• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:32
CEST 15:32
KST 22:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8537 users

TL Mafia and The Sidebar - Page 5

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 01 2011 17:30 GMT
#81
Kurumi... *sigh*

What where you thinking?

I thought I advocated not escalating things? This will not end well.
Moderator
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 19:08:02
November 01 2011 19:07 GMT
#82
On November 02 2011 02:30 GMarshal wrote:
Kurumi... *sigh*

What where you thinking?

I thought I advocated not escalating things? This will not end well.

Kurumi, you weren't supposed to activate the secret plan yet. Our crusade just got harder since you jumped the gun and showed our hand. It's alright, we still have a few tricks up our sleeve, we will win in the end!

Occupy Team Liquid

Occupy HotBid
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 01 2011 20:58 GMT
#83
The wider site means more space on the sidebar
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 01 2011 22:46 GMT
#84
On November 02 2011 02:30 GMarshal wrote:
Kurumi... *sigh*

What where you thinking?

I thought I advocated not escalating things? This will not end well.


I think his post was misinterpreted. Allow me to translate to English for you guys:

On November 02 2011 02:27 Kurumi wrote:
Since TL Admins are deaf to our peaceful suggestions, I, Kurumi the Polish with bad grammar am starting an UPRISING.


Since TL Admins are thoughtfully considering our proposition, I, Kurumi the Polish with bad grammar offer Potatoes as a token of peace.

On November 02 2011 02:27 Kurumi wrote:
My demands are short and clear:
TL Mafia must appear on the sidebar in 24 hours from date of this post!
We can of course fight for it.


We would certainly appreciate it if TL Mafia appeared on the sidebar. We patiently await your decision.

On November 02 2011 02:27 Kurumi wrote:
Then, I want to fight Liquid'Sheth on European servers, with him using ONLY QUEENS AND DRONES versus me in Starcraft 2!


Translation not available.

On November 02 2011 02:27 Kurumi wrote:
If I win in the BO3, TL Mafia will appear on the sidebar, but if I loose, I will be banned for 90 days from TL.
I will continue to ignite the forums with holy, green townie fire if I don't get any response from TL staff!


I would like to thank my fans for supporting me and I will practice harder to achieve better results in the future.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
November 01 2011 22:51 GMT
#85
Don't worry, I got this:
On November 02 2011 02:27 Kurumi wrote:
Then, I want to fight Liquid'Sheth on European servers, with him using ONLY QUEENS AND DRONES versus me in Starcraft 2!

Then, I would like to play the immaculately mannered Liquid'Sheth in a friendly bout of Starcraft 2 on EU, just to show how friendly we can be. Since he is a much better player than I, perhaps he can limit himself to using only drones and queens. Then we can get Day[9] to cast it on Monday.
you gotta dance
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 23:10:58
November 01 2011 22:56 GMT
#86
On November 02 2011 07:51 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Don't worry, I got this:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 02:27 Kurumi wrote:
Then, I want to fight Liquid'Sheth on European servers, with him using ONLY QUEENS AND DRONES versus me in Starcraft 2!

Then, I would like to play the immaculately mannered Liquid'Sheth in a friendly bout of Starcraft 2 on EU, just to show how friendly we can be. Since he is a much better player than I, perhaps he can limit himself to using only drones and queens. Then we can get Day[9] to cast it on Monday.


I would totally /in all over that.

Also I would like everyone to know that I was roleblocked and hit last night. I assume Hot_Bid doesn't like House Chezinu.

WE WILL WIN I TELL YOU

EDIT: Some mod should change the title of this thread to "Occupy Hot_Bid"
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
November 01 2011 23:44 GMT
#87
On November 01 2011 21:25 Anonymous Tipster wrote:
Instead of adding Mafia, they doubled the amount of blogs on the sidebar =O

Now we've discovered their evil plan!!! (Hot_Bid loves blogs?)

