I'm always looking for tips, advice and ways to improve as a player. I usually play on the weekends, and sometimes during the week.
League standing: ~800pts Diamond at the moment
Stream is at: http://www.livestream.com/hagbardsc
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
_PI
United States60 Posts
I'm always looking for tips, advice and ways to improve as a player. I usually play on the weekends, and sometimes during the week. League standing: ~800pts Diamond at the moment Stream is at: http://www.livestream.com/hagbardsc | ||
|
Phyrigian
New Zealand1332 Posts
| ||
|
_PI
United States60 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarUpATreeSC Rex CosmosSc2 BRAT_OK JuggernautJason37 PtitDrogo MindelVK Codebar Britney Dota 2Mini BeSt Soulkey Rush Dewaltoss Liquid`Ret Mind Killer Trap [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby4709 ArmadaUGS1663 ceh9588 B2W.Neo503 byalli472 KnowMe140 C9.Mang0123 QueenE88 Chillindude51 Trikslyr38 Railgan21 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|