• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8318 users

[D] Korean Meta ZvP Muta/Bling into Broodlord - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
eu.exodus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
South Africa1186 Posts
November 16 2011 08:28 GMT
#21
On November 16 2011 17:05 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 16:52 eu.exodus wrote:
On November 16 2011 16:34 darkscream wrote:
On November 16 2011 14:59 NrGmonk wrote:

From all your posts, you seem really narrow minded


This is all you really needed to say, Just like I'll read your post cause its blue I always avoid his post cause its Belial88 lol.


Mutas can wreck protoss, but 2base mutas dont. But if you do whatever build gets you into the midgame then hard switch into mutas, you'll be in a good place. I think this is common knowledge, no?



its not only in the strategy forum either. he likes to disagree. he argues with you about things even when the point he is trying make is exactly what you were saying in the first place


o.o I'm confused as to why he got banned, I don't really see the misbehavior like what you are describing? Other than he states his opinion(s) frankly. I wouldn't say that's narrow minded. If you're arguing something, you can be as aggressive about your opinion as you want as long as you're not disrespecting others (since there's no flame/BM on TL etc.)

if someone can clear it up for me then thanks



not so sure about that post but :

Belial88 was just temp banned for 30 days by Plexa.
That account was created on 2010-11-07 17:13:15 and had
1852 posts.
Reason: We're getting pretty annoyed with how you post
on these forums. If there isn't any improvement next ban
is a perm.

he really just gets on everyone's nerves. a lot of me the he just posts for the sake of posting and arguing.
6 poll is a good skill toi have
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 08:29:54
November 16 2011 08:29 GMT
#22
On November 16 2011 17:27 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 17:05 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
On November 16 2011 16:52 eu.exodus wrote:
On November 16 2011 16:34 darkscream wrote:
On November 16 2011 14:59 NrGmonk wrote:

From all your posts, you seem really narrow minded


This is all you really needed to say, Just like I'll read your post cause its blue I always avoid his post cause its Belial88 lol.


Mutas can wreck protoss, but 2base mutas dont. But if you do whatever build gets you into the midgame then hard switch into mutas, you'll be in a good place. I think this is common knowledge, no?



its not only in the strategy forum either. he likes to disagree. he argues with you about things even when the point he is trying make is exactly what you were saying in the first place


o.o I'm confused as to why he got banned, I don't really see the misbehavior like what you are describing? Other than he states his opinion(s) frankly. I wouldn't say that's narrow minded. If you're arguing something, you can be as aggressive about your opinion as you want as long as you're not disrespecting others (since there's no flame/BM on TL etc.)

if someone can clear it up for me then thanks

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1026


I forgot such a thread existed -.-; but I got a couple PMs as well. Thanks It makes sense if he's been warned about it before. I was confused, thinking it was like a first time thing.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
_-NoMaN-_
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada250 Posts
November 16 2011 08:29 GMT
#23
you just described my zvp style perfectly :D (ultras>broods)
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
November 16 2011 08:32 GMT
#24
On November 16 2011 15:19 blade55555 wrote:
The reason they are going broodlords is because ultra's are bad vs protoss. They just are, players who have gone ultra's vs protoss even when ahead seem to lose (at least from me watching them anyway). Broodlords are just a lot better, and you already have air superiority so void rays aren't a worry against broodlords.

Personally its a style I have been trying to get down better muta/ling (going to start trying muta/ling/bane) into muta/ling/bane/broodlord/infestor.

I still don't know if it will be a "standard" but we shall see there just isn't enough zvp in gsl to ever see T_T.



Could you please elaborate why ultralisks are bad versus protoss?
Are not ultralisks faster, more durable, anti-armor damage against stalkers, psy-storm resistant and splash damage?
I understand that you shouldn't max out on ultralisks, but perhaps 4 or 5 ultras with banelings seem pretty dangerous.
moo...for DRG
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 08:36:41
November 16 2011 08:35 GMT
#25
On November 16 2011 17:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 15:19 blade55555 wrote:
The reason they are going broodlords is because ultra's are bad vs protoss. They just are, players who have gone ultra's vs protoss even when ahead seem to lose (at least from me watching them anyway). Broodlords are just a lot better, and you already have air superiority so void rays aren't a worry against broodlords.

