• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12235 users

[Song] Torn (Bnet2.0)

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 05:57:42
June 16 2010 01:43 GMT
#1
Hello chipchaps!

I wrote a little jingle-jangle a while back (after patch 14 or something) about bnet based on a popular song. Just for kicks, hope you enjoy!

http://www.goear.com/listen/37e809d/Torn-(Bnet2.0)-Smix

mp3: http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Smix/scsong.mp3

Oh right! It's not me singing it's Smix. Thanks Smix! Turned out nicely, if I do say so myself.

+ Show Spoiler +
I thought I saw a game brought to life
But Bnet. It was crap. It made me want to cry
I felt a little dead inside
Well you couldn't be BroodWar I adored
You don't seem to know
Or even care what flist is for
I can't f message anymore
Blizz, where are my channels at?
All I have is private chat
What the hell's going on?
Nothing's fine I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
There's no cross-region play
It is nothing like BroodWar
Bnet never changed
Into something real
Stuck in placement
And I can see
The perfect game is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess facebook friends is alright
I just want some privacy
And not shared RealIDs
But I put my faith in you and now
I don't care
Facebook sucks
I miss f message so damn much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
There's no cross-region play
It is nothing like BroodWar
Bnet never changed
Into something real
Stuck in placement
And I can see
The perfect game is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

Torn

hoooooooooo hoohooooooo oooooooo

On ICCup, my high rank's D
But SC2? I'm Diamond league
What the hell's going on?
Nothing's right I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
There's no cross-region play
It is nothing like BroodWar
Bnet never changed
Into something real
Stuck in placement
And I can see
The perfect game is torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
There's no cross-region play
It is nothing like BroodWar
You're a little late
I'm already torn

Torn
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Hoh
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Ndugu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1078 Posts
June 16 2010 01:45 GMT
#2
Wow this is great. Maybe the SC community just needs to express what it wants via song for Blizzard to understand.
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
June 16 2010 01:48 GMT
#3
hahaha very good, two thumbs up!
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Evilmonkey.
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1628 Posts
June 16 2010 01:48 GMT
#4
Awwww that was awesome! Really funny lyrics, fit pretty perfectly. And Smix.... o___o, amazing voice, honestly. This was great, ty!
WWBD- What would Boxer do?
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
June 16 2010 01:49 GMT
#5
Lololololol
Sorry some lines r really awkward TT
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
FireBlast!
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United Kingdom5251 Posts
June 16 2010 01:50 GMT
#6
this is
really, really, really good. teamliquid should release a greatest hits album
Victoria Concordia Crescit
YoonHo
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1043 Posts
June 16 2010 01:51 GMT
#7
Whoa, I'm genuinely surprised at how good this is. Really great voice smix!
IUFam Golf Wang~ NrGsteve
Bensio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom621 Posts
June 16 2010 01:52 GMT
#8
Very very nice, great work here , loved it
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
June 16 2010 01:53 GMT
#9
Legs and singing? Dayumm
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
June 16 2010 01:55 GMT
#10
Oh my god this is so good LOL
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
June 16 2010 01:55 GMT
#11
Nice voice, lyrics sound awkward on some parts which kinda ruins it, but good try.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
June 16 2010 01:55 GMT
#12
Its pretty good.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
June 16 2010 01:56 GMT
#13
seriously this is fantastic
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 16 2010 01:57 GMT
#14
Lol tried to spotlight but someone beat me to it :D!

Seriously AMAZING haha

Download link plz yo!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
June 16 2010 01:57 GMT
#15
I'm pretty damn impressed.

Good job, both of you!
apm66
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada943 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 02:03:51
June 16 2010 01:58 GMT
#16
OMG.smix's voice....<3
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Lejving
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden82 Posts
June 16 2010 02:00 GMT
#17
this is awesome!
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
June 16 2010 02:02 GMT
#18
Wowww excellent singing and lyrics.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
June 16 2010 02:05 GMT
#19
Wow, beautiful :D
:)
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
June 16 2010 02:06 GMT
#20
updated with mp3. :D
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings37
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta11
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 722
ZZZero.O 118
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
Doublelift5580
JimRising 353
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4075
Other Games
summit1g9430
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1894
Livibee457
C9.Mang0413
Maynarde157
ArmadaUGS42
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• musti20045 32
• Sammyuel 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1243
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.