and it's because of replays like this

| Forum Index > Replays |
|
HeaDStrong
Scotland785 Posts
and it's because of replays like this ![]() | ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
I give you http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=109953 I am proud to be the first person to get banned from a replay thread. No one checks there <3 | ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
On November 17 2010 17:04 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote: WHEN YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS COMBINE! I give you http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=109953 I am proud to be the first person to get banned from a replay thread. No one checks there <3 Ahaha what the fuck is this shit. | ||
|
LemOn
United Kingdom8629 Posts
![]() Too bad the 300 Spartans yielded in the end | ||
| ||
Big Brain Bouts
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM842
IndyStarCraft
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 Soulkey Soma Zeus Hyun Last [ Show more ] Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP18 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Adnapsc2 • Gemini_19 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|