Personally its a style I have been trying to get down better muta/ling (going to start trying muta/ling/bane) into muta/ling/bane/broodlord/infestor.

I still don't know if it will be a "standard" but we shall see there just isn't enough zvp in gsl to ever see T_T.



Could you please elaborate why ultralisks are bad versus protoss?
Are not ultralisks faster, more durable, anti-armor damage against stalkers, psy-storm resistant and splash damage?
I understand that you shouldn't max out on ultralisks, but perhaps 4 or 5 ultras with banelings seem pretty dangerous.


Ultralisks are not really bad vs. protoss, they just can be countered too easily, while it's much harder to counter broodlords if you have ground support for them. Nowadays protosses often goes into a lot of archons and ultras are really bad against them, i can say everything is bad against them except broodlords.

Edit: yes ultra/baneling is very strong, but when toss goes mass archons it's does not work.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
sagefreke
Profile Joined August 2010
United States241 Posts
November 16 2011 08:41 GMT
#26
How many Mutas do you generally build before you go into Broodlords. I find the difficult part is that at a certain point the Mutas make up the majority of my army and I have little supply left for Broodlords let alone lings.
yo yo yo
eu.exodus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
South Africa1186 Posts
November 16 2011 08:50 GMT
#27
On November 16 2011 17:41 sagefreke wrote:
How many Mutas do you generally build before you go into Broodlords. I find the difficult part is that at a certain point the Mutas make up the majority of my army and I have little supply left for Broodlords let alone lings.



i have the same problem. its either that i dont have enough gas to make any decent amount of broods or when i have the gas i dont have the supply.
6 poll is a good skill toi have
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 16 2011 08:52 GMT
#28
On November 16 2011 17:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 15:19 blade55555 wrote:
The reason they are going broodlords is because ultra's are bad vs protoss. They just are, players who have gone ultra's vs protoss even when ahead seem to lose (at least from me watching them anyway). Broodlords are just a lot better, and you already have air superiority so void rays aren't a worry against broodlords.

Personally its a style I have been trying to get down better muta/ling (going to start trying muta/ling/bane) into muta/ling/bane/broodlord/infestor.

I still don't know if it will be a "standard" but we shall see there just isn't enough zvp in gsl to ever see T_T.



Could you please elaborate why ultralisks are bad versus protoss?
Are not ultralisks faster, more durable, anti-armor damage against stalkers, psy-storm resistant and splash damage?
I understand that you shouldn't max out on ultralisks, but perhaps 4 or 5 ultras with banelings seem pretty dangerous.


Its just really easy for a toss to start countering them. Zealot/archon/immortals/void rays (not just zealots by themselves of course )
When I think of something else, something will go here
Xequecal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States473 Posts
November 16 2011 09:02 GMT
#29
On November 16 2011 17:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 15:19 blade55555 wrote:
The reason they are going broodlords is because ultra's are bad vs protoss. They just are, players who have gone ultra's vs protoss even when ahead seem to lose (at least from me watching them anyway). Broodlords are just a lot better, and you already have air superiority so void rays aren't a worry against broodlords.

Personally its a style I have been trying to get down better muta/ling (going to start trying muta/ling/bane) into muta/ling/bane/broodlord/infestor.

I still don't know if it will be a "standard" but we shall see there just isn't enough zvp in gsl to ever see T_T.



Could you please elaborate why ultralisks are bad versus protoss?
Are not ultralisks faster, more durable, anti-armor damage against stalkers, psy-storm resistant and splash damage?
I understand that you shouldn't max out on ultralisks, but perhaps 4 or 5 ultras with banelings seem pretty dangerous.


