• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

The NonY Fan Club - Page 86

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 212 Next
MountainGoat
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States508 Posts
August 16 2011 23:02 GMT
#1701
So happy to hear that Tyler is on SOTG tonight. Hopefully we see some sparks fly between EG and Liquid.
FireBlast!
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United Kingdom5251 Posts
August 17 2011 01:50 GMT
#1702
ElliottSmith Toss fighting
Victoria Concordia Crescit
Attilanator
Profile Joined March 2011
United States154 Posts
August 17 2011 02:35 GMT
#1703
Tyler may not have been having the best of luck lately with competition, and Reddit may be full of assholes... I can't claim to understand his condition, but all I can say is I wish him the best, and hope that, whatever he does, its right for him.

One thing not to do is read Reddit. Last time I make that mistake, I think.
MC | HuK | TLO |WhiteRa | Tyler | DIMAGA | Naniwa | Boxer | Strelok | HerO Hwaiting!
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
August 17 2011 02:36 GMT
#1704
On August 17 2011 11:35 Attilanator wrote:
Tyler may not have been having the best of luck lately with competition, and Reddit may be full of assholes... I can't claim to understand his condition, but all I can say is I wish him the best, and hope that, whatever he does, its right for him.

One thing not to do is read Reddit. Last time I make that mistake, I think.

Never had never will
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
kolz
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand16 Posts
August 17 2011 04:22 GMT
#1705
Tyler, I'm not the wordsmith I wish I was. All I can really say is I hope you can find a way through this - you're a great player and as far as I can see, a great person too. Hang in there.
tahts halo, dont worry
Sojourner
Profile Joined June 2011
United States7 Posts
August 17 2011 16:06 GMT
#1706
Tyler,
I watched sotg and you said your going to raleigh. You haven't been streaming because of pc issues and your NonY account doesn't seem to have many games on it. Are you practicing for raleigh regularly on a different account?

Looking forward to watching you there, Tyler fighting!
pestilenz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Denmark379 Posts
August 17 2011 16:50 GMT
#1707
Tyler.

After watching state of the game I was wondering if you could post a "Tyler liquor list"

We need to know what to get when you win and celebrate in a good fashion ^^
You can attack with this?!
sCnDiamond
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany340 Posts
August 18 2011 01:39 GMT
#1708
I just made a fanclub-banner for each liquid player after i did one for HerO and Talin liked it.

Tyler was a tough one. I thought about adding a sandwich first, but i that's not how he set his mark in sc2. I gotta admit, i didn't play Brood War and i had no idea who he was. But since the Beta i always associated Phoenix play with Tyler. Even more when i said on SotG that he tried to counter Strike Cannons by lifting his own Immortals. So it just got to be a Phoenix imho. I loved when he taught us on stream how we should consume alcohol. I'm looking towards some more lessons from him in terms of SC2 and RL . Also, please sign me up!

[image loading]


all banners together:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
formerly spinnaker.
UBavarice
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden358 Posts
August 18 2011 01:41 GMT
#1709
On August 18 2011 10:39 spinnaker wrote:
I just made a fanclub-banner for each liquid player after i did one for HerO and Talin liked it.

Tyler was a tough one. I thought about adding a sandwich first, but i that's not how he set his mark in sc2. I gotta admit, i didn't play Brood War and i had no idea who he was. But since the Beta i always associated Phoenix play with Tyler. Even more when i said on SotG that he tried to counter Strike Cannons by lifting his own Immortals. So it just got to be a Phoenix imho. I loved when he taught us on stream how we should consume alcohol. I'm looking towards some more lessons from him in terms of SC2 and RL . Also, please sign me up!

[image loading]


all banners together:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Looks really cool! GJ!
The Creator of the Universe, LG-IM.NesTea | The Gracken, IdrA | The Spoon Terran, "Big Papa" EG.ThorZaIN --- Fighting!!
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 02:56:32
August 18 2011 02:56 GMT
#1710
On August 14 2011 10:53 Mczeppo wrote:
Depression has nothing to do with simply being sad or happy!
It feels weird and is unexplainable if you didnt experience this condition yourself.
It is not as simple as most people think. But of course it is normal that healthy people cant imagine smoehting like this.

Of course it doesnt have to last forever
keep goin Tyler <3!

Actually, most people experience depression throughout their lives. It only becomes a disorder when that person cannot overcome such symptoms through sheer will power alone.
Tyler still AwesomeToss.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
August 18 2011 03:35 GMT
#1711
<3 tyler, you're one of my favs. keep it up yo.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
obsKura
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland1061 Posts
August 20 2011 00:50 GMT
#1712
LinzWaski Lindsay Wasieleski
for anyone interested, @TylerWasieleski has reactivated his twitter. Can't guarantee he'll tweet much (or at all) but just thought I'd share
24 minutes ago


wb Tyler!
C9 ~^v^~ In EE-sama we trust. ~^v^~ C9
Shaman.us
Profile Joined May 2010
United States319 Posts
August 20 2011 00:54 GMT
#1713
If Tyler were a gold protoss struggling to perfect his cannon rushes, he would still be my favorite player. But he's an undeniable paragon of nerd badassitude, and for that, we salute you. Keep it goin Tyler, we love you <3
Shaman.233
EtohEtoh
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada669 Posts
August 21 2011 03:12 GMT
#1714
On August 18 2011 01:06 Sojourner wrote:
Tyler,
I watched sotg and you said your going to raleigh. You haven't been streaming because of pc issues and your NonY account doesn't seem to have many games on it. Are you practicing for raleigh regularly on a different account?

Looking forward to watching you there, Tyler fighting!


hopefully he's playing on the korean server or at least doing something.

he's too chill for his own good i tell you
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
August 23 2011 07:15 GMT
#1715
He just posted an awesome Vlog in the Blog section I suggest we add it to the op and Everyone go watch it now :D
I am Godzilla You are Japan
GuiltyJerk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States584 Posts
August 23 2011 07:59 GMT
#1716
Vlog is great Tyler!! We all <3 you, and I'll support you forever :D:D:D
StUfF
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1437 Posts
August 23 2011 10:37 GMT
#1717
Tyler hwaiting!!!

Just wanted to show my support for my favourite Starcraft 2 player/personality. Keep up the good fight.


OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
August 23 2011 11:05 GMT
#1718
Oh God, now I have a bad conscience for the talk I had with Tyler at DH.
If Tyler would read this, I'm sorry for the 'tone' I had during that talk (some alcohol were involved of course) if you even remember it.

I hope that you can find the insane level you had in your play in BW in SC2 as well!
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
BearDK
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark101 Posts
August 23 2011 13:50 GMT
#1719
SIGN
ME
UP

why haven't I done this for a long time ago?
Medan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
August 23 2011 14:03 GMT
#1720
VLog rocked man... keep it up!
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2411
Shinee 39
NotJumperer 13
Noble 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever973
NeuroSwarm200
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft419
Other Games
summit1g7113
Coldzera 763
JimRising 677
C9.Mang0400
PiGStarcraft253
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1016
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream347
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush771
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.