• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8170 users

The HerO Fan Club! - Page 392

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 390 391 392 393 394 548 Next
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 16:41:47
October 13 2012 16:41 GMT
#7821
Just a short interview with Hero. Didn't think it warranted its own thread. Besides, TeamLiquid will probably publish their own interview soon
Translated from http://s.163.com/12/1013/23/8DO0V6OD00314D0E.html.
Original article at http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1310451&board=&category=13439&subcategory=1&page=1&best=&searchmode=&search=&orderby=&token=.

[image loading]

How does it feel making it to the world finals?

That's my first goal, to make it to the world finals. It was really tiring today, but I am very happy to have gotten the results that I have.

You defeated Seed in the third round of the winners' bracket.

I lost to Seed to many times previously, and so I was really worried before the games, but I faced the games with an attitude of having revenge. I felt before the games that there was the possibility that I might lose, but overall, there was quite an element of luck in the games.

How were the games against the two foreigners?

To be honest, because I didn't have much information about them, I took them a bit lightly. But their skill was a lot stronger than what I had expected, and the wins were relatively hard. I thought the China players played quite badly, but when I saw their games from the back, ,I realised they've improved quite a bit too.

Do you want to be the champion of the Asia region?

There isn't much pressure on me now. My confidence has increased because I managed to defeat Seed.

Do you have any thoughts of going up against Rain again?

The blow to me was really great after losing 0-3 to him in the GSL round of 8. I hope to have the chance to play against him in this WCS Asia Finals. I understood a lot after watching the games that I lost.

Who are the players in the World Finals that you are wary of?

Zerg is really strong recently, and so I need to be wary of Scarlett and Stephano. Those two players are really strong. I need to be careful of the foreigner Zergs.

How does it feel playing for the first time in China?

This is my first time in China. It's much cleaner and better than I expected. I've taken part in many foreign tournaments previously, and Blizzard's support of the players is really great this time.

But in terms of the operations of the tournaments it doesn't really feel too good. The waiting time for the players is too long, and there were also problems with the electricity which ended up with the computers not being able to be switched on, and that led to not being able to practise properly. I woke up at 5.30 and reached the competition area at 7.30, but the tournament didn't start until quite late, and I felt really worked up.

Editor's note: The players for WCS are staying at a 5-star hotel, but it's about an hour's journey to the tournament area. The tournament was scheduled to start at 9, but because of some problems it was delayed to 10.40.

Any last things to add?

I want to thank our sponsors, TLAF, Razer, TwitchTV. This time I'm the only player from the team over here, and so there weren't any other members of the staff over here. But the staff from the other teams really helped me out a lot, and I am really grateful. I also want to thank my fans who have been supporting me.
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 13 2012 16:49 GMT
#7822
Thanks for the translation! :D
Moderatorlickypiddy
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
October 13 2012 16:54 GMT
#7823
Weirdkid, you are awesome.

HerO has learned a very handy lesson re: foreign Zergs. Good to see. :D
Torrathyr
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada95 Posts
October 13 2012 16:56 GMT
#7824
"Much cleaner and better than I expected" LOL
Well played HerO! I made sure to watch all of your games, even the ones played by your doppleganger, herO
I thought I'd get sick from all the PvP this weekend, but your games were a shining beacon of awesomeness.
Talent < Skill < Practice < Dedication
oneill12
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania1222 Posts
October 13 2012 17:05 GMT
#7825
GOOD JOB HERO!
zephiK
Profile Joined March 2012
United States372 Posts
October 13 2012 17:10 GMT
#7826
Good interview, woke up and was happy for Hero's success in the WCS asia finals so far keep it going!! its time for a HerO victory.
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
October 13 2012 17:35 GMT
#7827
Blizzard is paying for 5 star hotels?? Dang!!! So lucky
Long live the Boss Toss!
wwowz
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada156 Posts
October 13 2012 17:41 GMT
#7828
2-0 ed Seed?? WHAT???? The freakin champion of GSL code S protoss got OWNEDDDD !!!!
I'm sooo happy that HerO got his confidence back !!! Hope he gets a rematch against Rain so he can get his revenge.
Good job HerO I knew you could do it!!!!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
October 13 2012 17:47 GMT
#7829
What great news to wake up to! Go HerO!
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 20:35:04
October 13 2012 20:34 GMT
#7830
a HerO vs. herO (ferO?) finals would be wacky as all hell
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
FeltFace
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia577 Posts
October 14 2012 07:05 GMT
#7831
Sick HerO, you so gosu!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
October 14 2012 07:05 GMT
#7832
HerO, great job against PartinG and great games at WCS!

It's awesome to be your fan and get to watch these games.

HerO fighting!
Adersick
Profile Joined July 2011
United States216 Posts
October 14 2012 07:06 GMT
#7833
For being counted out due to gratuitous PvP in WCS Asia, HerO has been kicking butt and taking names! It is great to see improvement like this, it's the sort of adaptability that legends are made of. Keep it up, HerO, you can do it!
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 14 2012 07:06 GMT
#7834
It's amazing the loss vs Rain made him learn so much in pvp that + he actually got better in pvp just lost to the monster known as Rain.

I am so happy he's doing so well.
Moderatorlickypiddy
FeltFace
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia577 Posts
October 14 2012 07:10 GMT
#7835
On October 14 2012 01:41 Weirdkid wrote:
Just a short interview with Hero. Didn't think it warranted its own thread. Besides, TeamLiquid will probably publish their own interview soon


Thanks for translating Weirdkid. HerO is so amazing. Despite all obstacles he keeps on getting better. So inspiring...
LGD
Profile Joined September 2012
France22 Posts
October 14 2012 07:19 GMT
#7836
It's time for revenge !
The Storm Is Coming
kochujang
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1226 Posts
October 14 2012 07:41 GMT
#7837
Very nice play, HerO. Time to prepare for Revenge 2.0!
Kownage
Profile Joined June 2012
United States25 Posts
October 14 2012 07:51 GMT
#7838
HerO you're amazing you got this!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKownage
ssw2ndtime
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia75 Posts
October 14 2012 07:55 GMT
#7839
Let this Tourney be Revenge FEST!!
MC HEROOOOO OZZZZZZZZ
Frostlone
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia75 Posts
October 14 2012 09:24 GMT
#7840
gg... although you lost to Rain, you still played really well especially in first game. The second game was the classic flip of the coin so I'm not that worried for your next opponent because you are playing so well anyway. gogo HerO. Win next match for a revenge match vs rain ^_^
Prev 1 390 391 392 393 394 548 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 187
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3487
Leta 1844
Bale 61
Shine 17
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 573
WinterStarcraft407
ViBE144
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo605
Other Games
• Scarra1056
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 38m
Patches Events
11h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.