Protoss can instantly warp in 15 zealots the second they see ultralisks, which do an excellent job of tanking for the rest of their stuff so the anti-armor abilities of the ultralisk are greatly reduced.
W2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1177 Posts
November 16 2011 09:07 GMT
#30
From judging Leenock and Nestea's play, I don't think it is their unit-comp that won them the game. It was their opening build that got them the advantage (the fast third) and the final test was their execution of t1 roach-ling defense.

I would even go out on a limb and say ANY comp works after this point, as long as you have a good "meat" to your army (roaches most of the time). Be it mutas, mass banelings/bombing, just pure roach tunneling claws, infestor, upgraded ling/roach, roach/hydra.

TLDR: zerg just has to worry about setting up that 3rd and the initial defense. After that, just worry about having enough "stuff".
Hi
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 09:20:12
November 16 2011 09:18 GMT
#31
On November 16 2011 17:52 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 17:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On November 16 2011 15:19 blade55555 wrote:
The reason they are going broodlords is because ultra's are bad vs protoss. They just are, players who have gone ultra's vs protoss even when ahead seem to lose (at least from me watching them anyway). Broodlords are just a lot better, and you already have air superiority so void rays aren't a worry against broodlords.

Personally its a style I have been trying to get down better muta/ling (going to start trying muta/ling/bane) into muta/ling/bane/broodlord/infestor.

I still don't know if it will be a "standard" but we shall see there just isn't enough zvp in gsl to ever see T_T.



Could you please elaborate why ultralisks are bad versus protoss?
Are not ultralisks faster, more durable, anti-armor damage against stalkers, psy-storm resistant and splash damage?
I understand that you shouldn't max out on ultralisks, but perhaps 4 or 5 ultras with banelings seem pretty dangerous.


Its just really easy for a toss to start countering them. Zealot/archon/immortals/void rays (not just zealots by themselves of course )


Well, I wouldn't say it is "they are just bad, because Protoss units are so good vs them". I don't know exactly, but from my overall experiences, ultralisks usually work well against lower supply counts, because lower supply counts mean lower dps which gives them more time to do damage. (pretty important for a melee unit)
But once the supply counts are similar (and rather high), they just die too fast, surround to slow and just eat too much of ones supply count. I would describe them as an "advantage" unit, something you want to crush the opponent with when you're ahead, but not as stable composition unit.
f.e. all the TvZ styles that use ultralisks try to hit an opponent with a huge supply lead --> fast (upgraded) ultralisks in ling/infestor/ultra builds, or remaxed ultralisks, when you can just outproduce your opponent.
So in conclusion I would say, with Protoss usually trying to stay around max in the lategame, there is just no way to really focus on the ultralisks strenghts.

That being said, I think the reason why so many people are going muta/ling/bling these days vs Protoss is simply that mutalisks are a really good unit to preserve advantages (like the eco lead 3base vs 2base openings give a zerg these days).
You make the protoss react to your composition, have constant scouting and prevent cornercutting (too fast teching/expanding). Furthermore Protoss style before mutalisks was mostly evolved around the Colossus (like FFE-->aggression-->Colossus), who is able to even out huge eco leads with ground superiority in the (late) midgame. With mutalisks you can force noncolossus play, which makes it way tougher to gain a solid vs ground force for protoss and therefore harder to pressure you.
The zergling part in the play is mostly the result of lacking gas early (you need everything for mutalisks), but also because they do very well against stalkers, which Protoss most likely will go for as mutadefense.
The banelings... I'm not sure, but I guess it comes mostly down to: when you already have zerglings and an income advantage and start to max out, you can't produce anything anymore so you just turn your zerglings into banelings due to all the money you have.
I think a more focused techplay to broodlords might be better, yet the difficulties with that usually are that your spire is upgrading and your mutanumbers need to hit ~30 to be a strong force (so no gas until then for tech) while you still need a lot of units, because mutalisks on their own are bad combatants. So you naturally hit high supply with high income (expansion and drones only cost minerals) before you have high tech and in the "in between" phase you go for banelings.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
November 16 2011 10:44 GMT
#32
On November 16 2011 18:02 Xequecal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 17:32 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On November 16 2011 15:19 blade55555 wrote:
The reason they are going broodlords is because ultra's are bad vs protoss. They just are, players who have gone ultra's vs protoss even when ahead seem to lose (at least from me watching them anyway). Broodlords are just a lot better, and you already have air superiority so void rays aren't a worry against broodlords.

