• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

[TL SUBS] Bnet Attack Reach - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
September 15 2011 15:34 GMT
#41
Anyone have links to old sub episodes?
Who let the dogs out?
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
September 15 2011 17:29 GMT
#42
On September 15 2011 09:17 malady wrote:
sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask

i have seen bisu and firebathero already. I know someone was working on flash and another one



Wait, are you talking about the new (recent) Bisu BN attack or the "old" Bisu BN attack ?
If it's the new one, please send me the link plzzz. I will even pay for it if it's not public.
Khassar de Templari
bearbuddy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3442 Posts
September 15 2011 17:35 GMT
#43
heh, nice. Thanks!
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
September 15 2011 17:39 GMT
#44
On September 15 2011 22:55 NicksonReyes wrote:
So the part that I did wasn't used eh? :/. My tests...oh, well...

Grats to TL subs! I'll be available for the next translated B.net Attack episode(And I would love do the whole episode if I may if it's Flash's B.net Attack episode , please?). Just inform me .


I just want to leave this right here...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206878
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 19:27:28
September 15 2011 18:20 GMT
#45
Nice!

edit: this is really good thanks for translation
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
September 15 2011 18:38 GMT
#46
I love you, thx
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
September 15 2011 20:19 GMT
#47
Aww my favourite protoss of all time <3<3<3 luv u guys.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
September 15 2011 21:25 GMT
#48
On September 16 2011 02:39 TheGlassface wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 22:55 NicksonReyes wrote:
So the part that I did wasn't used eh? :/. My tests...oh, well...

Grats to TL subs! I'll be available for the next translated B.net Attack episode(And I would love do the whole episode if I may if it's Flash's B.net Attack episode , please?). Just inform me .


I just want to leave this right here...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206878

I don't get it....Can someone explain?
"Start yo" -FlaSh
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
September 15 2011 21:54 GMT
#49
will this be uploaded on the nevake channel?
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
September 15 2011 23:26 GMT
#50
Mantoss!
Program yourself to Success
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 23:33:21
September 15 2011 23:31 GMT
#51
Anyone else notice how manly and muscular Reach's in game movements are? When he selects units I can feel the power of his bicep behind it. I watch in wonder as he slides his mouse and flexes with pure masculine power.
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
September 16 2011 08:28 GMT
#52
Reach!
gostunv
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan1178 Posts
September 16 2011 16:39 GMT
#53
Thank you for the subs!!!! Was funny when he said how Flash wins muta micro battles even against the real zergs lol

I really want Flash to go to random. and for Reach to get to atleast the top 8!
teamblackeye.com ///// http://www.youtube.com/user/gostunv ///// https://twitter.com/forgenjuro
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
September 16 2011 17:01 GMT
#54
On September 16 2011 06:25 NicksonReyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 02:39 TheGlassface wrote:
On September 15 2011 22:55 NicksonReyes wrote:
So the part that I did wasn't used eh? :/. My tests...oh, well...

Grats to TL subs! I'll be available for the next translated B.net Attack episode(And I would love do the whole episode if I may if it's Flash's B.net Attack episode , please?). Just inform me .


I just want to leave this right here...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206878

I don't get it....Can someone explain?


You wanted to do some subbing, especially on Flash if I read your post right..?

That link is a pretty much comprehensive list of non subbed episodes. I know someone is offering a pretty decent sum of $ for someone to translate Bisu.

I offered a pittance, but I'd be down for a community effort to pay subbers. Getting that extra look into a player's head is so rewarding for those of us who can't understand the language

The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Entaro[AoV]
Profile Joined July 2009
United States184 Posts
September 16 2011 17:53 GMT
#55
I will throw in a couple bucks if someone subs flash/bisu
TL+ Member
gostunv
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan1178 Posts
September 18 2011 08:16 GMT
#56
add Tossgirl in with Flash/bisu?
teamblackeye.com ///// http://www.youtube.com/user/gostunv ///// https://twitter.com/forgenjuro
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
September 18 2011 08:40 GMT
#57
Smix <3 thanks for this tl!
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 04:55:32
September 19 2011 04:35 GMT
#58
On September 15 2011 22:55 NicksonReyes wrote:
So the part that I did wasn't used eh? :/. My tests...oh, well...

Grats to TL subs! I'll be available for the next translated B.net Attack episode(And I would love do the whole episode if I may if it's Flash's B.net Attack episode , please?). Just inform me .


http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=261771

I recently posted a poll asking people whether they'd want Reach's part 2 or Flash's next. If you are willing to do Flash then I'll go ahead and do Reach part 2 since the results of the poll seemed like people would actually want both. Let me (or lokim) know via pm! If not, I'm going to start working on Flash's next week because he's my favorite hehehe

Also I should warn you that this takes fucking FOREVER. Holy shit hahaha

Misinterpretation woooooooooooopz. Looks like I'm starting Flash's next week!
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
September 19 2011 04:46 GMT
#59
Thank you so much folks!! Bnet attack is a really entertaining show even when I can't understand. Subs make it glorious.
TRAP[yoo]
Profile Joined December 2009
Hungary6026 Posts
September 19 2011 06:22 GMT
#60
On September 19 2011 13:35 Smix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 22:55 NicksonReyes wrote:
So the part that I did wasn't used eh? :/. My tests...oh, well...

Grats to TL subs! I'll be available for the next translated B.net Attack episode(And I would love do the whole episode if I may if it's Flash's B.net Attack episode , please?). Just inform me .


http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=261771

I recently posted a poll asking people whether they'd want Reach's part 2 or Flash's next. If you are willing to do Flash then I'll go ahead and do Reach part 2 since the results of the poll seemed like people would actually want both. Let me (or lokim) know via pm! If not, I'm going to start working on Flash's next week because he's my favorite hehehe

Also I should warn you that this takes fucking FOREVER. Holy shit hahaha

Misinterpretation woooooooooooopz. Looks like I'm starting Flash's next week!


good to hear. im so interested in what flash talks about
FTD
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 907
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub144
JuggernautJason66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 146
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1371
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1969
Other Games
Grubby2912
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo542
shahzam269
Pyrionflax212
UpATreeSC74
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss53
Trikslyr45
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV336
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1087
• Scarra785
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 48m
OSC
16h 48m
Stellar Fest
16h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.