After receiving this anonymous tip, I decided to 'do a little investigative journalism to see what I could discover about Hot_Bid and his alleged love for blogs. So, I staked out TL HQ to see if anything odd was happening. At around 1:15 A.M. (Local Time), Hot_Bid left TL HQ wearing sunglasses and wearing a dark coat. My suspicions aroused, I followed him, eventually arriving at a seedy motel several miles away. After watching Hot_Bid furtively enter one of the rooms, I sneaked towards the window which, carelessly, had been left slightly open. Peering inside, I was astonished by what I saw. Below is a picture I managed to take before slipping away. It has been spoilered due to its shocking content.
+ Show Spoiler [Shocking Content. Discretion Advised] +
[image loading]
It seems that the allegations that Hot_Bid fosters a love for the blogs section have turned out to be true. What this revelation means for the tense atmosphere surrounding the Mafia Sidebar Situation, this reporter is unable to say. Only time will tell.

~Mr. Wiggles, Team Liquid Special Reports, Signing Off.
you gotta dance
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:07:49
November 02 2011 01:07 GMT
#88
Good lord!

HB got some explaining to do
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 02 2011 01:23 GMT
#89
-___-
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 02:27:54
November 02 2011 02:05 GMT
#90
[image loading]

TL News Association, reporting the truth, however controversial, since 2011

Great job Wiggles, we will make sure you get a pay raise for your incredible work.

Also thanks for the banner
Moderator
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 02 2011 02:27 GMT
#91
I support this move. I really see no reason why every other sub-forum in sports and games have a place on the sidebar, but mafia doesn't.
darkness overpowering
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
November 02 2011 03:05 GMT
#92
On November 02 2011 11:27 ghrur wrote:
I support this move. I really see no reason why every other sub-forum in sports and games have a place on the sidebar, but mafia doesn't.


Who knows maybe mafia is going to get an entire forum all to itself

Move over Sports and Games there is a new sheriff in town.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
November 02 2011 03:16 GMT
#93
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=281574#5
Motbob, have you forgotten all the good times? were all the memories we shared meaningless? Have you moved on to a better forum? A better cliche? Were you really just a spy all that time, eager to betray our trust?

No, I have to believe that somewhere, somehow our time together meant something to you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 02 2011 03:39 GMT
#94
[image loading]
coincidence? I THINK NOT
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
November 02 2011 11:58 GMT
#95
Clearly hot bid has been in secret communications with EG forcing MMA to pick Yugioh so that the entire community is distracted while he kidnaps Nada and replaces him with a clone for experiments.

Using Nada's Body Hot bid forces R1CH to update the TL site and increase the size of his secret love affair the Blog section while ignoring the rioting Mafia supporters.

... I am pretty bad at making up conspiracy theories
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 02 2011 13:24 GMT
#96
as a neutral observer of the topic, i think these people should get their spot in the sidebar.
it's a question of tolerance! TL needs the diversity!
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
November 02 2011 19:08 GMT
#97
#Occupy Hotbid
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 02 2011 22:40 GMT
#98
Fellow proletariat! Look at the disgrace of our evil overlord HotBid. IRC logs and picture show he is out of touch with the reality of modern TL. We must push off our chains and rise up! When the government moderators are not listening the only option is to overthrow post more until they take notice. Due to these recent revelations of HotBid's misconduct our demands now include that he issue an apology, step down from his position as admin, and that Nazgul himself launch an official investigation of HotBid's quest to take over the site and his lurid affair with the blog section. We also demand that our flag fly as TL's banner for one day

[image loading]
Мы вас закопаем

Occupy TeamLiquid
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 02 2011 23:19 GMT
#99
I made an image of what tl should look like after the change
[image loading]
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 03 2011 01:48 GMT
#100
[image loading]
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1108
WardiTV813
OGKoka 302
Rex160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 302
Rex 160
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2857
Shuttle 1603
Horang2 1461
Jaedong 820
BeSt 732
EffOrt 633
Light 284
Rush 255
Stork 249
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
firebathero 241
ggaemo 186
Zeus 88
Mini 83
Barracks 77
Shine 74
Killer 70
Sea.KH 58
Hyun 56
Yoon 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 34
Sexy 24
Bale 23
sorry 23
Mong 23
PianO 22
Aegong 20
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
qojqva2531
Dendi1516
BananaSlamJamma270
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin711
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes430
Other Games
singsing2415
olofmeister1798
hiko843
B2W.Neo799
Lowko357
Sick226
Pyrionflax203
Liquid`VortiX154
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream530
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2124
• Nemesis859
Other Games
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.