Personally its a style I have been trying to get down better muta/ling (going to start trying muta/ling/bane) into muta/ling/bane/broodlord/infestor.

I still don't know if it will be a "standard" but we shall see there just isn't enough zvp in gsl to ever see T_T.



Could you please elaborate why ultralisks are bad versus protoss?
Are not ultralisks faster, more durable, anti-armor damage against stalkers, psy-storm resistant and splash damage?
I understand that you shouldn't max out on ultralisks, but perhaps 4 or 5 ultras with banelings seem pretty dangerous.


Protoss can instantly warp in 15 zealots the second they see ultralisks, which do an excellent job of tanking for the rest of their stuff so the anti-armor abilities of the ultralisk are greatly reduced.


Did you forget about the 30 banelings that accompanies the ultralisks?
In regards to protoss tech switching to immortal/voidrays....well, zergs should be able to transition into air/infestor as well.
moo...for DRG
Mauzel
Profile Joined December 2009
United States421 Posts
November 16 2011 11:29 GMT
#33
I actually agree with Belial88's concept of how to play 3base muta vs 2base.

Mass muta => Contain protoss => take literally every base => make mass baneling.

Baneling's in overlords are superior in almost every way to speed banelings on the ground... Almost the same speed, more or less immune to storm, and better splash is achieved. it's true that they can blink back with stalkers, but it's very easy to chase down stalkers with banelings in overlords, especially if you have some covering overlords. Also it means the stalkers are not hitting your mutas as they run (ideal) and if they blink, they are exposing the templars/archon which WILL die immediately to magic boxed muta + speedling/baneling (no archons yay!)

It's not a problem to lose the overlords because in baneling muta you have a lot of excess minerals. I always overmake overlords and put them literally everywhere.

The only advantage to speed banelings is that they cost a little less upgrade wise and they are easier to control.

Broodlords are only necessary if you really want to fight their army head on.. which is really unnecessary. If you take every base (which you should be able to do) you can just win the war of attrition. Destroy their base so they cannot reinforce, mass muta, then when they engage at spines at one of your bases, just crush the army with 3/3 banelings and 3/3 muta.
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
November 16 2011 19:26 GMT
#34
On November 16 2011 15:13 Belial88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Who recommends this? Just you.


Decaf, actually. When going mass muta, you make more mutas. Not spend the gas in other things. You win with mutas, or at least go to infestor/hive.

Please, the guide I posted ( http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277693 ) is displaying the way I play this matchup. If nestea comes up with a strategy you can be sure that it's a solid style, because he's nestea and his credibility is infinitely higher than mine (despite the fact that he and julyzerg inspired me to play like this). Not transitioning out of mutas is what I do and what works best in my opinion so don't quote me on it when discussing other styles.

I haven't seen these games so I cannot comment on them. There's not only one way to play a matchup. Just for clarification.
Skyro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1823 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 19:37:57
November 16 2011 19:34 GMT
#35
omg I read this post for some insight on korean ZvP and got spoilered

edit: please use spoiler tags people! I haven't gotten the chance to watch the latest round of code S yet!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 20:19:15
November 16 2011 19:50 GMT
#36
On November 17 2011 04:34 Skyro wrote:
omg I read this post for some insight on korean ZvP and got spoilered

edit: please use spoiler tags people! I haven't gotten the chance to watch the latest round of code S yet!



