bacchus OSL 2010.

It is not an exaggeration to say that the only protoss player who has consistently made the podium is Stork. With his advancing to the Ro4 this time around, he has already earned a seed for the 2 subsequent OSL proper rounds, and he may subsequently set the new record for most appearances in the OSL proper.

Q How does it feel advancing to the Ro4
A I am so glad to have earned a seed, and it's convenient that I am guaranteed a spot up to the next next OSL proper. This guarantees that I break the record for most appearances in the OSL proper, which is great.

Q You started out with an advantage in game 2.
A After my shuttle reaver harrass, I saw with my observer that his factory count had suddenly exploded, so I thought it was going to be a timing push. I usually don't wall off my expansions in case of dropship harrass, but I had to wall it off with a pylon this time to prepare for the push. However, he flew in two dropships instead and it really caught me off guard. The proper response would have been to expand somewhere else, but because I was so flustered I didn't even think about that. I didn't expect him to snipe my nexus either, but he did. After the dropship harrass, I couldn't think properly. I stepped on mines everywhere and couldn't utilize the map properly. However since I ultimately won, it's okay.

Q Your reaver control shined in the last game
A My shuttle only had 7 health at the end. Since the ridge was so narrow I thought he would scan and kill it with marines, so I was praying 'please don't scan, please don't scan'(Laughs). If I had lost my reavers before the timing push, I would not have been able to delay his advances, and since my zealot speed had barely finished, it would have been very bad for me.

Q People were hoping for carriers at the end
A I could have gone carriers, but carrier builds have a weak period until you mass enough units. Since I had so many gateways and units everywhere, I thought regardless of whether I went arbiters or carriers, if I rallied my forces and pushed, I would win. I just wanted to end the game. I felt like I had such a huge advantage. Since I had four bases running, I thought I would be in good position if we traded armies.

Q You are going up against Modesty in the Ro4.
A First of all I think PvZ is easier than PvP. I'm relieved it's PvZ. The last time I won I didn't play a single PvZ since the Ro16. That was regretful so I am glad that this time around I have to beat a zerg on the road to winning the OSL. It feels more meaningful when you have to beat a zerg on the way.

Q The finals will be held in Kwang Ju, a place that brings back bad memories for you.
A When I was heading towards the stadium, my girlfriend texted me that the finals were decided to be held in Kwang Ju. I looked it up and it was the same place as the Bacchus OSL 2008 finals. I'm guessing my opponent won't be Flash this time around but it's a place I am familiar with. I hope alot of my teammates come to cheer for me again. Even though we have a busy ProLeague schedule, I hope our coach brings everyone to cheer(Laughs).

Q Even though you seem to go through mini slumps at times, you always manage to come back to form.
A When I was sucking in practice, even I thought that I had hit my prime and I was on my way out, but somehow I did well in broadcasted matches. I've always had my ups and downs, so I am worried I will crash again with Winners League. If I can get past Winners League, I think I will be okay.

Q What's the secret to your consistency.
A First the game is fun for me, and our team has a very relaxed practice environment, so we don't burn out. I think it encourages efficient use of time during practice and that's the biggest factor to my performance.

Q Did memories of failing due to your addiction to World of Warcraft in the beginning of your career help.
A WoW definitely served as good medicine(Laughs). I haven't even played Cataclysm. To be completely honest when the Wrath of the Lich King came out, I secretly went on the website to look up information even though I didn't actually play it. However, now I don't even go on the website, and in fact, I don't even go on the internet that often. I think I've learned how to resist temptations. Sometimes I think that if I hadn't wasted a year on WoW, it wouldn't be TaekBangLeeSsang but just me at the top. As regretful as that is, as the saying goes, better late than never, and I am glad to have shaped up.

Q Why do you think you have so many male fans.
A No idea(Laughs). Whenever I see that [I have so many male fans] I am glad to have picked Protoss. It started with my first OSL, and I think consistently being in the OSL as protoss helped me gain male fans. Maybe it was because they all felt bad for protoss(Laughs). Everybody cheers for the underdog. Before Incruit OSL, I only got silvers, and I think alot of Yellow fans started cheering for me. If I had started out winning like Flash or Jaedong, people might have not cheered for me thinking that I would win again anyway, but since that's not the case for me, I think a lot of people genuinely want me to win.

Q Any last words
A Thank you to my fans for supporting me so much. It's all thanks to you that I can practice hard and achieve good results. Also, I want to thank all my teammates who helped me practice.

Source: Daily E-sports
Translator
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
January 07 2011 13:57 GMT
#2
Go Fantasy! Destroy Calm once again and get your 3rd OSL Silver ^^
Bisu... ;-(
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
January 07 2011 14:11 GMT
#3
lololol my liquibet says Hiya won hahahaha clearly that needs to be fixed and be changed to...

