• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9052 users

[Showmatch] qxc vs desRow sponsored by MaxFrag.net - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
CaB
Profile Joined November 2011
12 Posts
November 26 2011 02:58 GMT
#141
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 07:57:23
November 26 2011 03:15 GMT
#142
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.


User was banned for being a malicious user with 13 bans and as many warnings.
I <3 Plexa.
MrCrazy
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1 Post
November 26 2011 03:39 GMT
#143
Yea but I couldn't believe how people were trolling him in his chat the moment he lost.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 03:48:41
November 26 2011 03:46 GMT
#144
Edit: Do more of these DesRow, they are cool and certainly raise people's awareness of you and your play.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 26 2011 03:50 GMT
#145
On November 26 2011 12:15 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.

Do you seriously just follow desRow around to hate on him? Like half the posts I see of you are basically that... just don't bother posting if you're just gonna be obnoxious like that :\
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 04:43:48
November 26 2011 04:20 GMT
#146
On November 26 2011 12:50 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 12:15 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.

Do you seriously just follow desRow around to hate on him? Like half the posts I see of you are basically that... just don't bother posting if you're just gonna be obnoxious like that :\
I don't hate him, if I did I wouldn't watch his stream... Hell I prefer watching him over Dream Hack. I'm just bitter about being banned from the chat-room for no reason and I'm obviously not the only one as many other countless people have said the same thing.
I <3 Plexa.
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
November 26 2011 04:30 GMT
#147
On November 26 2011 08:48 tetrismaan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 08:45 TerlocSG wrote:
On November 26 2011 08:40 tetrismaan wrote:
desRow, act like a pro and stop commenting on stuff being said on TL.

What if every celebrity had to comment or answer what every magazine or rumour that was made? If you want to be good and a pro you have to learn to just shut the fuck up and let people have an opinion, and don't give a fuck about what people think about you.

Too bad that you are too interested in what the community thinks about you instead of just concentrating on your game performance. That is probably why you'll never be among the top foreigners, or even be remembered for anything good.


LOL! Pro has nothing to do with what you comment on... It's how you play. What if he won this series 3-0 and commented on everyone praising him? Would that be frowned upon? If he said things like "Thanks!" or "You people are so nice!" would you tell him to shut up and let people have an opinion?

And who are you tetrismaan? I know when someone says desrow, I know who they're talking about, but tetrismaan won't be remembered for anything. He's living his life, let him do it. Back off and let him post all he wants. I seriously can't believe how some people act...


I'm just tired of him coming to the TL threads everytime there is a discussion about him instead of just thinking "Haters gonna hate" and move on, and because of that I don't like him.

Ofcourse he can make a general statement like "Thanks for the support all!", but coming down to us mortal non-pros and start discussing is just sad, and I think it's painful to watch, that he have to stand up for himself on a forum, instead of just practice to shut the mouth of the haters.

Talking to non pros when your a pro is sad? Really? If I ever get good enough to be a pro I hope I will still talk to normal people.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
PsychonautQQ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States62 Posts
November 26 2011 04:36 GMT
#148
desrow has a phat face

User was temp banned for this post.
PsychonautQQ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States62 Posts
November 26 2011 04:43 GMT
#149
phat = cool
Theovide
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden914 Posts
November 26 2011 06:29 GMT
#150
On November 26 2011 12:15 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.

You can obviously do what you want, but personally I feel that it's more justified to simply not watch a stream if you dislike a person. Instead of disabling adblock when watching him just to hurt him, which seems kind of childish.
-JoKeR-
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada387 Posts
November 26 2011 06:34 GMT
#151
Games were rough, Des could play better.

Congratz QXC
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
November 26 2011 06:36 GMT
#152
I autovote qxc to take this!
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
November 26 2011 06:39 GMT
#153
what the hell. so many accounts made on the same day with only one post....
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
November 26 2011 06:42 GMT
#154
On November 26 2011 15:29 Theovide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 12:15 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.

You can obviously do what you want, but personally I feel that it's more justified to simply not watch a stream if you dislike a person. Instead of disabling adblock when watching him just to hurt him, which seems kind of childish.
Like I've already stated, I don't dislike desRow and prefer watching him over even DreamHack. It just really rubbed me the wrong way being banned on the chat room so this is my way of paying him back, no hard feelings.

