Saw it live. Didn't know Eriador had such good protoss
PPP| Forum Index > Replays |
|
Tien
Russian Federation4447 Posts
Saw it live. Didn't know Eriador had such good protoss PPP | ||
|
Aresien
United Kingdom305 Posts
. Nongmin is a beast too haha. | ||
|
SkyTheUnknown
Germany2065 Posts
| ||
|
GoShox
United States1845 Posts
![]() good game though! Really fun to watch, as much as I hate playing on that map, it really does provide some fun games to watch. | ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28904 Posts
ya upgrades were pretty much why i lost. didnt really notice until he had 2-2 or whatever it was and then I couldnt catch up because I had to spend all my money trying to secure 6 ;p | ||
|
NrG.NeverExpo
Canada2114 Posts
| ||
|
ketomai
United States2789 Posts
| ||
|
Tien
Russian Federation4447 Posts
On November 12 2009 06:55 NrG.NeverExpo wrote: The zerg player is aka [Pan]Frost right? He's our very own nongmin zerg on livestream. | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28904 Posts
![]() i also cannoned his exp with probejump in game1 hehe, I prolly had room to do that here as well at some point but I guess I was too busy ![]() | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
Awesome. | ||
|
3clipse
Canada2555 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
Pesky Hydras !!!!!!! | ||
|
Djin)ftw(
Germany3357 Posts
On November 12 2009 06:13 Tien wrote: Such a sick sick game. Saw it live. Didn't know Eriador had such good protoss PPP#2 nongmin was so aggressive with his small groups of hyds, fucking a | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|