STORK!!!!
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-07 14:13:28
January 07 2011 14:12 GMT
#4
Man, why does the Calm pic look like he's crying O_o
On January 07 2011 23:11 FractalsOnFire wrote:
lololol my liquibet says Hiya won hahahaha clearly that needs to be fixed and be changed to...

STORK!!!!
The liquibet only applied to the 1st game of today. (the game that would certainly be played)
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
POWEROUTAGE
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore884 Posts
January 07 2011 14:16 GMT
#5
Calm's face in the picture looks like one of those mass production Evangelions lol

Not bad that we get a poor man's Leessangrok and a Stork PvZ bo5. The latter is better than watching PvP imo.
Stats. The new standard bearer of the protoss.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 07 2011 14:17 GMT
#6
Thank you very much for the translations!

Can't wait to see what Dinotoss has to say. ^__^
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
January 07 2011 14:17 GMT
#7
fantasy and hydra seems to be quite close o.o they keep practicing with each other.

or it is just the possibility that both had to practice tvz matchup haha.

i hope stork makes it past modesty ;_; this is the best time for stork to break out of kong line
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
January 07 2011 14:21 GMT
#8
On January 07 2011 23:17 Invictus wrote:
fantasy and hydra seems to be quite close o.o they keep practicing with each other.

or it is just the possibility that both had to practice tvz matchup haha.

i hope stork makes it past modesty ;_; this is the best time for stork to break out of kong line
Err... Stork has already broken out of Kong line with the Incruit OSL win.
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
January 07 2011 14:22 GMT
#9
lipstick zerg ftw!
TL+ Member
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
January 07 2011 14:25 GMT
#10
On January 07 2011 23:21 mnesthes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2011 23:17 Invictus wrote:
fantasy and hydra seems to be quite close o.o they keep practicing with each other.

or it is just the possibility that both had to practice tvz matchup haha.

i hope stork makes it past modesty ;_; this is the best time for stork to break out of kong line
Err... Stork has already broken out of Kong line with the Incruit OSL win.


More like keeping Fantasy IN the Kong line!! lololol
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
January 07 2011 14:27 GMT
#11
That was fast! X_X

Thanks a lot for translating!
화이팅
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 07 2011 14:30 GMT
#12
Thanks for translating!

I would like very much for Stork to win this OSL
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
January 07 2011 14:34 GMT
#13
On January 07 2011 23:21 mnesthes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2011 23:17 Invictus wrote:
fantasy and hydra seems to be quite close o.o they keep practicing with each other.

or it is just the possibility that both had to practice tvz matchup haha.

i hope stork makes it past modesty ;_; this is the best time for stork to break out of kong line
Err... Stork has already broken out of Kong line with the Incruit OSL win.


they apparently still treat him as part of the kong line cause hes the king of silvers
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
January 07 2011 14:50 GMT
#14
I'm glad the Stork vs Hiya interview is from DES.
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
January 07 2011 14:50 GMT
#15
Calm vs Fantasy = Nemesis of Fantasy vs Nemesis of Calm.
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
January 07 2011 14:59 GMT
#16
sitting waiting for Stork interview refreshing like a madman ^^

Thanks for the translations!!
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
January 07 2011 15:22 GMT
#17
sorry it took so long! stork vs hiya interview was much longer than the others, but it was worth it haha
Translator
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-07 15:24:56
January 07 2011 15:24 GMT
#18
On January 07 2011 22:01 rotinegg wrote:
Sometimes I think that if I hadn't wasted a year on WoW, it wouldn't be TaekBangLeeSsang but just me at the top.

Rofl, what a golden quote! :D

Stork's interviews are always fun! Thank you again!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
January 07 2011 15:25 GMT
#19
On January 08 2011 00:22 rotinegg wrote:
sorry it took so long! stork vs hiya interview was much longer than the others, but it was worth it haha

wow huge and epic Stork interview - thanks for the hard work dude!!
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
January 07 2011 15:26 GMT
#20
STORK THE DOOOOOG.

what a hilarious statement, that without WoW only he would be on top. hahaha
Bisu... ;-(
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem483
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 483
IndyStarCraft 229
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20906
BeSt 452
Larva 380
Soma 170
Mind 157
Dewaltoss 119
hero 72
Zeus 47
Hyun 43
Last 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 38
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5107
qojqva2846
Dendi1286
420jenkins436
Counter-Strike
fl0m4506
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4002
Khaldor1471
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK10
Other Games
FrodaN2377
B2W.Neo733
byalli467
ArmadaUGS189
Hui .163
KnowMe134
QueenE90
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• FirePhoenix2
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4008
League of Legends
• Nemesis2698
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
• WagamamaTV238
• imaqtpie131
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 39m
Replay Cast
5h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 39m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.