Also I don't understand your point. If I don't watch his stream, that's the same thing as turning ad-block on so there's no difference. In fact, I tell my friends who play SC2 to watch desRow so he is actually getting more viewers because of me and therefore being supported anyways.
I <3 Plexa.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 06:48:33
November 26 2011 06:47 GMT
#155
On November 26 2011 15:42 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 15:29 Theovide wrote:
On November 26 2011 12:15 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.

You can obviously do what you want, but personally I feel that it's more justified to simply not watch a stream if you dislike a person. Instead of disabling adblock when watching him just to hurt him, which seems kind of childish.
Like I've already stated, I don't dislike desRow and prefer watching him over even DreamHack. It just really rubbed me the wrong way being banned on the chat room so this is my way of paying him back, no hard feelings.

Also I don't understand your point. If I don't watch his stream, that's the same thing as turning ad-block on so there's no difference. In fact, I tell my friends who play SC2 to watch desRow so he is actually getting more viewers because of me and therefore being supported anyways.


Way to try and make yourself sound awesome.....

You can justify it all you want, but adblock is bad, and adblock'ing because you got a account that means nothing banned from a chat room (that also means nothing) that you could just make a new account and re enter is even sillier....
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
backtoback
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1276 Posts
November 26 2011 06:49 GMT
#156
what were the scores? Just 16 years old making jokes. Grow the fuck up rofl
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
November 26 2011 06:54 GMT
#157
On November 26 2011 15:47 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 15:42 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On November 26 2011 15:29 Theovide wrote:
On November 26 2011 12:15 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
On November 26 2011 11:58 CaB wrote:
Just got banned on Desrows stream for saying Desrow was going to win a ladder game (not a joke). QXC loss must have hit him hard.
He bans a lot of people out of blind rage, I was a victim of this as well. I turn ad-block on his stream now so he doesn't get any money from me. Keep in mind, he is the only stream I turn ad-block on, I have it off for TL and every other pro player stream but if he's going to act silly towards me I'm inclined to do the same.

You can obviously do what you want, but personally I feel that it's more justified to simply not watch a stream if you dislike a person. Instead of disabling adblock when watching him just to hurt him, which seems kind of childish.
Like I've already stated, I don't dislike desRow and prefer watching him over even DreamHack. It just really rubbed me the wrong way being banned on the chat room so this is my way of paying him back, no hard feelings.

Also I don't understand your point. If I don't watch his stream, that's the same thing as turning ad-block on so there's no difference. In fact, I tell my friends who play SC2 to watch desRow so he is actually getting more viewers because of me and therefore being supported anyways.


Way to try and make yourself sound awesome.....

You can justify it all you want, but adblock is bad, and adblock'ing because you got a account that means nothing banned from a chat room (that also means nothing) that you could just make a new account and re enter is even sillier....
Not trying to be awesome, just saying it as it is. I respect your opinion but the ad-block will stay.
I <3 Plexa.
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
November 26 2011 07:13 GMT
#158
Seems like Desrow has some dedicated haters. I see people in his chat remaking account after account just to flame him. Anyway at least he has the balls to take on good players like this. I figure some of the haters are just people who lost to him on stream and are trying to get some sort of revenge.

Maybe next time he should take on someone a little closer to his level though? But then I suppose it won't get as much attention.
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
November 26 2011 07:42 GMT
#159
yay go QXC. Also got banned on his stream for no reason woop.
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
November 26 2011 07:53 GMT
#160
On November 26 2011 08:40 tetrismaan wrote:
desRow, act like a pro and stop commenting on stuff being said on TL.

What if every celebrity had to comment or answer what every magazine or rumour that was made? If you want to be good and a pro you have to learn to just shut the fuck up and let people have an opinion, and don't give a fuck about what people think about you.

Too bad that you are too interested in what the community thinks about you instead of just concentrating on your game performance. That is probably why you'll never be among the top foreigners, or even be remembered for anything good.

What the hell is this? We should treasure pro interaction here not tell them to shut the fuck up, not give a fuck, and go away.
Administrator
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 267
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 267
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason53
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24784
Mini 437
Hyuk 178
firebathero 166
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 52
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc8362
febbydoto10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3011
Khaldor1457
crisheroes1227
Liquid`Hasu809
Other Games
FrodaN2464
fl0m987
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck200
KnowMe170
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King63
Trikslyr53
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 84
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• 80smullet 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV360
Other Games
• imaqtpie765
• Shiphtur291
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 21m
INu's Battles
17h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.