• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8601 users

Submit tourneys for Liquipedia to cover!

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 11:24:20
April 10 2010 17:12 GMT
#1
Hey guys!

I'm the person responsible for the tournament section over at liquipedia, and my goal is to include all bigger events that's running and might be coming up. Now I have a small problem, I'm currently very busy at school (and the beta ofc) so I don't have the free hours to go trought 10+ websites every day just to see if they're hosting everything.

Here's where I could use some help from the community, if you find a new tournament that isnt on the http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Portal:Leagues page on the wiki please post it in this thread. Just a link will do. I do have requirements when it comes to adding new tournaments, the tournament must:
a) Have a prizepool (size does not matter)
or
b) Have 5+ notable players in it (this is really a matter of judgement on both your part and mine, but add it and I will have a look!)

So if you find a tournament and cant find it on liquipedia, please post it here and I'll get it up asap.

Thank you
Julmust - LP Tournament Junkie
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
April 11 2010 03:46 GMT
#2
You linked to Liquipedia 1, not 2 :d
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
April 11 2010 05:03 GMT
#3
(Wiki)Portal:Leagues

Great idea, it gets hard to keep up with all the tourneys that are being covered and so some go un-updated.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
dacthehork
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2000 Posts
April 11 2010 09:52 GMT
#4
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=118715
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Triple Strike Team Cup

lots of notable players
Warturtle - DOTA 2 is KING
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
April 11 2010 23:15 GMT
#5
http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/beta/1on1/launch_cup/rankings/
heres the first ever ESL cup
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 12 2010 00:44 GMT
#6
Can the ITL be put in despite not having a prize pool?

We will be having one soon and i'd hate to see the earlier events lost in time lol!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 12 2010 12:55 GMT
#7
well if you're planning on a prizepool I can add you, dont know if I can do it tonight but I'll do it within the next couple of days
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 12 2010 12:58 GMT
#8
On April 12 2010 08:15 Sfydjklm wrote:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/beta/1on1/launch_cup/rankings/
heres the first ever ESL cup


it's actually the 2nd one if you count the invite cup nah but it's added. we added it under misc since it was just a freestanding cup. was not a part of any series. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ESL_SC2_Beta_Launch_Cup
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 12 2010 17:35 GMT
#9
On April 12 2010 21:55 Julmust wrote:
well if you're planning on a prizepool I can add you, dont know if I can do it tonight but I'll do it within the next couple of days


Prizes will be coming soon. So add us whenever you get a chance please !

Thanks!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
April 12 2010 21:01 GMT
#10
On April 12 2010 21:58 Julmust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 08:15 Sfydjklm wrote:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/beta/1on1/launch_cup/rankings/
heres the first ever ESL cup


it's actually the 2nd one if you count the invite cup nah but it's added. we added it under misc since it was just a freestanding cup. was not a part of any series. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ESL_SC2_Beta_Launch_Cup

well technically their invitationals arent titled cups!:D
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 14 2010 18:04 GMT
#11
So can I put the ITL in than?

I have done quite a bit of work on Liquipedia I so my work can be refrenced (user: Diamondback2)
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 14 2010 18:27 GMT
#12
oh if you want to do it feel free! (I'm just shocked someone else wants to do something) :D
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 14 2010 19:56 GMT
#13
On April 15 2010 03:27 Julmust wrote:
oh if you want to do it feel free! (I'm just shocked someone else wants to do something) :D


Where should I put it?

The ITL really does not fit in any of those categories...
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
April 15 2010 04:15 GMT
#14
Shouldn't ITC go under Weeklies? ITL is an actual league as opposed to a weekly tournament, complete with show matches and everything.

I suggest you add a new tab labeled "Real Leagues" and add ITL there.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-15 15:37:52
April 15 2010 15:37 GMT
#15
On April 15 2010 13:15 tofucake wrote:
Shouldn't ITC go under Weeklies? ITL is an actual league as opposed to a weekly tournament, complete with show matches and everything.

I suggest you add a new tab labeled "Real Leagues" and add ITL there.


Lol I agree with Tofu here . Can the ITL have it's own section? We will be putting so many cards on it seems the best logical choice.

The ITC could just be under tournaments, but the ITL is sort of unique...
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 15 2010 16:09 GMT
#16
well we've been putting off actually creating a leagues portal, but create the page and paste the link to it here and I'll see what I can do. sounds good?
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 23:34:08
April 15 2010 22:17 GMT
#17
On April 16 2010 01:09 Julmust wrote:
well we've been putting off actually creating a leagues portal, but create the page and paste the link to it here and I'll see what I can do. sounds good?


Ok I will get on it tomorrow.

Edit: Soooooooooooooooooooooo busy I will get to it soon sorry!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 22 2010 22:38 GMT
#18
Dont feel any pressure from my side, take your time and make it good the first time. that's what I've learned from LP.
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
captainwaffles
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1050 Posts
April 29 2010 00:48 GMT
#19
noticed the US craftcup, and the GCWT (US) aren't on there, but I don't know how too add them...
https://x.com/CaptainWaffless
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
April 29 2010 02:01 GMT
#20
On April 29 2010 09:48 captainwaffles wrote:
noticed the US craftcup, and the GCWT (US) aren't on there, but I don't know how too add them...

I added the US CraftCup there myself:

(Wiki)US.CraftCup
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 153
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 859
HiyA 173
Mong 52
Shine 44
Bale 32
NotJumperer 30
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 845
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft758
Other Games
summit1g9051
olofmeister575
ceh9445
PiGStarcraft351
Happy281
Livibee137
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream492
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH239
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1319
• Rush1313
• Stunt466
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.