Are you freaking serious?
I never wrote anything in the OP about who the players are or what the results were.
There were no spoilers!

oh nevermind
I think you meant belial's post
oh, if it's any condolence, the guy's already been banned, he won't spoil anymore gsl for you
:D
moo...for DRG
dmtran87
Profile Joined September 2011
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 19:55:02
November 16 2011 19:51 GMT
#37
You can't win a game with mutas. You can control the game, you use the mutas to keep the toss in their base and not to attack you while you expand/tech up...

To answer OP's question, ultras are a good idea, but I feel they are still too clunky to be too viable. Mixing a few ultras in your army works well (which is why people have both greater spire + ultra tech at the same time), especially tech switching from bl to ultra. But I feel BL just works out better, at least for me.

On November 16 2011 17:41 sagefreke wrote:
How many Mutas do you generally build before you go into Broodlords. I find the difficult part is that at a certain point the Mutas make up the majority of my army and I have little supply left for Broodlords let alone lings.


Depends. Plus, I don't mind trading mutas for stalkers as long as I'm trading efficiently, especially since I should have a huge economical lead.
SaLaYa
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States363 Posts
November 16 2011 19:53 GMT
#38
I'll be honest, I think that this is really the future of ZvP. Mutas are just so strong, even if you don't get into that huge Muta death ball that a lot of people like to use. 15 or so Mutas are enough to really fucking with the Toss player's economy and building placement, etc.

Here are some of my reasons that haven't been mentioned in this thread as to why I think this style is so strong:

-Really strong basetrade style. After your third, if you suspect he is going to try and move out on two bases or even go into 3 bases and crush you, expanding around the map and getting a lot of spines at isolated bases can slow him down to the point where you can rape his bases as he moves away from his base and on to your creep.

-If his unit comp gets too focused on fighting mutas (pure stalker, archon), you can tech switched the shit out of him. Getting two evos anyways for ling upgrades, you can get 1/1 for your roaches and hydras because he doesn't know how many mutas you'll commit too.

-Mutas make it really hard to reinforce your push. Sniping pylons, probes trying to build more pylons, etc.


Downsides?

-Dies to the 2 base super fast +2 7 gate charge archon. Doesn't matter if you kill off all the archons with your mutas and he can't shoot up with the rest of the zealots. He will kill all your drones and queens faster than you can kill all of his zealots (while he turtles and gets blink and stalkers).

-Really battle specific army comp. You fight into a choke equals you lose. There is no real way around this point, you need to split up your lings/blings to get an good surround.
Cornell 2014 // eYe_am_SaSsY
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
November 16 2011 20:10 GMT
#39
Muta ZvP is really good right now against FFE, it allows you to get an absurd econ advantage, with constant scouting and the threat of a base trade. Toss players are SLOWLY figuring out little harassments out of FFE (usually involving WPs) to delay the sudden tech switch and huge econ, but I still think the problem lies with FFE itself. The top Z's in the world have just totally figured out how to stop mostly every harassment out of FFE, and going for gateway timing attacks against 3 base roach/spine/ling is nearly futile these days.

I think it's a good style, but is made even stronger by the weaknesses of FFE. I do hope we see more 1 gate expands in the future, or some sort of Gateway expand variant.
I love crazymoving
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 16 2011 20:13 GMT
#40
On November 17 2011 04:53 GlocKomA wrote:
Downsides?

-Dies to the 2 base super fast +2 7 gate charge archon. Doesn't matter if you kill off all the archons with your mutas and he can't shoot up with the rest of the zealots. He will kill all your drones and queens faster than you can kill all of his zealots (while he turtles and gets blink and stalkers).


You don't go really go muta on 3 base unless you know it's safe.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech137
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
Creator 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Yoon 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
yabsab 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7989
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1516
markeloff131
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes781
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1963
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT331
hiko320
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax268
byalli248
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1481
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
19m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 19m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.